» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ???

2 posters

Go down

Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ??? Empty Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ???

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:59 am

Special Gauntlet Match

The special gauntlet match will take place in one of AFW's facilities, one that will be fashioned and transformed into a maze of sorts. Vicky Serfani will have to navigate through the maze in order to find her opponents. Each opponent will have their own match stipulations, and if Vicky loses against any of them, she must remove one article of clothing. However, even if she loses against an opponent, she can still advance to the next part of the maze. Vicky must find and wrestle against each opponent in the maze before she can leave. If Vicky manages to win majority of her matches within the maze, she will be declared the winner.

-------

A group of girls would all arrive at the match venue, some of them knowing one another, and some of them meeting for the first time. They all greeted one another, getting to know each other and making some small talk as they entered the building. The entrance of the building was just a regular lobby where the AFW staff were finishing some last minute preparations before Vicky arrived. Each of the women there had a slight idea of what they were going to do for their own special match with Vicky, but they all admit, this was certainly a..."creative" match to say the least. They've never heard of a maze themed gauntlet. One of the women made the comparison that this was like a Boss Rush in a video game, though unlike a normal Boss Rush, Vicky didn't have to beat all of them to advance to the next stage.

Some of the women were confused about this concept of a Boss Rush, so the woman would continue to explain as they all made their way to the locker room and get changed. Once they were all finished changing, a staff member would run up to them, assigning them their special "arenas" within the maze, and guided them to each one. Each of the women wished the other good luck before waiting in their own "arenas", which was more like rooms that were some what fitted to whatever match they planned on having with Vicky. Now all of them merely had to wait

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ??? Empty Re: Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ???

Post by WrestleMind Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:18 am

After winning her first ever match in Afw and locking away her defeated foe Vicky was pleasently surprised to find a fresh match offer. Everything about the proposal was odd. From being slipped under her door in an envelope to the actual premise itself. Most woman would balk at facing several opponents in a row. Not Vicky. She was a woman of extreme ability and arrogance. 

Vicky Enters:

After getting fully dressed in stockings, a high rise dress, and her oversized trench coat Vicky marched down to face whatever came her way.

Upon barging into the first arena Vicky would raise her arms up and yell: "I'm here! Which one of you bitches wants to get knocked out first!?" 

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ??? Empty Re: Special Gauntlet Match: Vicky Serfani vs ???

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:56 am

As the red head woman finally entered the arena, the three women who had issued the challenge would all be pleasantly amused by Vicky's loud proclamation. Upon entering the arena, Vicky would firstly discover the venue did not have an audience, rather it was constructed as though it was a maze. Like stated, Vicky had to go through the maze in order to find her opponent, but lucky for her, the beginning was rather easy. There would be a long corridor that ended in with a fork, where she could go either right or left.

If Vicky would end up going right, she would find a note at the dead end that reads, "Before the beginning of your first match, you are put in a bearhug for 30 seconds."

If Vicky went left, she would be able to find a door that read, "Room 1", where her first match would be. Starting off the maze nice and simple. Inside the first room would be her first opponent, waiting in a white padded room with a lot of cushioning, seemingly making power type moves a lot less effective.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:54 pm

Instead of immediately being ambushed or challenged Vicky found herself in an empty and silent corridor. Upon coming to the forking paths the plump red head quickly decided to go on the left path at random. She was not a tactical or clever girl.

After slamming through the door for "Room 1" Vicky would let out an exasperated sigh. "This is so fucking weirrrddd! Is anyone gonna step up and get knocked the fuck out by me?!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:01 pm

And so, Vicky would enter the first room where her first opponent was waiting. The room was a completely white room with padded walls, floor, and ceiling. The type of room someone would see in a cheesy prison movie, or a kid-friendly room created by way too overprotective parents. Standing in the middle of the room was a tall woman wearing a black bodysuit that was uniquely designed, showing off a great amount of underboob cleavage and her stomach. She had platinum blonde hair and cold steely eyes, and a rather serious expression on her face.

After Vicky closed the door behind her, the woman would finally speak. "Quite the confident little woman you are. I hope you can back your talk with some actual skill," the woman stated, "In order to get past me, we have a match. You can win or lose. Losing means you'll have a penalty. The match is a knockouts alone match." Once the woman finished the explanation, she rolled her neck and loosened her arms.

The Empress is Ready:

Her first opponent was Cynthia Marleigh, the Empress of the Ring. A powerhouse type, but just because she was a powerhouse didn't mean she was a mindless brute. She would raise her arms up, ready to grapple whenever Vicky was.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Upon entering the odd little padded room the door behind Vicky would slam shut and lock on its own. This was certainly odd but Vicky thought nothing of it at the moment. 

After seeing the psychotic intensity of he ropponent and hearing the lopsided rules Vickys cute face hardened into a bored grimace. "Um... How about no bitch? OK!?"

The sassy vixen would immediately make the mistake of turning her back on the Empress. When she tried to open the door it wouldn't budge. Panic began to set in as she anxiously rattled the door knob as if it would make a difference. "Shit!... SHIT shit Shit!! Fuck!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon May 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Cynthia's arms remained folded as she stared angrily at Vicky when she gave her quite the rude response. Guess the redhead vixen didn't know the full details of the match, or she just didn't have good situation awareness. Regardless, the Empress was not going to let a brat like insult her like that and get away with it. As Vicky spun around to try and open the door, only to realize it was locked, the Empress strutted over until she was towering behind her. She could tell she was the type to talk nonstop and whine, and that on it's own annoyed her. So without even giving her the chance, the Empress wrapped her powerful arms tightly around Vicky's waist, and threw herself backwards to slam Vicky skull first into the padded floor with a German Suplex! However even after completing the move, Cynthia did not let go, opting to keep the bridge position in place to let the blood rush to Vicky's head before letting her go.

Cynthia scoffed as she stood back up straight and turned around, planting her foot on Vicky's crotch, grinding her heel against it. "Trying to run away from a match? If it's one thing that would piss me off, it would be those who try to run from a fight," Cynthia said while staring down at Vicky before brutally stomping down on Vicky's crotch once to get a reaction from her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:03 am

As Vicky desperately tried to flee she could suddenly feel Cynthia's arms coil around her waist before clamping down like a vice. In an instant the Buxom Bitch found herself whipped backwards and skull first into the lightly padded floor.

The woozy redhead would crumple up into a ball, twitching pathetically as Cynthia ruthlessly kept the suplex locked in. 

Once the Empress saw fit to let Vicky go the thick gal sprawled out onto the mat. It was only the first move and this mean girl was already winded and dizzy. A boot to her groin quickly changed that. The grinding made her beg and pleade for mercy. "Wait.. Stop! I've... I've got money!" 

The Empresses sudden vicious stomps made the plump beauty spasm randomly as if she was being electrocuted.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Cynthia would look rather disappointed mixed with anger at Vicky's exclamation and begging, finding it to be very unbecoming of a wrestler. Grinding her heel a deeper into the redhead's pussy, the Empress of the Ring would pull her foot back as she looked down at the woman beneath her. She would take a few steps forward, until she was directly standing above Vicky's face. If the redhead were to look up, all she would see is the huge plump rear and camel toe of her black clad opponent.

Squatting down, the Empress of the Ring would make sure Vicky watched closely as to what was about to do. The woman would squat down just enough where her rear and cameltoe was just a few millimetres away from Vicky's face. Looking down at her with cold and angry eyes, the Empress waited to hear what kind of response the readhead would give, before sitting down completely on her face! The woman would wait there, sitting and listening to Vicky's struggles, before pulling herself up for a few moments and then squatting back down again. The woman began to casually do squatting exercises on top of Vicky as if it was nothing!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:04 am

At first the Empress seemed to double down on her cruel crotch grind. Then suddenly she reversed courses, giving Vicky a brief glimpse of hope. This was quickly corrected. 

The dumbstruck redhead found herself staring up at a bikini bottom that was stretched tightly against Cynthia's immense ass and fat cameltoe. Then she got a closer look. The empress pressed her meaty nether regions against Vickys pale face. 

Vicky flailed her limbs about desperately as she let out muffled screams, but to no avail. She couldn't budge this Goliath. The complete asphyxiation made the violent girl slowly relax. Now she just moaned against Cynthia's crotch as she slapped and pinched her thick but cheaks.

Then suddenly, more hope. The Empress graciously rose up a few inches. Exhausted, Vicky took advantage of this reprieve to frantically swallow air. The merciless shut this down, starting over the whole process.

Vicky was at this tyrants whim. She could easily keep smothering the uppity girl and take home the victory or she could find some other way to put the brat down.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down