Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Joy

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 Empty Re: Natalia vs Joy

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:30 am

Joy would squeeze Natalia against her while Natalia wrapped her arms around Joy. "Oh, Natalia i can't help myself. You feel so good." Joy would say as she would lean forward and kiss Natalia's neck. "I just want to toss you to the ground and ravish you." Joy would then pull her head back to blow Natalia a kiss. "I think we should just forget all this wrestling stuff and head back to my place so we can have some fun."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:59 pm

"Yes... we could do that... you just have to surrender. " Natalia teased back. As tempting as Joy's offer sounded Natalia knew better that to fall for such promises. Natalia gave Joy another hard squeeze and the leaned back a bit, lowering her body to the push up, trying to press with her firm perky tits against the underside of Joy's breasts to push them up, putting her weight against Joy trying to take the naughty nurse down. And to add to the effect Natalia leaned forward and licked Joy's lips and nostrils playfully. "Come on, Joy-chan... all I ask is your surrender. " Natalia pleaded like a begging child. .

Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

"Oh, Natalia why would i surrender. I have you just where i want you." Joy would say before Natalia shifted her postion causing Natalia to take Joy down ot the mat. "Mmmm Natalia no need to paly so rough." Joy would say before letting out a giggle as Natalia licked her lips and nose.

Joy enjoyed her time beneath Natalia but Joy was always the one who enjoyed being on top so she would try to turn Natalia over so she could lay on her opponent and palce her breasts on top of Natalia to try and pancake them beneath her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:02 pm

"Oh noes. Not being rough. Just playful." Natalia defended herself from Boy's accusations as she tried to pin the naughty nurse down. They were both acting so friendly and cutely with each other and Natalia tried to lean over to kiss Joy again, but this playful teasing couldn't hide the intense body to body struggle that was happening between them. Both were trying real hard to subdue the others body and this struggle had Natalia already sweating.

The Dream gasped when she felt Joy rolling her over, suddenly finding herself on bottom with the sexy nurse riding her body. Her perky tits mushroomed as Joy pressed her own full bosom hard into Natalia's orbs. Natalia would then push to the side, not liking being on bottom, trying to start rolling with Joy.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Joy felt a shiver run down her spine as she pinned Natalia beneath while her breasts mushroomed Natalia's. "Mmmm, i love being on top of you Natalia. I love the feeling ofyour body giving in to mine." Joy would say as she would lean down to give NAtalia a quick kiss on the lips before Natalia rolled her over.

Joy let out a small yelp of surprise but she wouldn't just let Natalia have her way. Joy would try to keep the two of them rolling while trying to find a way for her to end right back on top of Natalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Joy's cherry lips tasted and felt so good that Natalia wanted to kiss them again as soon as the kiss was broken. Yet the naughty nurse words reminded Natalia that she couldn't relax and let Joy have her way.

Natalia managed to get them moving but Joy had no intention to let The Dream settle on top and soon the two voluptuous beauties began to roll on the mats. Natalia quickly began to get sweaty; although it may not seem like much from outside, rolling with another girl on the mats could be quite draining.

It wasn't long before they reached the end of the ring, getting close to the ropes. When Natalia felt her rear starting to press against them she pushed hard, with a loud groan, in the opposite direction and set them both rolling again towards the other side of the ring, too evenly matched for one of them to stay on top long enough.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:26 am

Joy let out a sigh of relief as she managed to get on top of Natalia after rolling all over the mat. "I have you now Natalia." Joy said before Natalia started rolling all over again. Joy was starting to feel tired as she struggled against Natalia and Joy's skin began to shine as it was covered with a sheen of sweat. Joy would not give up however, as she would try to keep the two of them rolling until she came out on top again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Natalia and Joy rolled on the mats as the crowd cheered. The body to body contact with Joy was delicious and Natalia loved every chance she got to be on top of Joy using it to rub herself into the naughty nurse, just like Joy did each time she got on top. By now it w as clear that Joy was determined to end on top of Natalia, just as The Dream was determined not to be on bottom, but after realizing how evenly matched they were at this Natalia decided to reach for a compromise. As much as it hurt her pride she stopped rolling, letting Joy get on top of her, and spread her legs, trying to capture Joy's slim waist with her thighs to once more squeeze the sexy nurse.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:25 am

Joy had a smile on her face as she rolled around the ring with Natalia and even if it was exhausting, who would complain about being this close to The Dream. Finally however, Joy was able to secure the top position once again. "Now you are right where you belong Natalia. Right beneath me. " Joy would say before she would feel Natalia's legs snap closed around her waist.

"No fair." Joy would say as she would squirm in Natalia's scissor hold. Joy however, wouldn't just let Natalia have her way as her hands would grip Natalia's breasts and give them a soft squeeze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:57 pm

"I think it is very fair, Joy-chan..." Natalia said giggling as she stretched her legs and interlocked her ankles to secure the scissors to start squeezing the sexy nurse sides. "I love how your body feels between my legs..." Natalia would add with a mischievous smile as she gave Joy the first hard squeeze, but then Joy began to squeeze back and at Natalia's sensitive breasts. "Mmmmmmmm..Joy...." Natalia moaned, blushing a bit as her nipples immediately fired up and hardened against Joy's palms. "You are so naughty..." Natalia would then reach for Joy's own breasts to squeeze too. She wanted to feel those heavy orbs against her hands and since Joy was grabbing hers, she felt more than justified to grope her opponent.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next