Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 5:45 am

"Hehehe... I'm winning..." She said in a singsong voice as Alicia tried to pry her legs from her head. She tried hard to keep the hold locked in, and would try to roll over so they were in a SGP position. Then she would start trying to soften her belly up with punch after punch while having her sex near the slayer's face, giggling playfully as she fought with the slayer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:51 am

Alicia groaned at Sekky's taunting, but came to realize that she was kinda cute. Even while she was naked, humiliated, and getting scissored, she didn't really harbor any ill will toward the demoness... apart from what their various job descriptions required of them. She thought for a second that it would be nice if they wouldn't be complete enemies after this.

Of course, getting distracted like this was not good for her cause, especially as felt several blows strike her toned midriff. The sight and smell of the succubus's sex began to overwhelm her senses. She knew she had to break this hold. Even though her view was obstructed, she tried to throw her legs upward, trying to kick or wrap hers around Sekky's head, while continuing to try to overpower the succubus's hold.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Sekky had to lean back to pummel her stomach, and ended up getting her head trapped by Alicia's legs.

"Ahh!" She gasped, but she clamped her legs around Alicia's head to try and keep on top of her, even though she could tell that Alicia's legs were significantly stronger than her own. Eventually, she was pulled off and thrown onto her back against the tile flooring, but she had to wonder how much mental damage she had done from holding that position as long as she did. She started to sit up, wanting to see Alicia's expression. Was it one of hate? Or was it one of lust?

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Alicia sputtered softly after she forced Sekky off of her. Quickly forcing herself to her feet, she continued coughing softly. "Eee... that was like... a whole messload of your crotch right in my face." She groaned. A look of shock passed over her face and she raised her arms toward Sekky to placate her, "Oh, oh, not that it isn't a perfectly nice crotch. Yours is very, very nice, but I mean when like every inch of it is choking you... eugh.... You DO smell... nice though." She smiled. Sekky's expert eye could notice that Alicia was certainly showing signs of arousal, but it'd probably take a bit finesse to consume Alicia entirely with lust.

If Sekky doesn't make a move before Alicia clears her head (And she'll let Sekky say whatever she wants before she strikes), Alicia will try to charge the succubus and lock up with her, trying by brute force to lock her in a bear hug.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 10:13 pm

"...." Sekky didn't really know what to say as she tried to assure her that her crotch smelled nice. She then started to giggle a little, finding it funny. She then braced herself, letting Alicia have her turn now, and let out a hiss as she starts to get bearhugged, and their bodies end up smushing up against one another once more. She shut her eyes tightly, struggling to break away from her grip, trying to slide out and use how wet their arms were to escape.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Alicia struggled to maintain the hold, focusing all of her holy strength in a not particularly holy position. "Wow... your skin is so... so smooth." She cooed, enjoying the hold a bit more than she should have. But, in the end, Alicia chose poorly for this venue, and thanks to the fact that both were soaked in warm, soapy water, Sekky was able to wriggle free. Alicia immediately followed up swinging at the succubus's face... but stopping just sort. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I promised no blows to the face!" She blushed pulling her fist back and trying to nail the succubus in the stomach, but given how telegraphed it was and how nervous she was, it was unlikely that the punch would do serious damage, even IF it connected.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 2:35 am

Sekky smirked when she escaped, then blinked in surprise as Alicia stopped her punch short. She then grinned, trying to lunge in before she could try to punch her in her gut and tried to take her down on her rear.

"Hehehe... this is really fun..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 3:33 am

Sekky's sudden pounce worked perfectly. Alicia hit the shower floor hard. She moaned "Owww!" rubbing her tailbone softly. "That hurt..."

With a start, she would try to wrestle with the succubus to try to gain the top position. "Grrr... it isn't SUPPOSED to be fun... it is supposed to be... I dunno, a disincentive to committing evil!" She grimaced, "Speaking of which, are you sure you aren't evil? You haven't even done a LITTLE killing?" As she spoke, she would grab the Sekky's wings in her attempts to roll her and her grip would immediately soften, as would her features and voice. "Oh! Is... is it okay if I grab you by the wings? I d-don't want to break them or hurt them or anything." She'd stammer.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 05, 2009 4:14 am

Sekky scrambled to sit up in her lap as she spoke to her, trying to wrap her legs around her waist and rest her hands on her shoulder, giggling as she started to roll her hips around like a dancer's while answering her question. "Nope... I don't kill... I bet you have though... so doesn't that technically make you eviller than me? I don't care what your organization or whoever you're with says: Killing is killing." She said. She then felt her grabbing her wings and smirked a little. "Just don't tear them off." She replied, then leaned in to slowly lick up her neck. "Ahhhhh..." She moaned into her ear as she licked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 10:17 am

Alicia gasped and moaned softly as Sekky licked her neck, shivering softly at the sensual move. "Oh... oh... S-s-stop that." She groaned. Her words said no, but her inflection...

Fingering Sekky's wings gently, she continued, "I... I promise I won't tear them off but... how much stress can I put on them?" She mumbled, still pulling lightly on the wings to try to not lose any advantage she had in the fight. "I don't want it to hurt like I was pulling your hair or fingers something that was likely to... ... break or tear off or hurt really bad." She seemed queasy at the idea of ripping off Sekky's wings, and also somewhat aware of how pathetic she was beginning to sound.

Sekky's comments emboldened her slightly, her struggles growing stronger as she responded, "Th-that's a s-stupid way to look at it. The... the demons I have tracked and killed, I tracked by their trail of dead bodies," Actually, she only tracked and killed one, and it wasn't her doing the tracking but the veteran hunter she was apprenticed to, but she was already coming across as kinda pathetic so she let that slide, "I... If you can't kill someone who is really, really evil... then you're... not really good." She grumbled, losing her momentum and her grip weakening, "But... I still don't like killing.... A-and, I believe you, you're not really all that evil... i-i-i-if at all, so I definitely don't want to kill you." She paused, "S-so do you do ANY evil things or d-do you just do... ... ... ... what DO succubi do anyway?" She asked, naively.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next