Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 9:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsukasa vs Misaka special bed match

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Tsukasa vs Misaka special bed match - Page 9 Empty Re: Tsukasa vs Misaka special bed match

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:45 am

"UGh!" Misaka moaned when she felt Tsukasa suddenly slam her sex into her own going wide eye. "ohh thats ...how you want to play.." Misaka said slapping her pussy into Tsukasa's sex and would try to move her self for a better position getting her sex right into the other girls.

slaming her pussy into Tsukasa's sex Misaka moaned softly a soft blush going onto her face.

Back to top Go down

Tsukasa vs Misaka special bed match - Page 9 Empty Re: Tsukasa vs Misaka special bed match

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 am

"That's how I'll end it!" Tsukasa shouted, trying to mask her moans with the bold proclamation as both girls moved closer to each other, opening up and finding the right position for better tribbing. Reaching around, Tsukasa would grab on to Misaka's butt for leverage in her tribbing, pulling on it to give addition force in her smacking and grinding as moans left her mouth unopposed, adding to the symphony of water splashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:41 pm

"Ah I.. will beat you!" Misaka screamed as a long drawn out moan came out of her and would shake her head feeling her orgasm build more and more. Even though she was drawing close and closer to a Climax Misaka would still attack Tsukasa's pussy with her own slapping her pussy into it befor grinding a bit. She repeated this for a few times, biting her lower lip Misaka tried to hold in an other moan but it was proving to be difficult as her mind was going crazy with the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Tsukasa's and Misaka's moans along with the water splashing due to their slapping crotches added to the lewdness of the situation as both Kawaiis were looking to end the long match. Water droplets flew off of Tsukasa's body as she forced her hips back and forward, her moans shooting out of her throat unopposed as she arched her head back, eyes closed as she tried to hold back her pleasure and tried to force Misaka's out first. Squeezing her hands on Misaka's butt, every time she force her pussy forward, she'd pull on Misaka's butt for additional force against her opponent, getting harder and harder to try and subdue her building orgasm that would eventually want to shoot out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 pm

The two kawaiis moaned out loudly everytime there pussies came into contact neither wanting to give their opponent the advantage. Misaka however was starting to wavier as she shook her head out of frustration, her mind was going crazy with all this pleasure that she cant focus anymore. Biting her lower lip Misaka tried her best to hold her climax but that was proving to be extremely difficult. After one last thrust Misaka would give a last ditch effort to beat Tsukasa slamming her pussy into Tsukasa with all her strength befor exploding into an orgasm as her head arched back and her tongue stuck out of her mouth twitching from the sheer pleasure. After she would collapse into the water breathing hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:14 am

Tsukasa was near her breaking point as she continued to slap her pussy against Misaka's as she could feel her body shaking with pleasure as she gritted her teeth, trying her best to hold it back. The final slap she took from Misaka almost pushed her over the edge, but with sheer will power, Tsukasa managed to hold herself back enough to outlast Misaka as her opponent climaxed and victory was hers. Panting heavily when she felt the warm juices of her opponent splash on her crotch, Tsukasa fell over on Misaka unable to catch herself from falling. Laying on top of Misaka, Tsukasa gasped for air as it took her a while to gathered herself and finally managed to roll herself off of her opponent.

Her hot body was cooled by the cold water as she propped herself up, victorious after a hard fought victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:23 am

Misaka sighed softly after Tsukasa fell on top of her knowing she lost the match and looked to the side feeling like a loser. Contemplating how she lost she figured nothing out as they both seem to be even but Tsukasa had the most will power out of the two she guessed. Lookign at Tsukasa she gave a small smile, "Congratulations on your win Tsukasa no hard feelings." she spoke trying to sit up now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9