by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Silver Ace vs Valley Doll - Under Pressure

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Silver Ace vs Valley Doll - Under Pressure - Page 9 Empty Re: Silver Ace vs Valley Doll - Under Pressure

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Valley was undeniably panting now, struggling for so many reasons as she tried to make it to the ropes. Haley's little mind game was working perfectly, showing how something as simply as a pair of lips in the right spot could do. She could kick and scream, deny it all she wanted, but there was just no hiding what was plainly obvious - she loved it. Haley was still the sweet, sexy girl that she'd met months ago, wanting to get to know her before their first match. If anything, her becoming champion and getting so much better just made her more beautiful. The mess with Katya had made the point, and now that point was being driven home: Valley still wanted Haley. Mind, body, and soul.

It was hard, but she managed to push those thoughts far enough away for her to focus on the match. Most wrestlers Valley fought, even the more submission focused ones, just held onto a hold as long as they could, even when a rope break was imminent. Haley, though, wasn't just a stronger wrestler, now. She was also a smarter one, and letting the hold go just to pull it back and reapply was an expert move on her part.

Valley wasn't getting out of this. No way, no how. And the longer it went on, the worse her body would, the easier time Haley would have taking her apart in the final round. She'd done well, held on, but knowing when to give in was part of the game, too.

She held her hand up, hesitated, then tapped out, rapidly slapping against the match. "Okay, okay!"

Back to top Go down

Silver Ace vs Valley Doll - Under Pressure - Page 9 Empty Re: Silver Ace vs Valley Doll - Under Pressure

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:25 am

Ace let go of the hold when Valley tapped, rolling over to lay on her stomach, next to Valley, panting a little, glad she had tapped. It wasn't entirely comfortable putting Valley in a painful hold like that.

She was having mixed feelings now, even regrets about her past actions. It made things more difficult, but she was still determined to win this match, all she had to do was knock Valley out.

Leaning in a bit closer, Ace reached out, giving Valley's outstretched hand a small squeeze.

"S...Sorry..."

Haley whispered, loud enough only for Valley to hear. One small, simple word, yet containing so much in just a brief moment. The moment ended as Ace got back to her feet and moved to the ropes, raising a fist towards the crowd.

"Alright! Who wants to see me knock this Doll out!?"

She yelled, getting a positive response before she turned. It was time to knock Valley out, and put Slamazons to bed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:47 am

"I'm sorry, too."

It wasn't much, and she wasn't even sure if Haley would hear it over the roar of the crowd screaming for her execution, but it was good to get things off her chest. Closure. Maybe that was what this match was really about. They'd ended things on such a sour note, and it was good to just be near Haley again to talk about it, even if it was right in the middle of a harsh wrestling match. She'd screwed things up past the point of repair, she accepted that, but if she could at least get them to the point where they were friends again, she'd take it with open arms.

It was a pleasant thought, but one she'd have to dwell on more later. For now, she had to finish this. One way or the other.

Valley was still hurting from the early Flash Kick, and the STF had only made it doubly worse. For the time being, she had to think defensive and let Haley do most of the legwork. She could turn this around, she had a few ideas. They all needed her to recover, though.

She backed away from Haley and moved into a lowered, defensive stance, keeping her arms in tight and her knees bent. Whatever came her way, she'd be ready. She hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:59 am

Haley heard alright, turning towards Valley and flashing her a smile. Not her special smirk, that she had gotten from her former manager and used in combat, nor was a sarcastic, toothy, grin.

No, this was a genuine, honest smile, one Valley hadn't seen on Ace's face seen they arrived in America and had to meet Valley's parents. It didn't last long, but Haley was certain Valley had seen it, the champ groaning and rubbing her back as the ref gave them time to recover.

"My back.....ugh...I'm gonna need a damn good massage after this...hows your ea..neck?"

She asked, now offering a smirk as she waited for the bell to ring to signal the third fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 pm

There were some confused murmurs from the audience the moment they saw Haley's smile, and Valley could only imagine what they'd be talking about when this was over. When weird things happened in a wrestling ring, people loved to fill in the gaps with all sorts of crap. Some of them would probably assume they'd just manufactured the whole drama to get attention, colluding to build up hype.

She didn't care. All Valley knew was that, for one shining moment, she had her best friend back.

"My neck?" She eased the stance up a bit. She wouldn't drop all her defenses, but she wasn't expecting Haley to pounce. Her smile matched Haley's, though hers had a little blush to go along with it. "It feels like the Entropy Champion kicked me in the head. So I'd say 'really bad' just about covers it. Wouldn't mind a massage, either. And a bath. A nice, long, hot bath."

She almost asked if Haley would want to join her in it, but that would probably be a little too much, too fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm

"Ohohohooo...a bath sounds wonderful."

Ace cooed back, wincing as she straightened up. This match was going to hurt for a long time after, of that she had no doubt.

"Jeez, how many of these matches did Slamazons do? Their brutal..."

She asked, getting her arms up defensively as the bell rang to signal the third fall. This was going to be the hardest fall no doubt, how the hell was she supposed to knock this girl out!?

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 am

Valley started to circle around Haley, keeping her eyes locked on as they moved. The mood was friendlier now, but no less competitive. She'd given less than 100% in their last match, and there was no way she would repeat that mistake. This was the Entropy Champion. This was a true athelete. She deserved to be treated like one.

As much as she wanted to hold off and let Haley take the initiative, it seemed like she would have to bring the fight to her and cut the tension. "Off the top of my head? Can't say. Ten, maybe? Popped up during our PPVs a lot." Valley started to circle around her, getting closer with every step. "I like it, though. Really forces you to think..."

Valley demonstrated by moving in like she was going for a tackle, then popping up and throwing a quick straigth to Haley's face. A fakeout, and one that didn't tax her body too much. She'd have to lean on moves like that until her body was ready to go wild again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:21 am

"Well next time pick a hentai one or something. I won't be able to stand up straight for a week after this."

Ace complained, circling Valley. Haley was impressed at Valley's skill. She had been angry before, when she realized the blonde really had held back, but honestly Ace didn't think she'd be able to beat Valley if she had fought this hard in their last battle. Despite her recent setbacks, it was clear Valley really was a damn good wrestler.

She proved it too, Ace falling for her fake out and not reacting fast enough, catching a hard straight punch right to her face, hard enough to rock her head back, legs shaking from the impact she stumbled back, shaking her head to clear the stars that just appeared in her vision.

"B...Blu..rg..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:33 am

Any other time, Valley would have preferred to work Haley over, tried out a variety of moves and target different spots, leave her options open. This time, her range would be narrow. She had one objective, and one idea on how to get there: hit Haley until she falls down and can't get up for ten seconds.

So, what was the plan? She needed to focus on strikes and go for the head as much as possible, definitely mix in some high-risk manuevers when her body was up for it. Haley was wide open after the first shot, and Valley wasted no time in moving in for the next, taking a quick hop forward on her good leg and trying to smash her with an elbow to the head. Not much, just a little something to manuever her towards the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:04 am

"AGH!"

Ace cried, a hard elbow strike to her head causing her to stagger to the side, the silver haired girl stumbling next to the corner, grabbing the ropes to stay on her feet. That punch had come out of nowhere and really did a number on her head, and that elbow didn't help. A couple more shots like that and Ace would have a concussion as well as a bad back to deal with.

She rubbed her hand across her face, trying to soothe it, pulling back to find red on her hand, that last shot having busted open her eyebrow, a small trail of blood sliding down her cheek, causing her to stop momentarily as she looked at it, taken aback by the sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next