Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 3 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm

"Oh? So eager to escape." Damus muttered to Rebecca, keeping the hold cinched in as best he could. He figured it was best to try and wear down Rebecca, get the fight and life out of her. He was starting to be reminded of his last fight in Tension, against that bratty ninja girl who he forgot the name of. He had been humbled and beaten then, just like in that fencing tournament.

The thought made the face of Damus darken, a snarl appearing on his face. He continued the pressure on Rebecca's waist, not even bothering to look at her. "So what shall you do hm?" the Russian muttered with ice in his voice.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 3 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:21 am

Rebecca continues to get caught into his pretty strong tight bearhug that slowly crushing her petite body, squirming but not much she can do other than her skirt frill around while her arms and legs just jiggling though eventually her hands moving down to his arms trying to pry it off her. "Nghhhh!"

She opened her one eye and looking at his face, biting down her teeth while still pushing down at his arms. "Nghhh.... maybe let go?" She jokingly knowing that he wouldnt do it and if he does, he'll probably execute a move on her in blind of an eye, either way. If her pushing on his arms isnt going to work much, then she'll pound her small fists onto his arms instead.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Damus raised an eyebrow at Rebecca's reaction, he didn't expect that. Just asking to be let go? It made the Russian pause for a brief second, as he acknowledge the absurdity of it. As he paused to ponder upon it however, Rebecca had started to attack his arms. This jerked the anti-knight back to reality, and sure enough his scowl reappeared. Or was it always there? Hard to tell with Damus.

"Peon!" he shouted, Damus was now intent on converting this move. It was clear that Rebecca didn't want to remain in the icy embrace of the Russian tyrant, so with that in mind it was time to do so.

"Huaggh!" Damus would keep hold of Rebecca in his embrace and take a few steps backwards, hoping to convert his move into a belly to belly suplex and send the little brat flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Rebecca was just being honest, just asking if he could let her go nicely, but looks like it was a wrong question to ask, while still in his powerful arms and he wasnt pleased with her question and for that, he end up flinging her small framed body and slamming her down into his Belly to Belly suplex, hitting the mat with her back. "Kyahhh!"

If he let her go, she would bounce and laying on her back nearly in spread eagle on the mat, groaning that it hurts like heck even for herself, she have been thrown and slammed many times but he was much stronger than the people she was trained in, it was a hurty. "Owwwwwww.... uhhhhhh" She was hoping to get back up quickly but really stunned on the mat, just panting to catch a breather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Damus had slammed Rebecca down hard with that belly to belly, as he expected. What were the owners of this wrestling brand thinking of? Sending a fish like this to go up against a shark like Damus? The Russian Tyrant didn't know nor did he care, at least he could make an example out of her he supposed.

Mr Kirenko just sat where he was after performing the move, briefly glancing at Rebecca's crashed body. Then with his usual scowl Damus would stand up, giving his neck a light crack as he did so.

"Hmph! I'm at a loss for words, I truly am." Damus said as he made his way to the corner, just allowing Rebecca to stand back up and catch her breath. Damus was that confident of victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Rebecca groans as she lay there on the mat after a very heavy impact that her small framed body could barely handled, he was much stronger than she have wrestled against anyone really, it took her a good long minute to start recovering and slowly pushes herself sitting up, panting a little and wondering whats happening. "Ohh...."

The little Rebecca taking her time to move her hands against the mat and her knee, her feet sliding under herself as shes doing her best to get up, not giving up regardless. She knows shes a jobber and meant to entertain people no matter who they are, but he was so strong that she may not lat for much longer. "Nghh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Damus wasn't expecting much, he never did of his opponent's. Although that came back to bite his sorry ass, and that loss was why he was here in the first place. He watched and leaned back on the turnbuckle as he saw Rebecca slowly claw herself back up, and decided to move forward.

The Russian tyrant placed his hand over Rebecca's forehead, not crushing it but rather just holding her in place. Damus would make eye contact and say "Know this, I do not bare any malice or personal hatred towards you. You are an example, an example of my power and what is to come."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 am

As Rebecca pushing herself up to her feet and by the time she got up standing, Damus went up to her and placing his big hand over her forehead and holding her in place, she can barely look at him pass his hand as he seemingly teasing her like a big bully he is.

"Ohhh you!" She tries to pushes her forehead forward and swinging her arms around like a spinning wheels, she knows that it wouldnt reach him but if she can push forward hard enough, maybe if shes lucky enough, she can hit him with her rotating arms of doom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Damus wasn't expecting Rebecca to come back with such energy, swinging her arms around like a maniac. Perhaps it was desperation kicking in, the Russian tyrant wouldn't know nor care.

"Tch, calm down woman! Control yourself!" Damus stated, a bit taken aback by the sudden burst of energy on Rebecca's part. He raised his arms in defence against Rebecca's improv assault. Although the tyrant would attempt to counter by giving a fierce shove to force Rebecca to back off, to get some space and do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:35 am

Rebecca was trying to hit Damus with her fierce arms swinging around before suddenly shoved pretty hard by his powerful hands, causing her to trip backward and roll once, twice before she stopped by facing down on the mat, slowly getting herself up on all fours.

"Nghh... why are you stalling? Are you afraid to hurt little girls?!" She taunting him, she notices he isnt trying his hardest just wasting time against her, almost like he isnt interested in facing her now, bit disappointed, almost wanting to stop wrestling him by walking out if he continues to keep doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next