Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 6 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by hamish1024 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:53 pm

“Haha, insane? I’️m the only sane one here!” Liberty laughed as Odessa spluttered under the spray of paint. Green flecks spread to Liberty’️s outstretched arm but she really didn’️t care.

Odessa had probably had enough, the dark-skinned beauty looking pretty worse for wear now. Liberty tossed the paint can aside and relinquished the choke. The punk found it a pleasing sight, seeing the well-groomed girl have her features graffitied and gunked up. Score one for the underdog, she thought.

“You sane enough to give up yet?” she grinned. Liberty would knee Odessa in the gut again, slamming the British girl hard against the ring apron, trying to make her lose her footing and lose even more control of proceedings.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 6 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:42 am

“Hardly!” Odessa yelled back in between coughs. The spray paint tasted rancid, and it had succeeded in almost completely taking her out of the fight, at least for the next few minutes. A wrestler who couldn’️t breathe and couldn’️t see couldn’️t do much against an opponent who wasn’️t similarly handicapped.

She couldn’️t see Liberty’️s knee coming, and the ebony beauty would cry out loudly in pain as the bony joint slammed into her gut. She slumped back against the ring apron, doubled over, arms clutching at her wounded stomach as she heard her opponent’️s call for her to surrender. Odessa would spit at the floor, contemptuous of the idea, and also trying to get some of the paint out of her mouth so that she wouldn’️t have to taste the inedible art supply. “It’️s too bad that you had to stoop to such childish tactics to beat me…when someone is obviously your better, the honorable thing to do would be to concede.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Liberty wrinkled her nose in anger as the spluttering Odessa tried to lecture her. This bitch was going to get it good. The punk grabbed her opponent’️s head to make sure she head her reply.

“Don’️t talk to me about tactics, bitch. The status quo always tries to protect itself with high-minded ideas. If you’️re going to oppress me, then I have to fight dirty. Understand?”

Liberty’️s big grey eyes bore down on her opponent. “Hmm, probably not. Oh well, I’️ll teach you the hard way,” she grinned wickedly. “Better give you the full skunk face.”

The black-haired girl would turn around and lower her leather skirt, before trying to shove her ass backwards into poor Odessa’️s face!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:51 am

Odessa would growl primally as Liberty grabbed her by the head, yanking her forward so that she had to listen to every crazy word that the Hardcore champion had to say. As much as Odessa wanted to hate Liberty, she couldn’️t, not really. The anarchist didn’️t seem to be villainous, necessarily—merely misguided, and a bad judge of her opponent’️s character, too. She still seemed to think of Odessa as some sort of wealthy, cold oppressor, even though the ebony beauty had gone to great lengths to sympathize with her.

Liberty would have to be taught a lesson, sooner or later.

Right now, though, Odessa was in a bad spot. She would not say anything as Liberty derided her, and she was still too weak following the spraypainting to do virtually anything. She was still pawing at her face, and had just barely been able to rub the paint out of her eyes.

What she saw with her newly-cleared eyes elicited a loud cry of surprise and anger from her. Liberty’️s ass would muffle the sound as it grinded down against her face. Odessa kept on yelling and beat her hands against Liberty’️s sides, demanding to be let out of the humiliating position.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm

“Oh, no, you deserve this!” Liberty cackled in reply to her opponent’️s protests. She was sporting a mischievous grin as she ground her hips backwards, smothering Odessa in her trademark cruel fashion. If the white-haired girl had been struggling with getting paint on her features, then a hefty face full of butt would surely make her squirm! Liberty mashed her ass backwards with some relish, knowing that it would prevent her victim from wiping her eyes, and further smear paint into her features. Of course, the move also transferred some of the green gunk onto Liberty’️s own backside, but the punk felt it was a small price to pay to dish out such an unforgettable humiliation.

“Bet you wish you’️d given up earlier, huh?” gloated the grubby anarchist as she continued the stinkface manoeuvre. “Not going to be so prim and proper after this!”

Liberty continued to wiggle her rear hard, as Odessa continued to struggle. She wanted to make the Brit accept her nasty fate so would keep going for a little while yet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:38 am

“Mmmmgghlrpgh!” Odessa spluttered as her opponent rubbed her smooth ass all over the ebony beauty’️s paint-covered face. She had had her face sat on by opponents before, but never quite like this. Never when her face had already been sprayed with sticky, blinding green spray paint. Liberty’️s stinkface in this situation was actually rather embarrassing. And it was toxic to Odessa’️s chances of victory. She felt herself growing weaker by the second as the paint was rubbed into her eyes, nose, and mouth by Liberty’️s posterior.

Odessa would slap her opponent’️s hips and ass hard with both hands, trying desperately to force the Hardcore champion off of her. It took a lot to get her worked up or truly angry, but right now, Odessa was flaming mad as she attempted to force her opponent to get off of her. Slowly, though, she was starting to lose air, and she began to slow down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 am

The crowd were pretty raucous at the harsh and humiliating move. The smother was a fairly kinky tactic by Liberty’️s standards, and would normally seem out of place in a hardcore match, but the punk had put her own brutal twist on it to make it ruinous for poor Odessa.

As was to be expected, after a while of having paint ground into her face though the medium of Liberty’️s ass, Odessa seemed to weaken. The black-haired girl felt her victim’️s struggles become more feeble. There was a satisfied smile on Liberty’️s lips as she thought she was close to securing a victory.

She finally stepped forwards, freeing Odessa’️s face from the acrid confines of her ass, and yanked up her leather skirt. Liberty turned and grabbed her opponent’️s ankles, before yanking Odessa forwards, dragging her away from the edge of the ring by her feet. If the rough drag sent Odessa’️s head bouncing hard onto the arena floor, all the better.

Liberty wanted to get her foe flat on her back, so she could lie across the haplessly stunned girl for a leg hook pin.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Odessa had been in command for most of the match, but now, she didn’️t know how she was going to come back from this sort of draining, humiliating move. Her whole body was starting to tingle, feeling limp and noodly as her muscles were deprived of the oxygen they needed to properly function. Meanwhile, her eyes, nose, and mouth were filled with green spray paint, and Liberty seemed to be unwilling to let her up out of this brutal stinkface before she was well and truly exhausted.

It was another excruciating minute before Liberty finally pulled her ass away from Odessa’️s face, and by that time the ebony beauty’️s head was spinning. She was still frustrated, still angry, but she could do nothing as Liberty grabbed onto her ankles and pulled her off of the apron. Odessa’️s head bonked against the floor as she was dragged, only making her more disoriented as she was laid down, spread-eagled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:37 am

Liberty lay across the humiliated Odessa’️s body, and hooked the ebony-skinned wrestler’️s leg up into the air. The ref girl hadn’️t had a lot to do in this no DQ match, and had been keeping out of the way of these buxom brawlers as they had gone at each other quite hard, but she would finally scurry forwards as she realised she was now needed.

“One… two….” the count began, the crowd noise beginning to intensify as it looked like Odessa might stay down for the count.

“Three!!”

Liberty slapped her fist onto the floor in satisfaction at the result, the match bell ringing to signify her victory.

“Yess!” she grinned, kneeling upright and raising her arms in the air. This was an important win for the punk - there had been question marks about her ability to fight, after her massacre at the PPV. Here, though, she had shown she could still hold her own!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 pm

The match had been fierce, and Odessa had been in control for a large majority of its duration. But that didn’️t matter at all now as she was laid out on the floor outside of the ring and pinned by her ivory opponent, her leg hooked up in the air. The crowd roared. The referee girl bounded over to where Odessa had been laid out and began the count. The ebony beauty tried to pull her body upwards, but she was so stunned that her limbs didn’️t seem to be obeying her.

The count reached three, and the bell rang. Odessa groaned loudly as Liberty let her go. She opened her eyes and glared upwards at her celebrating opponent, but wouldn’️t say anything as she panted and tried to recover her breath. It wasn’️t like she hadn’️t lost a match before, but this one was particularly frustrating…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next