Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Sekky just continued with her treatment, suckling gently on Alicia's neck despite her protests and squeezing her legs together some. She then giggled a little as her wings were fingered.

"Hmm... they're somewhat sensitive, but you shouldn't be able to tear or break them unless you were really trying to." She replied. As Alicia asked her what do succubis do, she looked up from her neck, her pink eyes flashing with mischief for a moment.

"Well, I'm a bit different from most succubi, but, I still have the same desires... just for the same sex." She explained before reaching up with her hands to start massaging Alicia's breasts, gently tweaking her nipples as well. She then leaned into her ear. "I can show you a whole new world of pleasure, babe. If you just submit to me now. I promise you'll be in good hands..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Alicia whimpered and trembled under Sekky's masterful touch, stammering weakly, "S-stop that. Seriously. This... is supposed... supposed... to be a fi-fi-fight..." Her voice shook with her body as Sekky continued to suckle on the more sensitive portions of her neck, "Agh... n-not there. Ooh..." She moaned.

She gasped softly as Sekky massaged her breasts. Clearly, her neck was a real weak spot, but her breasts were also very sensitive. She hissed softly, her hands trembling in their grasp on Sekky's wings, as Sekky tweaked her nipples. "Aah! No..."

Her eyes widened in a sensual fear at Sekky's proposition... "N-no. I can't give in. This... I... I can't lose." She muttered, her voice wavering. "N-not... that you're not... very, very pretty and... very, very good." She'd add almost mindlessly.

Even though she was shaking with arousal, she would still try to pull out on Sekky's wings, hoping to lift her up enough that Alicia could pull her knees between the two and shove Sekky off. Of course, for all her worry about doing real damage by pulling on Sekky's wings, if Sekky were to convince Alicia that she was hurting her, Alicia might release her grip.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 2:22 pm

The hunter's moans were like music to her ears. She thoroughly enjoyed the way she was trembling and resisting her, and continued to massage her breasts with a masterful touch while she leaned up to suckle on her neck, trying to give her a nice hickey.

"Hehe... this is how I fight." She replied playfully. She then felt herself getting sit up. She knew what she could do to make her stop, but honestly, she was having fun toying with the bashful hunter. She made no attempt to try and stop her move, and was pried away from the hunter, and ended up rolling across the tiled floor. She then started to get back up to her feet. One more capture like that would probably make the poor hunter succumb to her desires.

"You know... as shy as you are, I must commend you on resisting my touch twice now. Hehehehe... you won't be able to a third time though." She grinned, her eyes flashing with mischief again. It was really fun playing with this hunter to her. Honestly, she hoped they could do something like this again down the line. .oO(Maybe in oil...) She thought to herself while awaiting the hunter's attack.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Alicia quickly forced herself to her feet and staggered back from Sekky, arms wrapped around herself, panting heavily as she tried to calm down from the sexual high Sekky was pushing her to. "D-damn... You... you are good." She'd mutter, shaking her head, almost afraid to attack the succubus again. "Th-that's not a real fight. That's like... ... I don't know!" She grunted, making a mental note to try to construct the end of the sentence as well as the start before saying something out loud. "Are all succubi as crazy as you?... And also not particularly evil?" She'd mutter.

Alicia looked about the stall, still trying to buy some time. If she even locked up with Sekky in her current state, she'd probably come apart in the succubus's grip. Everything was so hot... so steamy... so sexy... so... warm!

Her eyes immediately flashed toward the shower water handle, right between the two fighters. If she could turn it to cold... well... she wouldn't much enjoy the consequences, but neither would Sekky. It would definitely undo everything the succubus had done so far to get her worked up. But did she really want to? Alicia glanced back toward Sekky almost longingly. She had a job to do. She had her pride. She had to at least give this her all. And if it meant taking a cold shower, then dammit, she would. After a seconds more steeling her will, Alicia would lunge toward the shower handle.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Sekky said nothing to her comment about being crazy. Instead she just licked her lips at her and slid her hands down her body to entice Alicia to come back to her... and that's when she saw Alicia suddenly go for the shower handle. She gasped as Alicia went for the handle, but at the last minute decided not to stop her, despite how fast the passion in the stall would be killed. She yelped as the cold water started to hit her warm body, having acclimated it to the hot water. Now it was making the cold water feel very unpleasant. She hissed a little before trying to back up into the tile wall to avoid touching the cold water, not enjoying it hitting her skin at all.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 pm

To complete her strategy, Alicia immediately lept under the largest blast of the water, showering her completely in the now frigid shower water, and immediately regretting it. "Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She'd spin out to the far corner of the stall, away from Sekky, "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING OH MAN THIS IS REALLY COLD!" She'd shout, arms wrapped around herself, shivering.

She would take several seconds to recover, but at least it killed the mood and kept her going in this fight. If she could shake herself to her senses, she would growl and charge through the water, trying to slam herself into Sekky, grabbing her and throwing her to the floor to pull her into the cold water.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Sekky winced as the hunter screams her disapproval of the cold shower, and saw she was trying to adjust as well. She started to try and acclimate herself to the cold water, until Alicia came running at her. She let out a loud grunt as the hunter slammed her whole body weight into her, and then was grabbed again before she could do anything, and ended up getting thrown right under the shower.

"AHHH!!" She cried out as she was forced to experience a second cold rush before trying as quickly as she could to roll out from under the shower. "Nh... now she's winning..." She muttered to herself.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Alicia chuckled, finding some confidence now that the momentum was beginning to go her way, "Now this is how I fight."

She was beginning to get used to the cold water, but it still wasn't pleasant. She quickly tried to get away from it and tackle Sekky once more.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Sekky couldn't seem to find any time to recover now. She had just gotten back to her feet when Alicia ran towards her, and ended up getting tackled back onto her back.

"Wahhh!" She cried out as her body slammed against the tile flooring once more, hissing as her body was becoming rather sore now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 6:12 pm

"Ha hah!" Alicia would laugh as her attack landed. "This is kinda fun, Sekky."

Crawling up the succubus's back, between her wings, Alicia would try to hook Sekky in a sleeper hold. "Night night." Alicia would whisper if she could lock it in.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next