Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 12 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Janet knew that the test of strength could not go on forever, and she would watch for an opening to exploit, hoping to catch her lover unawares and toss or shove the Japanese princess back down onto the bed. As Azami started to turn them around, putting herself closer to the bed and Janet further from it, the Lakota wrestler had no problem with that. But she didn’️t expect Azami to suddenly jerk her back in the direction of the bed.

“Ooomph!” Janet grunted, as she fell back down onto the cushy mattress. Her lover jumped on her then, looking to come down on top of her, straddle her, and pin her. Janet didn’️t want to let that happen. She would bring a foot up as Azami came down, not looking to kick her lover hard, but looking instead to use it to launch Azami over her so that the Japanese wrestler would come tumbling down onto the bed, as well, next to Janet rather than on top of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 pm

"Ohwaahhh...?!" Azami yelped in surprise as Janet raised her foot to deflect her dive and sent her tumbling to the girl's side instead. "Aughmph!" the blue haired girl grunted as she landed face first.

At least it was the bed and not the floor or anything else. The fall didn't hurt, although it's slightly disorienting her for a bit. Azami grumbled, but she knew that she had to get up before Janet turned the table around. Getting up on her hands and knees, Azami would then turn around, hoping to catch her lover's shoulders so she could try keeping the girl down.

"Just stay down where you belong, sweetie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Janet’️s foot hit the Hentai title belt, and she managed to deflect her lover from her intended trajectory, sending her falling down onto her belly face first on the bed. The sound of Azami’️s surprised cry was adorable, and Janet would try to move fast to capitalize on her lover’️s sudden fall. Before Janet could catch Azami, however, the blue-haired girl moved, too, grabbing onto Janet’️s shoulders as she rose and trying to push the Lakota back down onto the mattress.

“Nnnngh…no way, sweetie! You get down!” Janet insisted, as she would push her hands against Azami’️s shoulders, too, trying to force her princess back down onto the bed. But she wasn’️t in a great position to push from, and, slowly, Azami would be able to force Janet back down into the bed, the Entropy champion sinking a little into the soft bedding.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:50 am

"No, you stay down!" Azami insisted as well as she kept pushing Janet to the bed.

The Lakota girl was pushing back, but she pushed harder, her knees sunk onto the bed as she tried to overwhelm Janet. With her lover gradually losing out in their pushing battle, Azami would then attempt to crawl forward, wanting to straddle Janet's chest while facing the girl's legs. There were plenty things she could do once she managed to pin her lover down this way, things that would make Janet getting excited without a doubt, and herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:59 am

“No! You!” Janet insisted, but, despite her protests, her blue-haired lover had gravity on her side and was able to force Janet down into the bed. The Native American wrestler sank into the plush mattress, wiggling futilely underneath her lover as the Japanese princess would try to secure her position on top, crawling up onto Janet and straddling her, sitting down so that she could face the Lakota’️s legs. “Ghh!” Janet grunted, as Azami was now perched on top of her, in a perfect position to have her way with the Lakota. Janet was not about to let her lover get away with it all so easily.

“Oh, no, you don’️t! Not this time, Azami!” Janet would exclaim, as she would raise her hands and bring them down incredibly hard on Azami’️s butt cheeks, trying to add to the pain of her earlier spanking. She hoped that the force of the spank would force Azami off, too, though she wasn’️t so sure it would work.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 am

"Ahhh!" Azami cried loudly as her rear was smacked hard by Janet, adding more sting to the already sore butt cheeks of hers.

She was slightly shoved off her lover because the spank made her jumped a bit, but Azami would try to maintain the top position by sitting on Janet's legs instead. This way, her lover's naughty hand shouldn't be able to reach her butt, although she might not be able to do much to the girl either.

"You're going to get more punishment for that!" Azami threatened before she decided to get off Janet and tried to catch the girl's legs to spread them wide.

Her intention was to trap one leg of her lover between her own, while she would use her body and a hand to pin the other one to the bed. That would leave Azami with one free hand, an a nice access to the Lakota girl's pussy. Not to mention that Janet wouldn't be able to reach her butt or anything else from this position!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Janet’️s double-handed spank pushed Azami forward, and it forced the blue-haired wrestler to reconsider her plans, as she was forced to scoot forward to get out of range of Janet’️s spank-happy hands until she was sitting on the Lakota wrestler’️s legs. Janet’️s upper body would rise, then, as she would try to get her hands underneath her body to pull herself out from underneath her lover. She thought she might be able to get away when Azami got off, but before she could, her lover trapped one of her legs with both of hers and pinned Janet’️s other leg to the bed, trapping Janet once again.

“Hey!” Janet would shout, pushing at the bed with both hands, trying to pull herself away from Azami. “Let me go, sweetie! Come on!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:42 pm

"Got you now, sweetie!" Azami declared triumphantly as she managed to trap Janet. "Why should I let you go now?" she grinned mischievously. "You know you're going to love..." her free hand cupped her lover's sex, giving them a slow, gentle rub. "...this..." the blue haired girl giggled. "Riighhtt...?"

She felt like now she had Janet for good in this position. The Lakota girl could push herself all she liked, but Azami would try to keep her lover's legs trapped with her hand and legs. She pressed herself down, pressing her cleavage onto one of Janet's legs to aid her effort in pinning the girl down, while her other hand would keep massaging her lover's sex teasingly.

"Don't worry... I'll let you go eventually... once you're defeated and ready to service your princess the whole day! Ohohoh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Janet had worried Azami might try something sexual in this hold. She knew it would be very difficult to resist her royal lover when she started rubbing. And it was. It was very difficult. Janet let out a loud moan as she felt Azami’️s hand cupping her sex, then beginning to rub it, slowly and gently. The taunting brought a deep red blush to Janet’️s face.

Janet tried to wriggle and squirm her way out of the hold, but Azami seemed to have her legs very tightly controlled. It was difficult to focus, too, when one hand a beautiful Japanese princess so fondly massaging one’️s sex. Janet could not help but moan again and again, rhythmically, as Azami rubbed her pussy. Her hands kept clawing at the sheets, but she didn’️t feel like she could move. “Ahh…mmmng…you haven’️t…won…yet…” Janet would moan hoarsely.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:20 am

"Not yet..." Azami confirmed, pressing her palm firmer on Janet's sex. "But soon..."

All of a sudden she would rub her lover's womanhood faster and faster, as if she's trying to make Janet cum quickly. Azami was sure that the Lakota girl was hers to play with as long as she managed to keep her hold, but it wouldn't be fun to just stay here for the rest of their contest even if that could guarantee her a win. It wasn't an official match after all, and Azami would like to show her lover that she's capable of dominating her in more than one way.

"Maybe I can stop for a bit and start again... bringing you to the edge and keep you there for a while?" she grinned wickedly. "You know I love hearing you beg..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next