Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 4 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:45 am

Liberty grunted as the headlock intensified. The punk would fire elbows into Odessa’️s body, though more as a way to express her anger, rather than a viable escape option.

“I WILL thrash you, you fucking… obstacle!” Liberty hissed as she cast around for an insult. Her struggles were cut short, though, as she was suddenly slammed face-first into the apron.

“Ughhh!!” she moaned as her features crunched into the ring structure. Her senses spun as her face went numb with pain. Liberty felt herself go limp, really struggling now in Odessa’️s tight grip. At least the Brit was turning this towards a more hardcore fight, though being on the receiving end was hardly the champion’️s plan!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 4 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:07 am

“Ugh! Nff!” Odessa grunted, making a small noise each time Liberty’️s elbow jabbed into her side. Goodness, the anarchist had the sharpest elbows that Odessa had ever had the displeasure of encountering.

The woman had quite the mouth on her, too. But having her face slammed into the ring apron did wonders in shutting Liberty up for a little while. Odessa smirked as she would pull Liberty’️s head back from the ring, peering into the anarchist’️s face as she felt the woman’️s body go limp in her arms. “Are you done already, darling? Is that it for you?” Odessa would ask as she would begin to move towards one of the ring’️s corners, ready to bang Liberty’️s head against the metal turnbuckle to really start it ringing.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am

Liberty was tired and reeling, disadvantages which meant she was struggling to escape from Odessa’️s grip. Wrestling the big Brit would have been challenging at the best of times, but right now Liberty was distressingly helpless.

“Ngh, no,” Liberty grunted in reply as she squirmed in Odessa’️s ebony arms. Then her eyes flicked up to see where she was being dragged, and she realised she was headed for the turnbuckle.

“NO!” she exclaimed as her head was thrust towards the metal post. She really didn’️t want a face full of steel but it was too late. There was a loud ‘CLANG’️ as Liberty was slammed into the corner.

Immediately her skull was full of pain, her eyes losing focus as she struggled to deal with her aching, clouded head. The blow was bad, but the knowledge that she was helpless to strike back was even worse, Liberty looking in a bad way right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Odessa would have much rather treated Liberty more kindly, but this was the sort of match that the Hardcore Champion wanted, and Odessa was perfectly capable of getting down and dirty and really putting her opponent through excruciating pain. The clang of Liberty’️s thick skull smashing into the turnbuckle was loud, and a good number of nearby audience members winced at the sight and the sound.

Odessa would pull Liberty back from the turnbuckle, and would give the anarchist a quick, teasing kiss on the cheek, knowing that there was little Liberty could do to resist at this moment. “You can feel free to give up whenever you’️d like, darling. I know you’️re not at a hundred percent for this match. I understand.” She would then turn Liberty around, pulling her by the head and trying to throw her into the tables and folding chairs which sat near the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Liberty's head was spinning but she still registered the taunt and growled unhappily as Odessa kissed her. Most people wouldn't object to a kiss from the ebony beauty, but Liberty wanted to be feared right now, not fooled around with, and so took it as the insult it was.

Still, she could do nothing but follow Odessa's lead as the big Brit spun her round and threw her towards the stack of ringside furniture.

"Aaah!" she cried dumbly as she stumbled and crashed straight into the table, knocking it onto its side, catching the pile of chairs in the process and causing some to fall on her.

The punk really did look chaotically clumsy as the furniture clattered around her, and it gave Liberty more than a few bruises. She seemed a hapless mess right now, tangled up in the chairs.

Groggy but not completely out of it, Liberty was slow to get up. However, she would slyly curl her fingers around the edge of a folded chair. Even if she couldn't actually get up right now, she would still try to swing a chair at Odessa's face if she closed in without thinking.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:01 am

It was all too easy for Odessa to pull Liberty away from the ring and toss her into the stacks of folding chairs and the table that was located just a short distance from the ring apron, practically burying the anarchist underneath a mountain of heavy metal chairs and the half-broken wooden tabletop. Odessa would follow her opponent, still smiling, cracking her knuckles as she watched the Hardcore Champion clumsily flailing about underneath the wreckage.

“I’️m serious, darling. If you keep going for too long, you’️re liable to injure yourself and send yourself right back to the hospital,” Odessa would say as she loomed over her opponent, waiting for the anarchist to get up so that she could throw her around some more. Liberty didn’️t get up right away, but, instead, would grab ahold of one of the metal folding chairs and tossed it forwards at Odessa. The ebony beauty would bring her hands up, deflecting the chair away from her face, but it still smacked hard into her stomach and forced her to back up, groaning in pain, one hand rubbing at her midsection. “Damn…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:55 am

Liberty scored an important reprieve as she caught Odessa with the thrown chair.

The white-haired girl’️s jibe about the hospital rung more than a little true, Liberty clearly struggling to get back on her feet, hauling her body out of the wrecked pile of furniture. She ached all over, and was fast losing her patience, taking angry, rasping breaths.

She needed to take the fight to Odessa, but was still unsteady on her feet. Fortunately, the Brit had inadvertently provided her with a healthy supply of ammunition. Liberty would pick up a second folding chair and hurl it at her foe, followed by a third, trying to keep her painfully distracted whilst the hardcore champ recovered her bearings.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 am

Odessa’️s stomach ached after being hit by the heavy metal folding chair, but she was still clearly in an advantageous position. Liberty was struggling to get up, and was obviously only a few solid hits away from being knocked out cold. The champion started fighting rather erratically, however. The first thrown chair had been a complete surprise, and the second almost was, as Odessa was forced to bring her arms up to deflect it, as well. Pain spread like a rash across her forearms. The third chair, though, was just following the pattern, and Odessa would be able to deflect it with her palms, sparing herself any pain. So long as the chairs were flying, however, Odessa would not be able to get close to Liberty.

Odessa would grab one of the thrown chairs, picking it back up and hurling it in Liberty’️s direction, as a somewhat direct means of encouraging the anarchist to stop the silly chair-throwing. “That’️s quite enough of this, isn’️t it?” Odessa would implore, as she would then rush forward and try to tackle Liberty into the pile of chairs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 am

Liberty grinned a little at Odessa’️s exasperation. The repeated chair throwing was a little ridiculous, she had to admit. But she needed time to recover. Secretly she knew that another hefty head-blow would end her chances here.

Her cheesy tactic had also provoked the ebony wrestler, just as she had hoped. Liberty felt a surge of excitement as Odessa surged forwards. She knew she had to dodge this or it would be ruinous. Body tensing, she would try and jump to the side at the last moment, sending the charging Odessa into the chairs instead. If her timing was out, though, she knew she would end up under a pile of chairs and an angry, muscular Brit.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Odessa’️s charge was a little reckless, and she would pay for that momentary lapse, as Liberty managed to jump to the side just in time. The ebony beauty would trip over one of the several chairs strewn across the ground and fell face first into the pile which had accumulated around Liberty. “Ugh!” Odessa grunted, as she smacked into the stack of metal.

That hurt, but, thankfully, Odessa was on top of the pile, rather than buried beneath it. Glancing over her shoulder at Liberty as she tried to push herself back up onto her feet, Odessa would fling a chair wildly in Liberty’️s direction, adopting her opponent’️s tactic to try to delay any sort of action on Liberty’️s part. Once she was back up on her feet, she could resume her kicking of Liberty’️s cute, dirty anarchist ass.

Last edited by 10885 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next