Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 5 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 am

Successfully slamming down Fallon with a big splash, Sayuki had to work a little harder than she thought in order to pull her head free, but she did and she didn't go alone as she pulled off Fallon's top with her teeth. Pushing herself off of Fallon, Sayuki got to her feet as she then spat Fallon's bikini top out of her mouth, "Not a chance!" she shouted as she saw Fallon lunge at her. Tried of being on the defensive, Sayuki looked to turn this around to an offensive defense as she looked to catch the lunging Fallon with her arms by hook her shoulders.

If she was successful she would attempt to throw Fallon to the side, hopefully into a seated position as Sayuki would then go for her submission. Moving in to the seated Fallon, she would attempt to wrap her arm around Fallon's head and sit in Fallon's lap as she attempted to perform a gullitone choke, using her legs to push on Fallon's hips while pulling back on the head, which forced it dangerously close to the pudding if not in it, Sayuki wouldn't be able to tell with her back facing it and all.

Sayuki hoped that this would attain a penalty in her favor as she has been fumbling this entire match and sought to get back on track with this painful hold, now with the addition of possibly forcing Fallon's head in the pudding if she pulled back far enough, but she didn't seek to really hurt the Californian girl, only did the first submission move that came to mind.

Back to top Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 5 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Fallon was shocked by how fast Sayuki moved, seemingly going at a mile a minute. She grabbed onto Fallon, hooking her arms around the Californian’️s shoulders and preventing her from really being able to do anything. Then, she tossed Fallon down into the pudding on her butt. Finally, Fallon felt her opponent’️s arm wrapping around her head while the Japanese girl sat down in her lap. Fallon was stretched out into a painful choke, spluttering and gagging as Sayuki locked her into the position.

“Ugh! Stop it!” Fallon insisted. Her hands were still free, and so she would put them to work, swinging them hard at Sayuki’️s body, trying to slap her breasts, her stomach, her face to force her to let go. Otherwise, Fallon was in deep trouble. Her face splashed into and out of the pudding, and she spluttered as she tried to keep herself breathing.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 pm

"Make me!" Sayuki shouted as she held on to Fallon in the hold intending to get even with the Californian girl as she felt Fallon slapping every part of her in an attempt to escape from the hold. The hits to the stomach and face did not concern her until her breast was hit again and again as she let out a gasp with each hit. Sayuki was blushing from the hits but no one could tell with all of the pudding on her face as she got an idea.

Sitting forward to relief the pressure from Fallon's neck Sayuki would release Fallon's neck and immediately try to return teh favor to Fallon as she would try to pull Fallon's head into her breasts and tried to finish Fallon off with a smother. "Ha! Don't like it when it happens to you huh?!" Sayuki shouted as she rubbed her butterscotch and vanilla covered breasts into Fallon'f face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 pm

Fallon kept on flailing for as long as Sayuki kept the hold locked on, and was ultimately rewarded for her efforts as Sayuki would release her from the chokehold. Sayuki did not let Fallon go entirely, however, as she would try to retaliate against the Californian by readjusting her position and pulling Fallon’️s face into her pudding-covered breasts. Fallon couldn’️t feel her opponent’️s skin at all as she was smothered, but she could feel two round orbs covered in sticky pudding rolling all across her face, rubbing the vanilla pudding all across her features.

“Mmmmh!” Fallon gasped, keeping her arms going, smacking at Sayuki’️s back as she tried to break free. She hadn’️t had much of a chance to take a breath before the Japanese wrestler locked in the smother hold. If she couldn’️t break free—and she didn’️t know if she could—she might have no choice but to surrender. At the very least, however, Fallon was going to take Sayuki’️s top in the same way her opponent took hers…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:10 am

Sayuki smiled victoriously, maybe a little prematurely as she hugged Fallon's head tightly into her breasts. Usually she wouldn't go these kind of holds and would've stuck with her gullitone choke, but being in these kind of matches mostly predominately and having it done to her many times, Sayuki saw why girls would go for this hold as it also cut off air for the opponent as she experienced it before.

While holding Fallon's head, she felt Fallon wrapping her arms around her back, but Sayuki didn't worry too much as she thought she weakened Fallon enough to prevent her from lifting her up and breaking out like how she did earlier. Although she did feel Fallon's mouth moving around, but Sayuki passed it off as her trying to breathe and thought nothing of it.

"Come on! Tap out bitch!" Sayuki hissed as she really wanted to repay the favor of being force feed pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 am

Fallon slapped at Sayuki’️s back, trying to force her to let go, but those slaps were not as potent as the ones to the girl’️s head and chest had been when she was trying to get out of the guillotine chokehold. Hitting Sayuki’️s back was not very effective. The other wrestler kept Fallon caught in that sticky, warm smother hold, demanding that she tap out. Fallon moaned and wiggled, trying to slip away, but she couldn’️t. All she could do was surrender. That was the only way out of this. She was already starting to feel lightheaded.

“Mmm! Mmmgh!” Fallon moaned, tapping her hand on Sayuki’️s shoulder, indicating her surrender and frantically trying to get her opponent to pull away. The referee would bounce over, ready to separate them.

“Okay, that’️s Fallon submitting, right?” the referee asked, for confirmation. She had been keeping track of who was who, and since they had not submerged again, a little bit of identifying butterscotch pudding was still on Sayuki’️s chest.

“Mmmmm!” Fallon growled angrily. She bit down on the string between Sayuki's breasts, ready to give her a little surprise when she pulled away by stripping her topless, as well.

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:57 am

Eventually Fallon began tapping on Sayuki's as it was identified as a form of submission rather than a method of attack. Sayuki held on the hold for good measure as the ref girl came over for comformation, "Of course it is her, since I'm the better wrestler!" Sayuki proclaimed, snubbing Fallon for her earlier comment when Sayuki had to tap earlier. Being seperated from Fallon, Sayuki released her hold but soon felt Fallon's mouth ripping off her top, much like how Sayuki did earlier.

"Ah!" Sayuki let out as now she was topless along with Fallon as she growled, but a smile came back on her face as her bowl of chocolate pudding was given to her as she grabbed the bowl and ignored the spoon, grabbing Fallon's hair to lean her against the actual edge of the pool of pudding as she straddled Fallon's lap again. "Now it's your turn to eat all of it piggy!" Sayuki shouted as she would force the edge of the bowl to Fallon's lip and tip it up to force all of the pudding towards Fallon's mouth and hoped she would suffer the same as she did earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

Fallon had to submit, which was incredibly frustrating for her, but at least she was able to get some small revenge by ripping off Sayuki’️s bikini top, leaving both of them topless, though they weren’️t really exposed, covered in a good inch of vanilla pudding as they both were. Fallon would spit out Sayuki’️s bikini top into her hand, then toss it at the referee. The official was a little surprised by the vanilla-covered projectile, and it slapped wetly against her chest, covering her striped bikini in a light splattering of the white goop.

The referee would take care of Sayuki’️s bikini top, but not before handing the Japanese girl a bowl of chocolate pudding. Fallon groaned. “You know, I’️m the one who’️s the better wrestler. Don’️t forget it,” Fallon would snap, before she was pushed back against the side of the pool and straddled by her opponent. She would try to be defiant, but she couldn’️t really do anything as Sayuki poured the bowl of chocolate pudding onto her face, most of it dribbling into Fallon’️s mouth, with the rest rolling down her chin and dripping onto her chest. She gurgled and coughed as she was forced to swallow the sweet stuff.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 am

Sayuki heard the comment before Fallon was forced to eat the pudding as she did not take the comment well as she poured the content into Fallon's mouth/face, smearing chocolate over her opponent watching her cough and gargle the pudding as majority of the pudding was now in Fallon's tummy while the other parts of it was on her chin and chest. Handing the bowl to the ref girl, Sayuki would do something a little rule breaking as she while she straddled Fallon's lap, she would deliver a hard handed slap to the face of her opponent.

Although it was never really stated that a wrestler couldn't hit the other during the penalty, it was assumed and generalized that this was against the rules as the ref girl came in and pull Sayuki back, which she did not resist. "You a better wrestler! Ha! You aint nothing girl!" she shouted as she had her back to the deeper section of the pudding as the topless Sayuki would grab a handful of pudding and throw it at Fallon, continuing to antagonize the girl as she was quite furious about the earlier comment, if that wasn't obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 am

Fallon would swallow as much of the chocolate pudding as she could, but a good portion ended up on her chin and chest, the dark brown color a stark contrast to the white vanilla pudding that was covering her entire body. When she had finally drank all of the pudding in the bowl, she thought that the penalty was over, but Sayuki couldn’️t resist giving Fallon a hard, catty slap across the face, sending pudding—vanilla and chocolate—flying.

“Ugh!” Fallon coughed, spluttering a little as the referee pulled Sayuki back. Furious, cheeks red underneath all the pudding, Fallon would scramble up to her feet, itching for some payback. She stared Sayuki down, ignoring the pudding which was thrown and which landed on her shoulder. She motioned for the referee to get out of the way. “You think I’️m not a better wrestler? Ha! Can’️t you still taste that butterscotch pudding of shame? I’️m way better than you!”

Fallon would charge forward, diving at her foe, trying to wrap her arms around Sayuki’️s waist and tackle her like a linebacker tackling a quarterback. She hoped that the impact, and the subsequent splash they would take into the deep center of the pool, would stun Sayuki long enough for her to put a plan into motion…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next