by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Ryan had bullrushed Amanda hard with that rushing clothesline, shoving her back had stuck her in the optimal distance for the move. And she had walked right into it, Ryan was young but he knew the ring. His old man had instilled in him the brains and the brawn, and that was a very good combination indeed.

Mr Knight smirked upon seeing Amanda's dazed reaction, although she got up quite fast. But it gave Ryan an idea, seeing her on her hands and knees like that. The young man quickly kneeled down near Amanda's right and put her over his knee with one arm. And then with a smirk he started to use his other hand to start spanking Amanda's backside, folly to her for exposing it!

"Hmmm I can't help it, it looks real good!" Ryan shouted out with a laugh as he started spanking her.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Edmund Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:11 pm

She grinned when he bent her over his knee, "Aww, now I feel like a slave." she purred, then yelped with the first spank. She would then use her foot to push her forward if it were to connect, she would hook one of his legs and pressing her back into him, trying to hold him down. The ref then came over and slap the mat, One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Ryan was taken aback by how Amanda had countered, her earlier reactions had inclined him to believe she wouldn't mind getting that backside of hers tanned. Although maybe later he supposed.

But when she went for the pin attempt Ryan merely gave a hearty laugh, and used his strength to shove her off of him. Only making it right to the one count, Mr Knight didn't mind losing. But Amanda wasn't going to get an easy win off the paragon of Britain, no one did and they had to earn it.

Once Ryan had shoved Amanda off of himself, he'd try to slink behind and grab her by the waist. Wrapping both arms behind her, he'd then whisper "Hold tight...." before yanking her back in place for a good old fashioned German suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Amanda was shocked at his strength, "Wow, I've never met anyone quit like you." she would smile before yelping a little and grunting when she was slammed into the mat. Her feet would catapult forward toward her head as if she were being folded in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Mr Knight smirked, right after slamming Amanda down hard onto the mat with a German suplex. Ryan's strength was near the peak of a man his age could have, there's several reasons why he is the paragon of his country. One was the strength, the other was the good looks and the third was he's rich. Truly a man if their ever was one.

"Heh, just stick around. I'm full of surprises." Ryan said aloud, the ref girl went for the pin. But then Ryan began to move the hold, to try and get Amanda back up. If the girl didn't react in time then Ryan was going to hoist her up again for another German suplex, if she was going to counter then now was the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Amanda was to stunned to counter and ended up getting slammed again and again she got folded in half with a grunt. She blushed a little as her ass stuck out for the whole arena to see as the paragon of Britain slammed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:13 pm

After his second German suplex Ryan's smirk had turned into a grin, this was way too easy. The paragon of Britain, humble and polite had to admit that sometimes....he amazed himself. Ryan let go of Amanda and sat up, putting a hand on his chin in thought.

He then stood up and got atop Amanda, looking down at her with a playful smirk. "Oh my dear, you must be having some bad luck. Tell you what, how about I play nice with you eh?" he muttered out.

The paragon of Britain would attempt to pin Amanda's arms to the ground and then lean down, kissing Amanda's neck and lightly biting it to show that he was in control of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Amanda's eyes widened before she shivered and moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of his lips against her neck. She shivered and obediently remained under him. Even when the ref slid next to them and slapped the mat, "One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Ryan had Amanda in the palm of his hands, he was playing mind games with her. Putting on that suave British charm, had a 90% success rate to be sure. Growing up Ryan had become a master at the talks in the English ballrooms, the mental game was just as important as tossing your foe around.

But considering that Amanda wasn't bothering to go against the pin, Mr Knight raised one of Amanda's arms off the mat. It was considered a broken pin, Ryan wasn't done yet. He was wanting more fun, it had been a while since the paragon of Britain let himself relax for a while.

He's smirk and get off Amanda, moving away from her to do some stretching. "Okay I'm going to be frank with you, so far I ain't happy or convinced. But I'm a gentleman, so I'm going to give you one move. Go for it when your ready." he said politely, standing ready to take whatever got thrown at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Amanda giggled, "Not a very smart idea hot stuff." she would giggle again before reaching for his throat for a choke slam. If it where to connect, she would then stick her crotch in his face while laying her head on his for a pin attempt, "Try to stay down this time. I really wanna win my debut match." she would giggle before hooking both his legs to secure a pinfall attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next