Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match - Page 4 Empty Re: Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:17 am

So it did not milk a reaction from Dawn, too bad. But so what, she had not thought this through in the fullest anyway, so she would concentrate on the match. The redhead was also up and from her gestures, she made herself ready for a fight. That was not too good, as Tessa had hoped that she would have barely gotten up at this point.

The Blonde would attempt to duck under the first punch of her opponent and run to the next rope, looking for some explosive speed to fly out of that tope with a flying shoulder block!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match - Page 4 Empty Re: Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 am

The flying shoulder block connected and left Dawn sprawled out on the mat. To weak and tired to get up again as she lay spread eagle, "Finished by a woman who didn't even use a finisher." she panted and slowly closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:18 am

With her shoulder block connecting, Tessa had Dawn again down and on her back, while she had landed on her knees and hands, unable to stand the shoulder block smoothly after the long match. That did hurt a little bit, but now she could crawl over to Dawn for a full body pin, with arms pinned over her head and their bodies rubbing close together.

“Cheer up, I am much longer in this league than you are. I defeated girls with much more experience than you. And most of them were not that delicious as you are.”
She whispered into the ear of her opponent, lightly biting the ear lobe in a possessive manner.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 am

Dawn purred and ignored the first count when the ref slapped the mat, but as soon as she heard the second count, she quickly rolled onto her side, "I...will not...lose my...debut." she grinned and slowly got to her feet as soon as Tessa got off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:01 am

And again, the talk of Dawn was merely hot air when she managed to free herself again from the sexy cover that the Blonde had her captured in. Tessa would also get up as fast as she could, now intending to finish the other girl with a move by her own by kicking her in the stomach and set her up for "The Price is mine" pile driver finishing move. After she barely escaped the finisher of Dawn some minutes ago, she did not want to take the risk by subjecting her to a quick pin again after she had escaped her full body press.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:04 am

She giggled when Tessa threw a kick at her, catching it quickly, "Aww, Tessa look. You went and got your leg caught. Oh well, maybe a Dawn breaker will help your case." She then would attempt to head butt her before crouching down and placing both her leg on her shoulders, setting her up for the Dawn breaker. If this were successful, she would drive her into the mat repeatedly before covering her in a grapevine pin. Holding her wrists above her head, "Hope you don't mind me kissing those tender sweet lips of yours." she giggled and would then start to kiss Tessa.

Last edited by Edmund on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 am

Things did go pretty well up to this point. Up to this point. When her kick was caught, Tessa let out a surprised moan.
“Hey, what...AHN!.”
A head butt send her to the ground, from where she was picked up. Still dazed from the hard hit against her head, she felt how she was propelled through the air and rammed onto the mat, until she would lie there, only slightly moving when she was put into the grapevine hold.
“...Hhmm!...”
She groaned into the kiss of Dawn, silently protesting this kind of treatment, although her body spoke another language by giving up any real resistance already.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:54 am

The ref dropped down to the mat and slapped the mat, signaling the start of a pinfall. She counted out loud and the crowed chanted with her, "One! they all said in unison. Meanwhile, Dawn closed her eyes and continued the kiss, "Thanks for the win Tessa, soon you'll be all mine." she broke the kiss and grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 pm

“You beast...you pulled a rabbit out of your hat...on me with that counter...”
Tessa managed to answer in between the kiss and the counting crowd. Her now as good as fully conquered body bucked up lightly to meet the beautiful body of the redhead. But when their nipples connected, she let out a loud moan and sunk back quickly before her lips were sealed again by Dawn´s kiss.

“...Ouh...”
She moaned silently and submissive into the hard embrace of the grapevine pin, trying to lift one of her arms to no avail and with no real power while the referee would count to two.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Two! the chant continued, "Just relax, it's almost over, and soon you'll be in my bed with me. You can have my body for however long you want." she smiled down at her as she awaited the three count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next