Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem - Page 3 Empty Re: Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Nick's most common and downfallic mistake. He had never really been able to grab a person in a bearhug without having to think hard about wrapping his arms around their's also. He still made no hesitation to stand up fully with Wolfess in his arms and squeeze tightly. One could suppose that this was his best or strongest move.

"Ugh!" He groans when Wolfess claws at Nick's face. "Quit it! Just let me crush your back already! Give up!" He was just a bit distracted, but still squeezed away

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem - Page 3 Empty Re: Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 am

As Nick continued to squeeze Wolfess in his arms, Wolfess would grunt as she tried to push him away. All the while, she would say, "You know, zat eez what I don't understand about you boys. Why eez eet zat you try to fight me when all I want eez to love you?"

With that, she would now try to punch even harder at Nick's face to try and make him let go. Hopefully he does so that she can still fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:11 am

Nick tries hard to keep his advantage and squeeze the promiscuousness out of Wolfess. But, the more that he squeezes her, the harder her punches got and the more flustered Nick became at her comments. "W-What the hell are you trying to say?" Nick asks. The dog looked up at her, catching a mean punch to his face. "OUGH!"

He let her go and backs away to hold his ailing face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:35 am

Wolfess was relieved to have been released from that bearhug, but she still had to rub her back just in case to relieve any pain left. Once comfortable and while Nick still held onto his face, she would take this opportunity to try and take him by the arm and swing him o the ropes. "Away you go, mon chien!"

If this worked, she would wait until he comes back before trying to grab and toss him over her head to make him land on his back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 pm

He still had one hand on his face. The other turns into a balled fist. Nick gives her a growl and a frown. The dog ears on his hear slowly lay low and flat with a light whirring sound accompanying. He makes the choice to run at her. A bad choice, at that...

Nick found himself...In the air! High into the air! Enough for him to do a flip and land flat on his back. Pain shot up his spine as his world turns upside down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 am

"Ooh-la-la! Zat was magnifique!" Wolfess cried out as she clapped her hands and jumped up and down. If Nick was really a dog at a dog show, he would've scored the biggest points for that flip. But now's not the time to imagine these things, Wolfess had to keep the match on her side.

She would rush over to Nick and try to turn him over on his stomach so she can sit on his back. If this worked, she would put both of his arms over her knees and pull under his chin for a camel clutch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Coughing out a bit from the pain, Nick tries to get up. Wolfess seemed to help him, until he was forced on his stomach. "Ugh...W-What are you do--" Nick makes a slight gasp and tries to struggle his way out of what would end up as a camel clutch. Nick kicked his legs around to hit nothing. "N-No!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:36 am

Wolfess had Nick right where she wanted him to be and was having a grand time being on top. She would do her best to keep up her hold as best as she could while the boy is just kicking out wildly. She couldn't help but giggle as she found this to be cute, but she didn't want to injure him too early.

So after a few moments, Wolfess would release Nick and get off of him right away. She backed away so that Nick can get a chance to rise back up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:09 am

Her hold was strong. Nick continues to struggle in it to no avail. He felt that his back was going to crack under the pressure. nd maybe it would have, if it weren't for the fact that he would be let go of. His body falls to the floor.

"Ugh!" Nick groans. He panted a bit before getting onto his hands and knees. "What was with the giggle?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 am

Wolfess continued to giggle some more as she jumped a little on her the toes of her boots and said, "I just zhink eet's cute the way you struggle." She would then extend her arms out a bit more as if to prepare for another lockup as she also puts in, "And now, once I hold you again, I don't want to let go!"

With that, Wolfess would start walking to him with a strange-looking smile on her face and if she's close enough, she would try to grapple with him again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next