Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) Empty Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:31 am

Tasha stepped slowly out of the shower, barefoot with a towel wrapped around her body, fresh with the scented soap and shampoo she used, making her body smell like lavender. She let out a small sigh while drying out her hair, and sat down on a bench, rolling her head around with a soft groan.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) Empty Re: Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 am

Beatrice strolled in, a little shy, holding a duffel bag as she searched for a locker amongst the locker room. She found it just nearby the shower and she shuddered, recalling the recent experience which drove her from Sex Wars. "Men..." With that, she heard the sound of nearby shower turn off and a pleasant scent fill the air. She turned her head to see the French, lavender-haired woman wrapped in a towel, sitting on a bench. "Hello...?" she said with a bit of uncertainty with how to great her.

Back to top Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) Empty Re: Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:56 am

Tasha looked up at the woman approaching her, and smiled a little, already quietly admiring her figure before standing up. "Well look at you.." She cooed, stepping towards her. "You're a lovely little thing aren't you?" She asked with a small chuckle. "You new here?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 am

Bea blushed slightly at the remark at her appearance. "Y-yes, I'm Bea, Beatrice Belle," she quickly responded with an increasing confidence. Beatrice was not often shy like this, but their was just something that caused her to act a little like a child in the presence of this lavender-haired beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:07 am

"Beatrice Belle?" She asked with a small smile, then held out her hand for Beatrice to shake, holding her towel up with one hand. "Tasha Veith. Very pleased to meet you." She said. "You'll have to forgive me, but I have a bit of a soft spot for a woman's body whose matured like yours." She explained casually.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Bea blushed at Tasha's latest remark and shook her hand quickly. "I suppose it comes from drinking a lot of milk," she said, quickly hiding her face at her own comment, not wanting it to have come out like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Tasha blinked and that, and couldn't help but laugh. "And she has a sense of humor too!" She added.

"Well, let me be the first to welcome you to Friction. There's plenty of stuff to do here, there's a spa we can relax in, you can shower off here, you can work out for a bit at the gym.. aand sometimes you need to be a little creative to find ways to kill time here. So, how do you fight, normally?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 pm

"I tend to like grapples and submissions," she said before taking a little pause, "and breast smothers." Bea felt like she should have never said anything, but felt it was best to just go with what came out of her mouth. "And what about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Tasha smiled at that, chuckling softly, imagining her face stuck in those lovely breasts of hers for a moment. "Hm-hm... Well, use what god gave ya." She smiled. "As for me... oh... Submissions and grappling... I tend to try and get creative with my submissions though. I'm actually known as the submission Queen." She informed with a small smile, then waved it off. "It's merely a title though."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Bea's head seemed to perk up at the mention of Tasha's nickname. "Submission Queen? Really? So...have you never lost using a submission?" She felt this was a stupid but valid question, her mind racing with thoughts of submissions now. All of those holds she would put on her opponents, even against her cousin, Lilly. Those times when her brothers would be picking on her and suddenly how she would have them lying on their stomachs next to each other with a leg in each of her arms, doing a double Boston Crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next