Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Ryan had a feeling that something was up, he had a built in bullshit detector thanks to years of living with his adopted Sister Lucy. And sure enough it kicked in, Ryan was glad at least Amanda wasn't an utter wimp. If she was then she'd be eaten for breakfast, no this would require more forceful application of strength.

Although needless to say he was taken aback by the reversal, Ryan winced as he was put on his back and had his arms above his head. But then he kept his smirk, Mr Knight knew he just needed to keep it so that Amanda didn't control the pace of the fight.

The paragon of Britain sprung his legs up, and would wrap them hard around Amanda for a bodyscissors.
"Well I insist it by my place, by the time the night is over you shan't forget it dear." he muttered out, keeping his shoulders up as best he could given the situation.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Amanda Freeheart.

Post by Edmund Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Amanda screamed in pain and pressed against his legs, "Well then your gonna have to earn it, I won't go down that easily!" she said, but she knew that the end was coming closer and closer. Her feeble attempts to push his legs off were all in vain and soon she gave up and just allowed herself to be taken. To weakened by all of Ryan's manhandling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Ryan had long legs to be sure, to help support his large 6 foot frame. Although he wasn't as talented with his legs as he was with his hands, a lot of woman in Tension used body-scissors to apply pressure on their male foes. So Ryan being the sharp British lad he was taught it to himself with a bit of aid from his Sister Lucy.

And it was clear the progress Ryan made had paid off, for Amanda was trying to keep up the pressure on him. Only for the paragon of Britain to out match her, her panicking only allowed Ryan a chance to perfect his hold on Amanda.

Mr Knight gave a smirk and said "Come on! Tap out!" in a tone that sounded like he was ordering her to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Amanda shook her head when the ref asked her if she wanted to give up, I'd rather die!" she screamed in pain and agony, continuing to try and push his legs off. When this wasn't successful, she would slowly attempt to rise to her feet and slam him down into the mat. If that were successful, she would then hop over him, sit on his chest and hold his legs under her arms for a roll up pinfall attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryan was keeping his legs locked in tight, and Amanda better not think of trying to ruin those slacks of his. Those things probably cost more than her month's pay, heck Ryan had a 20 grand suit tailored right to him. The paragon of Britain was a man of wealth to be sure.

But Mr Knight was surprised by Amanda's sudden show of force, the young man realised the case far too late to counter. And was then slammed down powerbomb style, he wasn't used to something like that. Most of his opponents didn't usually perform a move like that, it left Ryan reeling.

The paragon of Britain winced and held his head with both hands, after which Amanda sat atop him. Ryan knew that wasn't good, he had to dig deep and try to counter whatever she had in mind. So with that in mind it was time for some striking. Mr Knight would try to grab Amanda by the head and deliver a strike to the forehead, followed up by a couple to the chest right in the breast area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Amanda gasped softly when she felt her breasts being pummeled, "That's not very nice my friend." She would then return the favor with a head but. If it were to connect, it would send her rolling away from him and holding her head as she writhed in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Ryan grunted out as the headbutt connected, he was open for it due to his attacking of Amanda's breasts. Mr Knight felt Amanda do something very well....noobish and that was to roll off the young man, she could have had him there. The paragon of Britain took the chance to bring his hands up to his head and massage his temple.

The paragon of Britain hissed through his teeth, he opened one eye to noticed where Amanda had fallen. Her mistake had at least given the young man valuable time, to perhaps turn things around. But for now Ryan needed to do two things, one get rid of the numbing pain in his forehead. And two try to keep on the pressure, so with that in mind Ryan took a deep breath and willed himself to his knees.

"Can't...damage a face this handsome, how dare you...." Ryan breathed out as he hoped to crawl towards Amanda and grab her left leg. It wasn't anything great, but it was the best Mr Knight could do in his state at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Amanda panted softly and groaned a little when he placed his hand on her left leg, wondering what he was planning to do to her. "What are you gonna do to me?" she whimpered a little as she thought of the many possibilities that could play out here. None of which would end out well for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Ryan's head was still ringing after that headbutt, he wasn't kidding anyone. Right now he felt like Superman on kryptonite, about to fall through a glass roof. But if there was one thing the paragon of Britain was known for it was taking a beating, he could fight till his last breath.

Mr Knight was going to take the chance here, and if he could pull it off then victory could likely be his. The paragon of Britain hadn't worked on the leg in question, but the move he had in mind was very effective regardless.

"Prepare yourself Ms Amanda...." Ryan muttered. He then inserted one of his legs around Amanda's left leg, after doing so Ryan cranked the leg back as far as it would go. What would ensue would be immense pressure on Amanda's fulcrum around the knee.

"For the Knightmare." Mr Knight muttered with a stoic glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:34 pm

As soon as he started moving her leg, she looked up at him, "Oh, sorry about the face deary. I didn't mean to damage it to badly." she smiled and tucked her right leg in before thrusting it outward, aiming to plant a kick into his gut. If it were to connect, she would roll to the ropes and lay under the bottom one once he let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next