Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 9 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:23 am

"Keep telling yourself that, darling~" she replied with a smirk. "And, I suppose so… Actually, I left my glass of wine out in the living room. If you could bring it to me, that'd be wonderful. You're welcome to stay here for the rest of the night if you wish, but if you do you'll have to sleep on the couch."

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 9 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:43 am

"Are you sure I can't sleep in here? I can get things for you during the night if you need it." he did want to sleep here. After all, he did love her. Not girlfriend love, but more of a sibling love. "I'll let you think about it while I get your wine." He then left the room and then returned with her wine in hand.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:50 am

Mariko did briefly think it over as Michael went to retrieve her wine. And when he returned with it, she smiled and took the glass. "Thank you." she said, taking a sip from the glass.

"But yes, I'm sure. It's nothing against you, dear. I'd just prefer to have the whole bed to myself while I sleep. Although I do appreciate your concern. If I do need anything, I'll be sure to come wake you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:49 pm

The Paladin nods. "I understand. Good night, then." he replies. He then picks up his clothes and heads over to sleep on the couch. It was a good night. He met a lovely friend, fought her, and fucked her. To him, that was a night well spent. He knew this is most likely the start of a good and sexy friendship.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:54 pm

"Goodnight." Mariko replied as he went. She had quite enjoyed the evening as well. The match earlier had been a fun experience, one which had carried over for the rest of the night. And she had very much enjoyed playing with her pet, but now she was ready for a good night's rest.

Once Michael had gone to the couch, Mariko drank what little was left of her wine before laying her head down on her pillow and pulling the covers over her, then closed her eyes and smiled as she peacefully drifted off to sleep. And although Michael was technically still hers for whatever remained of the night, there was nothing else she'd require of him, and he would be free from his servitude by the time she awoke in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:56 am

Michael awoke the next morning. He then stood up and put his clothes back on. He sat down on the couch and waited for his friend to wake up while played some sort of mobile card came on his phone. Once she enters the room, he will say. "Good morning. Last night was fun."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:12 am

Mariko had slept soundly through the night like a baby. And when morning came, she eventually yawned and stretched as her eyes slowly opened. Feeling as comfortable as she did, she almost didn't even want to get up. But reluctantly, the woman forced herself out of the bed, yawning again as she walked into the living room.

She hadn't forgotten about Michael, but a small part of her was surprised to find he hadn't gone home yet now that he was freed from being her pet. "Ah, good morning. And yes, I had quite a nice time~" she said with a small smile as she went into the kitchen. "Care for some coffee?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:10 pm

"No thanks. Not much of a coffee person." Her replied as he got up from the sofa and stretched. He had a couple of reasons as to why he was still here, but there was one main one which he wanted to take care of now. He walked into the kitchen with Mariko and asked. "How should we keep in touch in case if we want to do something? Sexual or no." He then turned on the sink and splashed some water on his face and fixed his hair a bit.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:31 pm

As Mariko had begun making some coffee for herself, she took her cell phone from the pocket of her robe. It was just an ordinary little flip phone, not some fancy new model like most other people probably had.

"We can exchange numbers. Just remember, I'm not some whore you can call up any time you feel like having sex. Last night was excellent, but don't expect that to be an everyday occurrence." she said, turning on her phone and waiting for Michael to give her his number so she could put it on his phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:01 pm

The Paladin pulls out his phone as well. After giving his number and receiving hers and putting her into his contacts, he puts it away. "But, of course, if we both are interested, we can, I presume." The Paladin then began to walk out of the kitchen. "Alright, I am going to leave now. I will see you later, Mariko." He then walked out of the room. He had been pondering if he truly loved her all this time. Was it just her seductiveness or because of her seductiveness. He did like Femme Fatales, usually the more good aligned ones, but still. She fit the bill, but was that all? He decides it just a slight crush and then moves on.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum