Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

6th Impressions

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

6th Impressions - Page 3 Empty Re: 6th Impressions

Post by kerflubble Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 pm

"Heh..." Adrian chuckled sightly before sighing, apart from getting a motorcycle... scooter... things hadn't exactly been going well for the cosplayer. Her once triumphant (if dubious) win/loss record was pretty much shattered and she'd been unanable to get back into the main event spot she had at the end of 2013 "Not... a whole lot, I don't think I've had a non pay per view match in... a while..." she sighed. "Guess I need to be more proactive... get the shovel out on all the new people." she confessed, still trying to keep the semi-nervous smile on her face. "Also, Becks is kinda public enemy number one right now so that's... fun. She's not wanted by the police but well... how much do you know of what it was like to be a wrestler in the 80s? A full blown 'fack the usa' hated wrestler and its kind of like what Rebecca's got to deal with now. Apparently Japanese people have sticks up their asses about tradition."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:52 am

Cecilia nodded her head as she listened to her friend, who seemed to have been somewhat inactive in AFW for some parts, unlikely Cecilia'd who had been as such for a while herself. " Mmm.." Cecilia responded through her nodding as she looked on at Adrian. It wasn't all that strange, people got tired of things at time, or like got in the way. Sometimes it was good to take a sabbatical or some time off.

" Better so than I have been at least." Cecilia let out as she'd nod her head a bit again, after which she would take a step closer towards Adrian and then pat the girl's shoulder gently. " Eh, Japan is kinda crazy that way. Though you can find crazy people every where really, not just Japan. " Cecilia added as she'd then proceed to take a moment to ponder. " What did Becks do anyways ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:47 pm

"Oh nothing much." Adrian brushed off sarcastically, fighting all the urges in the world to roll her eyes, not at Cecilia but with her "Just bodyslammed a 500 pound yokozuna in the sumo hall which is supposed to be a dicks only zone and they got owned by a woman, oh yeah and it made Akashi mad at her right in the middle of her whole anti-USA crusade... which ended when they both got a concussion and fell through the ring... so Beck's out with an injury as well so... yaaay, ugh." The cosplayer moaned, "Can we go back up into the penthouse, I need like a mix of Vodka and Sake while watching old ECW tapes."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 am

" Eeeeeeeeehhhhh....." Cecilia let out as she sneered a bit at Adrian's explanation of things, following by the girl saying that she wanted to return up towards the penthouse. The blond would turn on her heels, quite literally as she still didn't have any shoes or even socks. She began to walk towards the elevator and that followed her looking back over her shoulder at Adrian. " welp...that sounds like a great deal of fun for her. Though I never did get Akashi at all, so I can't say I understand the whole deal." The blond let out as she would then stretch her arms up into the air. " Even so, sorry to hear that. Hope she gets well soon."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:19 pm

"Yeah, well at least she didn't get stuck over in Switzerland like I did in America after everyone packed up, so that's something." Adrian sighed, racing back to the Elevator "Show sucked hard by the way, you didn't miss much." she called out as she dashed past.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Once they were in the elevator Cecilia would let out a light sigh, " If you say so. It was the first Avalanche I missed though." Cecilia let out as she had been in a match at each one of the events except the 2014 event. The blond beauty would shrug her shoulders a little as she then decided to press the button to get them up towards the penthouse.

" Anyways, how was Switzerland ? " Cecilia'd ask her friend as she looked over at Adrian, clearly just making a bit of small talk with the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 am

"Yeaah..." Adrian sighed as she leaned against the side of the elevator, silently regretting the choice of attire. Yeah the leather bodysuit worked when she was riding her scooter around, but standing around and talking in a building it was starting to get really uncomfortable. At least it wasn't as bad as the hot lights in the arena. "It's fine, I've missed big events before as well. And there were some events I would have wanted to skip... but you'll get back in there soon enough." The cosplayer tried to reassure the big blonde.

"Switzerland... it was... well have you ever been to Germany?" Adrian asked "I mean, I never went to Germany but I talked to a lot of people who worked in Germany. It's kinda like that but like uh... more German? Like everyone's like ' we're all civilized people ja ' but have like the crazy party scene beneath it? It's like that but with more snow and no party scene if you don't have a million bucks."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:23 am

Cecilia simply nodded her head at Adrian comment, shrugging her shoulders lightly as the elevator ride up was slow from the bottom of the building towards the top. Even so it was a good bit of time to talk to Adrina about stuff, not that Cecilia could be bothered to much about the whole getting back into the swing of things...though perhaps she had found something she wanted to achieve again ? who knew...

" I've been to Germany, I can speak German Addy.." Cecilia let out as she looked on at the girl who spoke about how Switzerland was, " you do know that what you described is pretty much exactly what Germany is right ? " Cecilia let out as a smirk appeared on her face, " Not just Germany but better, but pretty much exactly Germany."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:06 pm

"Thing is, the guys who I know who went to Germany had like, no money whatsoever 'cause indy pay days were foodstamps and gas money if you got lucky, and they still got into crazy parties. Every place in switzerland was like, 'do you have secret Nazi gold account? Nien? Then goodbye'" she said in what sounded like a Lukretia impression. "I did actually used to speak a little German because one of my trainers was swiss and he was like, to me, really hot so I was trying to think of a way to impress him and I thought everyone would try French so I'm gonna be the one who puts in the effort and then I realize that not only did he already have a girlfriend, that at the time said girlfriend was one of the more senior wrestlers and she would crush my head between her huge thighs until it popped so yeah." the cosplayer reminisced. She didn't get to talk about her pre-AFW days much. "So when were you in Germany for stuff?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:53 am

" Well then, I think we have come to the conclusion that you have always been a bit of a goof, haven't we ?" Cecilia let out after she listened the cosplayer, waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor, as the blond would move her hands up through her hair, combing it a bit with her fingers. " Ugh, I wrestled there a few years ago, before AFW, spent a year or two in a league around Europe, usually spent most of it's time in Germany." The blond beauty let out as she'd shrug her shoulders, " It wasn't much like AFW where you could just stay in one place, so it was a lot of running around the place going from event to event, arena to arena." The Swede let out as she'd then scoff a bit, " I can't say that I miss those days really." she spoke out as she'd shake her head a bit, throwing a half hearted smile towards Adrian. " There are just as many cunts in Europe as there are in American, and most of them do seem to flock here to AFW don't they ? both the american and european ones."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next