Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Ryan might have been a bit overconfident, it seemed that Amanda wasn't as weak as he had thought. For Amanda had sprung up and grabbed him by the throat, the paragon of Britain had scarcely anytime to react when he was slammed hard down onto the mat.

"Nghn!" Ryan grunted out, it wasn't the worst one that he had taken though. But it still hurt.

Then Amanda sat atop Mr Knight, the smell of her womanhood entering his nostrils. It was certainly something that made him alert though, and Amanda talking wasn't helping her. It only served to make Ryan more active despite the ringing in his head.

So before Ms Freeheart could secure his legs Ryan suddenly jerked himself up and grabbed both of her legs, standing up while he did so. Mr Knight used his immense upper body strength, and hoped to counter by slamming Amanda hard down with a powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Edmund Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Amanda didn't know how much more of this man handling she could take. When he kicked out of her pin attempt, she knew that was probably the only chance she had to pin him and now she lost it.

As soon as he picked her up and slammed her into the mat, she screamed in pain and held her back, whimpering a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Ryan had managed to turn the situation around to his advantage, the young man had thanked his lucky stars he was at peak physical performance. Although Ryan had found himself falling backwards after decking Amanda with his powerbomb, the pain from being chokeslammed earlier was still shooting through him.

The paragon of Britain gave a groan as he hit the mat, taking a breath out to move the strands of his blonde hair that drooped below his fringe. Ryan raised his head to notice that Amanda was clearly worse off for wear, and the Scottish aristocrat decided to wait for now. Let the pain subside, Amanda was worse at this point.

"Hah! Feel...free to quit anytime, won't think less of you....whew!" Ryan shouted out, as he began to move his body backwards towards the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Amanda just rolled onto her back and panted, "Why...would I do that?" she panted some more, to tired to even stand up, "Why can't you just stay down? Huh? It would have been so much easier for the both of us." she whimpered a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Ryan listened to Amanda's words, he shook his head and a smirk appeared on his regal features. Mr Knight was one knee and by the ropes, some sweat dripping down his face. Was this girl for real? Just lie down and let her win.

"So much easier?! Really Amanda? Do you expect that I, the paragon of Britain. Would do something like that? Nope sorry." Ryan said, he didn't want to hurt Amanda personally. But still Mr Knight knew he needed to be good at all times in the ring, nothing personal just business and all that.

The Scottish aristocrat ran a hand into his brilliant hair, wincing briefly before heaving himself up on the ropes. He hoped to get himself back up to a vertical base before Amanda, Ryan wasn't taking any chances now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:51 am

Amanda just lay there and closed her eyes, panting softly, "Just finish it, you know you've beat me." she whispered softly and lolled her head off to the side, awaiting the worst to come, but she was ready for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Mr Knight was a bit surprised, was Amanda really throwing in the towel here? Ryan frowned lightly, standing up and looking at her. Was this real? No traps or tricks?

Ryan ignored the niggling pain in his back, he gave a shrug and sauntered over to Amanda. Without a word Ryan applied the same grapevine pin that the paragon of Britain did earlier, Ryan smirked before moving his mouth to lightly nibble at her neck.

"Hmmm, are you sure this is your line of work?" Ryan murmured to Amanda, as the ref started the count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:50 pm

She purred softly and closed her eyes as he nibbled on her neck, softly running her fingers through her hair, "Yes, I am. I'm just tired, that's all. But thanks for a good fight, I really had fun. Maybe, if you wanted to, we could do something after this." she said as the ref slapped the mat, "One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

The ref had counted one and would then count two, to be honest Ryan was a tad disappointed in this match. Amanda had been about the same height as him, and he recalled that one match against a woman called Ayano who had put the young man through his paces and limits. Perhaps his expectations were too high? Reality had a tendency to disappoint when compared to what one can imagine.

But still Ryan wasn't one to complain much, a win was a win. But out of all his matches Mr Knight wagered that this was his easiest thus far, perhaps he was getting so tough that not many could hold their own against the paragon of Britain? Ryan didn't bother to contemplate it.

He smirked to Amanda and said "Hmmm well what do you have in mind?" in response to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Amanda raised her shoulder up off the mat, "Oh, I don't know... maybe go back to my place or something?" she smiled and nipped at his neck playfully, "Though, I'm not done yet sweetheart." she giggled again and tried to roll on top of him and pin his arms above his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next