Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem - Page 5 Empty Re: Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:51 am

Nick backs away after having dodged that kick. He pants a bit from both excitement of a fight and fatigue. He saw her ears droop like his did when saddened. Not wanting to hurt het feelings, he takes the cautious step towards her.

"A-A moment of pause, please! What did you s-Saaaay!" Nicks request was denied and he was flung into the ropes. He hut them and fell down to the ring floor with a grunt.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem - Page 5 Empty Re: Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 am

As soon as Nick hit the ropes and fell down to the floor, Wolfess silently cursed herself for having to have her original plan go in a different direction. Nevertheless, Nick was down and she had a chance to get after him. She would try to get on top of him and reiterate, "I said that I want you to love me!! Eez zat so hard to do?!"

Out of desperation, she would try to lean in to kiss Nick on the lips. It only goes to show that she's crazy for love and looking hopeless at the same time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:05 am

Nick groans, getting up onto his elbows. One hand comes to hold his head. "Ugh...That hurt..." Suddenly, Wolfess mounted and pinned him. A deep re appears under the dog's eyes as his cheeks lit up. A second time. Both matches he's had so far and he had been kissed. His animatronic ears lower and one even shorts out and sparks when they kissed.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Wolfess would hang onto Nick as she continued her deep kiss. She could hear his ears lower down and somewhat short out, which she found to be humorous. After a few moments, she would slowly lift her head up and her eyes were half-closed she smiled and said, "Please, Nick...be mine...Let's be together...forever."

Clearly, crazy is putting it mildly to describe Wolfess's obsession with love. Insane may be more like it. And once Nick tells her the truth, he better be prepared.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 pm

He let her kiss him, Nick would just lay there. He didn't mind the kiss at all. But, the thing that came after she finished the kiss. He pants a bit and looks up at her. "I-I...Uh..." Nick had to say something.

"Wolfess....There's someone else that I..." Don't blow it. This is like diffusing a bomb. One wrong thing and it was over. His position didn't help, either. "There's someone else that likes me. Someone else that I like. I've known her for more than just a match."

Hopefully that last part would help soften the blow

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:22 am

Wolfess was still admiring Nick as she leaned her face closer to go for another kiss when Nick suddenly starts to speak. "Hmm?" Her left eyebrow raised in curiousity. Did Nick say what she thinks he said? She responded with a calm smile. "Someone else?....And just who is this certain someone?"

However to Nick, that small smile was starting to look more like a scowl through clenched teeth. She was getting upset, but not to the point of an explosion just yet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 pm

He noticed the anger starting to form...H. had to try and smooth over this. "W-Well, I honestly don't know her real name, provably should've asked, but her wrestling name is Black Cougra. She's also a wrestler here."

Nick prays that she didn't explode or cried or maimed him beyond recognition. He was still pinned under her, and had to look right into her face to say that.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

Wolfess's ears suddenly perked up when Nick mentioned what her name is. Both eyes and ears twitched as her teeth began to gnash together. "Cougra?....As een "Cougar"?...As een relateeng to ze feline species?"

Now with a scowl on her face in anger and shock, she would raise one fist up in the air, ready to punch the lights out of this this traitor of a dog. But Nick may have a chance to reverse his situation if he can block or catch that fist from reaching him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:34 am

Nick put up his arms when he saw that fist come for him. Her punch would land right into his hand, making a loud smacking sound. "B-But I don't know what to truly feel about her, yet! You must understand!" He tries to negotiate with Wolfess

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 am

Seeing that Nick was trying to negotiate in a civilized manner, Wolfess would sigh to try and calm herself down. Still, she looked down sternly at her opponent as she said, "And why exactly deed you fall for someone who eezn't even our kind?! Tell me or else!"

If Nick didn't spill out his answer quickly, then Wolfess would get back to it. But maybe this can be a chance for him to reverse his position.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next