Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany Luuve vs. Wild Thing - Hungry Like the Wolf

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brittany Luuve vs. Wild Thing - Hungry Like the Wolf - Page 4 Empty Re: Brittany Luuve vs. Wild Thing - Hungry Like the Wolf

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:05 pm

The headbutt wasn't exactly enjoyable for Wild Thing, either - in fact, because of the trauma she'd already taken, it was probably worse. She stumbled back after the impact, her eyes glazed over, stunned for a moment. A moment was all Brittany needed.

Wild Thing croaked as her face was rammed into the steel pole, opening up another wound in her forehead and letting the blood flow. She crumpled on the spot and fell flat, flopping down with her arms and legs splayed out. A pool of blood was already starting to gather around her head, and she was just barely holding on to consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luuve vs. Wild Thing - Hungry Like the Wolf - Page 4 Empty Re: Brittany Luuve vs. Wild Thing - Hungry Like the Wolf

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Brittany watched as Wild Thing fell to the ground. "Is that it bitch? Is that all you have?" Brittany yelled out as she would stomp on Wild Thing's face making sure to grind her heel into hte injured woman's forehead. "You never should have stepped into the fucking ring with me." Brittany would say as she would spit down on Wild Thing while keeping her foot on Wild Thing's face. Brittany then motioned for the ref to begin the count for a pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Well, no, it wasn't all that Wild Thing had. But it was starting to get pretty close. She was sure she had a concussion of some kind, and she felt like she had more blood outside of her body than in, covering her face and leaking back inside through her mouth and nose. She couldn't even tell where the cuts began and ended anymore.

But having Brittany's foot in her face, the taunting, the spitting - it all brought Wild Thing back to reality. Not like this. Not to her.

The referee slid out of the ring and dropped down for the three count, but Wild Thing shoved Brittany's foot away with what little energy she had left, defiant to the end. She lashed out with her teeth and tried to bite the former champ on her ankle, gnashing down hard on the skin. She was going to lose, that much was obvious, but she was determined to take as much of Brittany with her as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Brittany thought Wild Thing down for the count. So, when Wild Thing pushed her foot away and bite Brittany, Brittany screamed out in pain. "Ahhh, you fucking bitch." Brittany would say as she would use her foot to try and swing Wild Thing's head back into the metal post. "You should have stayed the fuck down." Brittany would scream out as she was determined to make these next few minutes the most painful thing Wild Thing will ever have experienced.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:06 am

Wild Thing knew she wouldn't have long to sink her teeth in, so she bit as hard as she could, as fast as she could, and she turned out to be more right than she could have guessed. She knew Brittany would retaliate. She didn't guess she'd do it by swinging her head back into the stupid post again.

She yelped and let go the minute her skull cracked into the unforgiving metal and she rolled away from Brittan, grasping her head all the way. Pain. Everything was pain, now. It was everywhere, and it seemed spread out from her head and trickle through her veins. She couldn't think. She couldn't even move, not really. She just laid there and wallowed in the agony.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:58 am

Brittany watched as Wild Thing rolled away and just sort of laid there on the ground not moving. "I hope you are fucking ready bitch. Because the only way you are leaving this fucking arena tonight is in a fucking body bag." Brittany would then line herself up with Wild Thing. "It is time to say goodnight you fucking bitch." Brittany would yell out as she would run at Wild Thing to try and deliver a running punt to the side of Wild Thing's head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 am

Wild Thing wasn't even sure what happened. There was just pain in the side of her head. A lot of pain.

She cried out as her body went spiraling away, but it was a fleeting cry. By the time her body hit the floor, she was clean out of it, flopping around, lifeless and still. She could hear the sounds of the bell in the distance, as her world began to fade into black...

She'd tried. She'd really tried, but in the end, she just didn't have enough in the tank.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Brittany watched as Wild Thing was sent rolling from her kick. Brittany then heard the bell as it seemed that Wild Thing had finally passed out. "Is that all you have?" Brittany would ask as she would move close to Wild Thing and begin to stomp down on her. "Come on, I know you are weak but at least give me more of a challenge." Brittany would say as she would give Wild Thing a swift kick in the ribs. "Fucking weak bitch" Brittany would say as shewould spit on Wild Thing and move to leave the arena.

As Brittany reached the top of the ramp she felt something run down her leg. Brittany looked down to see her leg bleeding where Wild Thing had bite her. "Next time i see that fucking bitch she is fucking dead." Brittany would say as she would look behind her to the beaten and bloody body of Wild Thing. Brittany would then laugh as she stepped backstage knowingthat now people would fear her again after the beating she gave her opponent tonight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4