Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz] - Page 2 Empty Re: KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 am

While Cecilia might not have had Sake as her favorite liquor, it was quite high on her list in terms of types of alcohols, and she could certainly understand why it seemed to be her companions favorite. However, that didn't mean she could convince the beautiful girl that there were other things in this world which had it's own great taste.

Hearing Kumi say that she was willing to try out a bottle of Rum with the blond beauty, Cecilia would raise her hand and wave to get the attention of the bartender. Who quickly walked up to the two beautiful girl's. Cecilia turned her attention to the bartender and would say with a kind smile. " We'll take a bottle of Captain Morgan's Golden Spiced Rum, and two new cups." After which the bartender went off and got a bottle and the cups for the two beauties.

Once they had gotten the drinks, Cecilia would proceed to pour up a cup for Kumi and one for herself. " Let's see how you like this then ?" Cecilia let out as she would grab her filled up cup and move it up to offer the two to klink their cups together.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 am

Kumi tossed her rum filled cup with Cecilia's own and drank its content. She raised an eyebrow and put the cup back on the table before letting out a soft sigh. The sweetness and the taste itself in general was different from sake, but it's almost equally good.

"You have a good taste, Cecilia-san," she smiled at the blonde.

She poured for them this time, but didn't drink right away. Kumi had something in her mind to spice their drinking time a bit and she gave Cecilia another quick glance from tip to toe before mentioning her idea.

"Say, how about a little game? We'll ask each other a question... And if you don't want to answer it, you'll drink instead," she suggested. "I'll let you ask first, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 am

Cecilia was quite happy to see that her companion seemed to enjoy the drink she had proposed for them. The reaction she got out of the girl made her seem quite cute, with that nice smile and those kind words. The blond beauty would simply enjoy the fact that this girl seemed quite like-minded to her, at least when it came to such things as drinks.

When Kumi poured up another cup for each of them, Cecilia would take a hold of the cup and start to lift it up towards her lips. However, she halted her action to drink down the liquid as she heard Kumi speak. " A game ? Hmm...sounds like a lot of fun." Cecilia let out as she looked over at Kumi and would then give the girl a little grin.

"Okay then, how about this." Cecilia let out, before she would take a bit of a pause. She'd look Kumi up and down, checking the girl out once more, before she'd nod her head. " How badly do you want to get into the ring with me ?" Cecilia asked a pretty simple and easy question to start things off. Seeing as she was probably one of the biggest names of AFW, it was only natural for new talent to want to wrestle her. She also wanted to know if there was any more like-mindedness between the two of them, as just by looking at the attractive Kumi, Cecilia already had a desire to see just what the girl could do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:21 am

"Straight to the point, huh?" Kumi chuckled while twirling her index finger above her cup. "Hmm... of course if I had my way, then I'll probably arrange a match between us as soon as possible. Somewhere within this week, hell, even tomorrow if it's possible."

She smirked while imagining how a match between them would play out. Cecilia was without a doubt among the best wrestlers in the league, so it should be an exciting bout. Kumi would like to think that she can hold her ground at the very least, maybe even surprise the blonde She might be new here, but she's been fighting ever since her school years. Whether it's wrestling, pure brawl, or even sex fight, the braided girl was confident she's going to give a good fight for the blonde.

"My turn, then," she smiled. "If it's your choice, what kind of match you'd like to do with me?" Kumi asked, sticking to the theme.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 am

Seeing Kumi twirl her finger above the cup and then speaking out her answer to the blond beauties question made the buxom Swede put on a smirk upon her face. She was pretty glad that it seemed as if her companion for eager to face her, it was a sign that this girl might prove to be even more interesting than what the first impression which the Northern Queen had gotten from her was.

A match with this extremely hot girl who also seemed as if she was a lot of fun, would probably prove to be one of the most interesting events as of late for Cecilia. She could only hope that she'd have the chance to wrestle around with that figure of Kumi sometime soon. The blond beauty instinctivly licked her lips as the thought of getting her hands on Kumi inside the ring. However, she was snapped out of the moment when Kumi asked her own question to the blond beauty.

The question made Cecilia take a moment to think, it was a tricky question after all...as there was a lot of different types of matches she'd want to face this girl in. " Hmm, that's a difficult question to answer Kumi-chan." Cecilia let out as she'd dip slide the tip of her finger against the rim of the cup, around and around. " I suppose I'd like to get my hands on you in something like a Hardcore match, or a two out of three match, maybe even add in a few fun elements like..." Cecilia would lean in close towards Kumi, letting out a hot little breath of air into the girl's ear as she'd whisper. " Hentai elements ~ All so I can have some amazingly hot fun ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:57 am

Kumi just smirked as she heard Cecilia's answer, even more so when the girl leaned in closely to whisper the extra bit. She chuckled and smiled teasingly at the blonde. The answer was something she expected considering Cecilia's reputation, but hearing it personally was always amusing. It seemed like they could have a lot of fun together in a match indeed.

"Nice," she replied. "It just that 2 out of 3 stuffs never really works for me," said Kumi with a shrug. "I'd rather to a one fall or some sort of 'I Quit' match... but I agree that it could be fun."

She didn't pull her face away from Cecilia's not really bothered with their proximity at the moment. After all Kumi enjoyed meeting hot girls, especially the ones that eager to have a match with her. When that particular girl was Cecilia Northman, it's like she's hitting a jackpot.

"It's your turn to ask question, by the way..." she said in an almost whispering voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:03 am

Of course Kumi's answer to her own answer was quite interesting, of course she'd like a 'I quit match' as it was a style of match in which she was very confident in and felt as if it was a great opponent then she'd be able to have a lot of fun in that type of match...even if she was all to confident that it would be an unfair match. Cecilia'd nod her head a bit at the notion though as she'd simply let her thoughts to Kumi.

" Oh, well I didn't want to suggest a too unfair match, as I simply don't quit. You'd have more chance to win and that would keep me more on my toes." Cecilia would let out teasingly to Kumi, as she'd finally pull back a bit from the girl. As she heard how it was her turn to ask a question and she somewhat wanted to keep it with the theme a bit, but she had a bit of trouble coming up with a different question...after a few seconds to think, the blond beauty would smile a bit. " What would you like for us to wear in this little hypothetical match of ours ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:29 am

"Oh really now..." Kumi replied to what Cecilia said. "I've made a few people quit before even if they said they wouldn't... But I'd rather not resort to such extreme measures nowadays, unless it's necessary," she sighed.

She wasn't really bragging or threatening, but in the past her fights could be quite rough to say the last. As time progressed, it turned out she found more fun in the fights that combined both rough and sensual elements, but she didn't believe that she had gone soft. At least, not by much. Cecilia without a doubt would be very difficult to be subdued, but Kumi didn't feel like it's an impossible task.

"Ah, clothing... I pretty much just wear that red kimono on my fights," she answered. "So I have to say I don't really care about dress code. You can wear anything you're comfortable with."

It's her turn again, and this time Kumi gave it a bit more thought before asking.

"Hmm... would you like to add... an additional stipulation for that match?" the braided girl leaned a bit closer and talked softer as she asked that. "If yes, do tell me what do you have in mind..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 am

Hearing Kumi's little words, Cecilia couldn't help but let out a sigh along with the girl. " Well then, perhaps it would be interesting to see if you could do that to me ~ Though I'd prefer to just have some fun." Cecilia'd let out as she'd give the cute Kumi a wink of her eye, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

Though when Kumi's answer for clothing wasn't as interesting as she'd thought the answer would have been. In such a situation most wrestler that Cecilia knew of would suggest something interesting...though she had to admit that it was a refreshing change of pace that Kumi didn't seem to care too much about what they wore. " Hmm, I suppose I'll take you up on that offer if we get to have a match ~"

When Kumi asked her question though, Cecilia would let out a light chuckle, of course this question was gonna come sooner or later. " Hmm, good question Kumi-chan. I suppose I'd say yes and as to what kind...well." Cecilia would let out as she'd stare into Kumi's eyes for a bit. " I'd most likely make you mine, for as long as you'd allow. Though shortest time would be a night I suppose." The blond beauty let out as she'd then nod her head.

" My turn then. " The Northern Queen spoke to herself out loud as she'd take a second to think of something to ask, the questions were starting to narrow in the field of a match centric questioning...so Cecilia figured she'd open up the subject a bit. " What kind of a wrestler are you ? Tell me some of your favorite moves and holds ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:03 am

"Likewise," Kumi replied with a smile to Cecilia's wink. "It would be a shame to ruin your pretty features for the sake of pride after all," she winked back.

The blonde's answer regarding the extra stipulation was somehow predictable. It seemed like the norm here for wrestlers making the loser a temporary prisoner of some sort. Kumi sighed and smirked at Cecilia, clearly not opposing her idea.

"A night is good, I suppose."

The topic then shifted to her wrestling style. Kumi gave it a bit of thought before coming up with an answer. After all she's been using all sort of techniques from brawling to erotic holds. She rolled her eyes and ran her fingers around her cup again while doing so.

"Hmm, I guess, I'm more of an all rounder," she said. "I use various strikes, locks, and slams, even a bit of aerial stuffs from time to time. Yes, that also includes..." she leaned closer. "Hentai holds~" whispered Kumi before she pulled away, smirking. "As for favorites... I like Powerbomb and Dragon Sleeper the most, I think."

She glanced at her cup and back to Cecilia.

"We're wasting a good drink at this rate, so let's take a drink together before continuing with the game," she suggested, inviting Cecilia to a toast before drinking the rum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum