Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko - Page 5 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:28 am

Jessica came down hard on the two girls. The crowd voiced their opinions loudly, but the only thing on Jessica's mind was getting Riko out of the match. She knew they would be down for a second, but did what she could to nullify Rias. She reached down and grabbed a handful of her long flowing pink hair, in an attempt to hoist her up and send her over the ropes. Should that prove successful, she would try to flip Riko over and get her in a single leg Boston Crab.

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko - Page 5 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Rias Estatica and Riko

Post by Missingkeys Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Rias unable to cope with the pain barely put up a fight as Jessica pulled her by her hair and hoist her up and threw her over the ropes where she landed hard on the ground. The impact sent a wave of pain over her entire body. She rolled around helpless.

Riko however was not so much. As Jessica tried to flip Riko over, Riko would pull her legs back and shoot them forth towards her face for a kangaroo kick.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Jessica felt good about isolating Riko only for a brief second until Riko's legs collided with Jessica's face with a sickening thud. Stars appeared before her and she was sent falling back into the mat. She lay for a second, spread eagle. She then opened her eyes, unsure of what she would find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Rias clearly in pain was unable to get up. It was all up to Riko now to buy her some time. There was no gurantee it would work, but Riko wanted to try her finisher 'Rock-a-bye-babi' on Jessica.

Reaching down, she attempted to pull Jessica to her knees before burrowing her face into the side of her breasts as she used one hand to place her in a breast smoother, while her other hand repeatedly punch Jessica in the stomach until she passes out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 am

Jessica was pulled by her hair into the breast of Riko. Her face burned red with humiliation as she did all she could to preserve her oxygen. The first punch was swung in, and a muffled "Oof" escaped from her lips. Jessica knew she was losing steam as the second and third punches collided. The world was becoming black and Jessica felt her eyes closing. "Do something! Anything! Get out of this" a voice inside her raged. She opened her eyes and gritted her teeth. She was going to win this match, she had to. She reached around to Riko's backside, grabbed what she thought were her panties and pulled up as hard as she could. A wedgie wasn't the best way to break a hold, but if it worked, it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:32 am

Riko was having so much fun punching Jessica's stomach that she let her guard down. She never saw Jessica's move until it was too late. The sudden wedggie cause her to let out a yelp of pain aslt the same time she released her breast smoother while gritting her teeth trying to swallow the pain.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:56 pm

"You bitch," Jessica snarled. Jessica took a step back and deeply inhaled. She needed a breath from the smother and the pounding she took. "No, keep moving forward." a voice inside her suggested. Right. Jessica took a step forward and swung in a punch of her own. If that succeeded she would grab Riko's head, put it between her thighs and reach down for her arms. She thought she could fit her finisher, the Queenmaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Riko lost focus for a second and was hit in the face by Jessica's punch, stunning her long enough for her to place her head between her thighs and grabbed her arms. By the time Riko recovered enough to know what just happened, it was too late. She was already in a dangerous position.

It was at this time did Rias start to recover. The time Riko spent fighting Jessica was beginning to pay off. The pain her back was feeling died down a little, enabling her to stand up, if only barely.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:05 am

Jessica felt a surge of adrenaline as she looked down at her victim. A broad manic smile appeared on her face as she lifted Riko from the ground and jumped and slammed Riko into the mat. She was greeted with a hard thump and a hopefully completely dazed Riko. Jessica paid no attention to Rias completely unaware of her incipient recovery. She quickly rolled Riko over and lay across her in a pinning maneuver.

"One!" the referee girl counted.

"This is it." she thought. "I am halfway to my first win."

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:08 pm

"Uhh..." Riko's world was spinning. The impact of Jessica's finisher really did screwed her over. She wasn't even aware of the count that had began as Jessica pinned her.

"One!" The referee girl counted.

"Two!!" It looked like it was all over, Riko had no strength to fight back, and just when it was about to be over--

"Three!!" Rias cut the ref off as she proceeded to leap onto Jessica's back with her an axe strike to her head, breaking the count just in time. Once then, she would grab Jessica by her hair and swing her out of the ring.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next