Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko - Page 6 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Just as the ref was about to count three, Jessica was struck in the back of the head by Rias. Damned. Jessica was stunned for a second as Rias got leverage on her and whipped her out of the ring. Jessica flew out of the ring and hit the ground. She got up, slowly, her body aching. She looked into the ring, not wanting to be surprised again. Jessica crouched into her fighting stance. She was losing steam and she knew it. "I'll have to end this fairly quickly," she thought.

Last edited by 12675 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko - Page 6 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko

Post by Missingkeys Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Rias not wanting to lose the advantage quickly followed Jessica out of the ring. She slided underneath the ropes as Jessica was about to get up. Once then, she would try to grab hold of her hair. If she was capable of doing so, she would quickly then swing or rather throw Jessica by her hair straight towards the metal stairs, hoping to knock her out using outside weapons.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Jessica saw Rias reach for her hair but could do little about it. She was flung towards the stairs and collided with them. The impact wasn't enough to do serious damage but when she looked down, she saw blood. Fuck.

Jessica turned to Rias and spat blood. Fine. She could play that game. Jessica attempted a bull rush into Ria's hoping to drive her back into the fence

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:12 am

Rias never expected such a quick recovery from Jessica. Just when she was approaching the downed Jessica, the girl suddenly spun around and lunged at her. Unable to react, she was bullrushed into the fence where her back slammed into it and slumped down against the fence, helpless against her next move.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Jessica heard Rias back slam into the metal fence. She too hit her own head which was still ringing from the pain. Her body slumped for a split second and then she steeled herself again. She towered over the defenseless Rias and grabbed her hair. If the girl wouldn't fight back, Jessica would grab her hair and slam her head into the fence behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Rias couldn't fight back. The girl while spirited, was not used to fighting for long. Since she was mostly a jobber. She let out another cry of pain as Jessica grabbed her hair and another cry as she slammed the back of her head into the metal fence.

All the while Jessica put the hurt on Rias, she never noticed that after being left for so long, Riko was starting to recover. She looked onwards from the ring at her partner being left at the mercy of Jessica.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:25 pm

The echo reverberated around the stadium as bone collided with metal. Jessica then pulled her boot up and pressed it against Rias' throat. The audience began to cheer a little louder, impressed by this display of brutality. Jessica glanced to the ring to find Riko beginning to claw her way back into the match. That wouldn't do. Jessica let the pressure off Rias and would attempt to give her a quick knee to that pretty little face.. She would then strut back over and hop inside the ring.

She would grab Riko by her hair and attempt to Irish whip her out of the ring. She liked her chances outside of the ring more, reckoning she could end this match with brutality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6