Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Joy

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 Empty Re: Natalia vs Joy

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:57 am

Joy would let out a small grunt of pain as Natalia's legs were still crushing her waist. "Oh, Natalia you sure know how to treat a woman." Joy would say as she would feel Natalia's hands grab onto her large breasts. "This would feel so much better if you weren't crushing my waist." Joy would say as she would try to lean down to lick Natalia's lips and nose. "Now how about we lose these clothes and get down to some real fucking." Joy would say with a moan as Natalia's hands were doing a number on her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:51 am

"But I like crushing your waist, Joy-chan..." Natalia said pouting as if she was being denied a candy. "You make such cute faces when I crush you... and the feeling of air leaving your body is so exhilarating...." Natalia added as she gave Joy another hard squeeze with her legs, but as much as Natalia was enjoying this she too felt, like Joy that their clothes were getting too much in the way. It was quite refreshing for The Dream to fight someone like Joy, that enjoyed getting naughty so much and didn't seemed afraid one bit to bare it all.

"Very well Joy-chan. I'll let you go in exchange of your clothes." Natalia said giggling, returning the lick to Joy and spreading her legs to push the naughty nurse away from her, quickly getting to her knees watching Joy expectantly.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Joy winced as Natalia squeezed her hip again. Thankfully Natalia let Joy go when she mentioned that they should get rid of what little clothes they were wearing. Well i guess i can get rid of these." Joy said after a few seconds of panting and rubbing her hips.

Joy would flash Natalia a smile as she would reach behind her to undo her skimpy top. Joy would then toss the garment at Natalia playfully before standing up. "If you want these, why don't you come over and remove them yourself." Joy would say as she would motion Natalia over with a curl of her finger.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Natalia caught Joy's top and watched it a bit before throwing it away towards her corner. She then slid a hand behind her back to unknot her own top and threw it back to Joy's face playfully. Seeing that Joy was standing up, Natalia did the same. Natalia's firm perky breasts bounced graciously on her chest, staying impressively up despite lacking any kind of support. The fans seemed to be loving the action and cheering loudly seeing now the two magnificent bosoms fully uncovered.

"Oh is that so?" Natalia asked with a seductive tone as she admired Joy's orbs. And then without wasting another second she pushed towards Joy, trying to lock on with her, and push her breasts and hard nipples right against Joy's own pair.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:57 am

Joy would giggle as she caught Natalia's bra with her teeth. Joy would then take them out of her mouth and toss them behind her before moving towards Natalia to meet her challenge. "Mmmm, i can't wait for you to take these panties off of me Natalia. I hope you do it with your teeth." Joy said right before her breasts and hard nipples slammed right into Natalia's.

Joy would wince a little as their breasts meet and Natalia's mushroomed Joy's but Joy wasn't going to let that get her down. "Mmmmm, i love the feel of your breasts against mine. I bet it will feel even better when i make you worship them after i beat you." Joy would say as she would lean in to kiss Natalia on the lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:25 pm

"With my teeth? Mmmmm.. could be Joy-chan... I may just do that..." Natalia answered giggling and then pushed towards Joy, colliding with the pink haired cutie breast to breast. "Nuhuuu... it is going to be you worshiping mine after you surrender and tell me you are my toy!" Natalia answered right before Joy sealed their lips together.

Natalia wrapped her arms around Joy's delicious body and began to squeeze the naughty nurse in the bear hug, arching her back to push her bosom and perky tits more and more against Joy's own pair.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Joy would moan into the kiss as Natalia wrapped her arms around the nurse. Joy would gasp into Natalia's mouth as Natalia would squeeze her in a bearhug. Joy would slap her hands against Natalia's sides as Natalia's breasts began to mushroom Joy's impressive pair again.

Joy would be forced to break the kiss as she would look into Natalia's eyes. "No fair, You play too rough." Joy would say as she would give Natalia pouty face. "Why can't you just play nice and let me ravish you." Joy would say as she regretted not bringing her needles to this fight to make it easier.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Natalia couldn't help but giggle a bit as she saw Joy's cute pouty face. She looked so innocent and delicious. But Natalia knew better than to trust Joy's pleas, mostly because it was something she loved to do as well. "Sorry Joy-chan... but I want to ravage YOU!" Natalia said with a playful tone as she pushed more of her weight against Joy, trying to topple her and put the nurse on her back under Natalia's body.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 am

Joy would wiggle and squirm in Natalia's grasp as she tried to get free but her opponent was just too strong. "Oh, don't worry i would let you ravish me after i had my turn with your beautiful body.' Joy said before Natalia managed to push Joy down to the mat pinning her beneath the dream. "Well now that you have me on my back. What are you going to do to me." Joy said as she would try to roll Natalia over in hopes to have a repeat of earlier in the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

"Mmmmm... I don't know Joy-chan... I just wanted to put you on your back and end on top of you...because... I really like you on your back...and being on top of you..." Natalia said giggling as she rubbed herself dominantly over Joy's delicious body. But she didn't had much time to enjoy the top position as Joy would suddenly show off her strength and reverse it.

"Ahhhh!" Natalia gasped as she suddenly found herself pinned on the mats under Joy's voluptuous body. The fighting had been slow and sensuous but also very intense and although it hasn't been truly painful Natalia was starting to sweat heavily, both from the heat between her and her opponent's body, and from the continued struggle.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next