Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Lydia let everything go before Lorenza could even finish that short sentence, her body bucking as if she'd touched a live wire. In many way, she felt like she had - the energy running through her was every bit as electric and insane, but instead of brutal agony there was only blinding ecstasy, slamming into her body like waves on the surf. Her cry mixed with a Lorenza, like a pair of twin banshees as they died their little deaths.

She stopped squeezing, after a moment. Her legs went slack, and the rest of her body followed, Her muscles relax, her laid against the cold floor. Her body was almost completely lifeless, save for three thing: the steady rise of her chest, the carnal smile on her face, and a single hair, idly stroking Lorenza's hair, letting it slip through her fingers.

She closed her eyes and gave Lorenza a small, single push, a small aftershock. "Thank you."

Carmen swore she heard Colleen's stomach rumble - utterly unacceptable. She was glad Colleen chose to eat first, having sex with a hungry woman would have turned Carmen right off. Besides, now that they were here, it gave her some ideas on how to shorten that wait. Maybe mix the two together...

But those thoughts could wait for a few minutes. Carmen went to the stove and began to heat things up. "What my lady wants, my lady gets." Her stove came to life, ready to obey its master and produce their latest creation. She looked back over her shoulder. "I have ingredients for all sorts of things I'd cook back home - do you mind Mexican cooking? Well, Puerto Rican, really, but let's keep it simple."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Lorenza felt Lydia go limp underneath her after the two of them came together. Lorenza, too, would let her entire body go slack, draped over Lydia’️s as she would breathe heavily, trying to catch her breath after thoroughly exhausting herself with that orgasm. It had been far too long since she had been able to feel that sort of ecstasy.

She looked down at Lydia’️s satisfied face and smiled. The tattoo artist ran a hand through Lorenza’️s long, blue-black hair. Lorenza would nod and reply: “Gracias, Lydia…”

Meanwhile, back at Carmen’️s apartment, things were only just heating up—literally, in the case of the Puerto Rican boxer’️s stove. Colleen would lean back in the chair she had taken over and would watch as Carmen got to work, admiring the backside of the tall warrior especially. “Whatever you cook, I’️m sure it will be delicious!” she answered Carmen. “I’️m not a picky eater.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Lydia had enough sweat for a marathon. Her heart felt like she'd been through one, too. Even her legs were tired from the squeezing and the constant thrusts. But the pleasure? No amount of running could ever compete with that.

She laid there as Lorenza went limp above her, her weight coming down, but Lydia hardly minded - the boxer was like a strong, wet blanket draped over her. Her muscles were security, and the feel of her subtle strength closing in gave Lydia comfort. "So strong, but so gentle." She reached up with both hands, caressing Lorenza's face. "I feel safe in these arms."

Carmen was glad to hear that Colleen wasn't in a terribly choosy mood - she might have been exaggerating about the variety of ingredients she had available. Still, she had enough to make a worthy meal.

"You'll like what I'm cooking, trust me." She glanced Colleen's way and saw where her eyes were heading, giving her a little shake for a quick show. "I'll fix you carne mechada. Pot roast, but nothing like you're used to. I put in some carrots, onions, olives, a potato. Just one of those. Lot of people put in three, but I like to keep it balanced, works better that way, doesn't spoil the flavor." She reached down in the cupboard and took out a medium-sized pot. Only cooking for two, no need to make a feast. "Salt and pepper. Less salt, more pepper. And a little wine. Just some, un poco."

She coughed when she realized how far into it she was getting. Food talk always got her stirred up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:14 am

Lorenza would not bother moving her muscles, having no interest in disturbing the soft, sexual tranquility of the moment as both she and Lydia recovered from their orgasms. It had been a long time since Lorenza had experienced an afterglow, and she had never experienced one quite as bright and shining as this. She was going to savor it.

She closed her eyes and breathed very slowly as Lydia caressed her face. “Mmm.” She sighed. “You should feel safe…I would protect you from anything. You can count on that.”

Colleen put a hand to her mouth and laughed as Carmen shook her rear end. The boxer had a very unique sort of grace that Colleen found very, very endearing. “Carne mechada,” Colleen repeated. She didn’️t know Spanish, but the words themselves sounded delicious. Carmen’️s description painted a very vivid picture in Colleen’️s mind of the meal that was upcoming. “I’️m looking forward to it. I’️ve never had Puerto Rican food before. It’️s going to be a real treat for me—especially since I get to share it with you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 am

Lydia inhaled as Lorenza exhaled, taking those breaths and letting the taste stir all over her tongue. It was hardly a foreign scent, but Lorenza was like the finest chocolate. No matter how much she had, there was always room for just a little more.

She enjoyed the moment. Reveled in it. Many of her lovers would up and leaving at this point, or at least wanting some drink before they drifted off. But the afterglow was almost as important as the act itself, in Lydia's mind. Taking the time to absorb the last few minutes, while the memory was still fresh and the senses still lingered on it. She shuddered at the recollection.

"I like the way you say that. You make me believe you." She tapped Lorenza's nose a few times while she processed a few thoughts. "I think you deserve a reward. I noticed quite a few spots on this lovely of body of yours - spots that could fit all sorts of art. Any ideas?"

Lydia wasn't the only one using her talents to impress a date, as Carmen start to chop up the ingredients and mix them about, saving the roast itself for last. "Nice." She nodded Colleen's way as she took a shot at the language. "You speak the language well." It was true, too. Though with a mouth and a sultry voice like her, Carmen couldn't imagine a language she wouldn't speak well.

"And you're in for a treat, then. I'm representing my island, have to make it memorable." She finished putting the main ingredients in, and moved on to the roast. "Speaking of memories, are you going to tell me what you do for a living, or am I still guessing on that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:56 am

The two women maintained body contact. They felt very connected right now, and Lorenza would smile very genuinely as Lydia’️s hand moved down to play with her nose, rather than her hair. “You should believe me,” Lorenza replied. “I am very, very serious, mi reina.”

She was happy to just bask in the afterglow with Lydia. Lorenza had not given much thought to what would happen next. But, hearing Lydia’️s offer, Lorenza could not hide her interest. Her eyes sparkled. “Oh? I do have ideas…lots of them. I’️d love to hear your ideas, too…wouldn’️t mind being your canvas for a second time…”

“You mean I sound out the language well,” Colleen replied with a laugh, quickly dismissing any presumption of linguistic prowess. “I do know a couple of languages, but Spanish isn’️t one of them. It’️s one I’️ve been meaning to learn. It’️s one I should learn.” She shrugged. “My job takes me to lots of places, but so far, nowhere where Spanish was spoken.”

As it happened, Carmen’️s next question was about Colleen’️s career. The American considered the question for a moment before answering: “I’️m afraid it’️s a little less exciting than I might have made it seem. I can’️t give you all the details, but I represent some important clients, and I do quite a bit of travel, making arrangements and planning events and the like. Sometimes, I even get to play private eye. I always relish the opportunity.” She grinned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:26 am

"Reina. Reina." She cooed, trying the word on for size and rolling it in her own Greek accent for a unique blend of. "Queen. I like that. You've a talented tongue." She kissed Lorenza and sampled that 'talented tongue, slapping it about with her own for a moment, before she slithered out from underneath the tigress.

Lydia worked her over to Lorenza's back, letting her body slide along the boxer's as she moved, staying in contact until she came to straddle from behind, her slippery sex pressing down on Lorenza ass - a supple, sinuous seat. She ran her hands down Lorenza's back, then up again, massaging her. "So many things I could do with a back like this. An angel laying on her back while a devil ravages her? Both women, of course." She slid her groin about a bit, just relishing the feel. "The things I could do to you. On you. With you..."

"Nowhere Spanish is spoken, huh? That is an increasingly short list of countries." She moved over to the fridge while the food started cooking and pulled out a couple of water bottles."I'm not that good at teaching anyone things that don't involve violence, but I could try my hands. Maybe a private session every now and then."

She handed the water bottle to Colleen...then handed her the other one, too. "Here - lots of fluids are good. For later on, you know. Cramps." She took a seat and crossed her legs, giving Colleen her full attention. "Secret meeting, lots of travel, snooping...I'm going to believe you're a spy. Probably untrue, but I like the fantasy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 am

Lorenza loved the sound of Lydia’️s accent. The boxer had assumed her companion was American, until the woman let her true accent come out a little more as they made love. The accent was unfamiliar to Lorenza, but it seemed to compliment the Spanish language very well.

“Mmm,” Lorenza moaned into Lydia’️s kiss. It was delicious, but it didn’️t last too long, as Lydia would use her newly restored energy to slide out from underneath Lorenza and clamber on top of her. Lorenza could feel the warmness of her companion’️s crotch pressing against her firm ass. Lydia’️s tattoo suggestion was a tantalizing one. “You have such a wonderful imagination, mi reina,” Lorenza replied. “I love it.”

Colleen would relax as Carmen was cooking, making herself at home in the boxer’️s apartment. She listened to Carmen’️s musings on what her job could be and would laugh lightly. “Well…believe whatever you will,” she replied, with a wink and a playful shrug. Then, she would pick up one of the water bottles and unscrew the cap, taking a long drink from it. “Mmmm, that’️s nice and cold. Won’️t you need some, too? I don’️t want you cramping up, either.” She held out the open water bottle towards Carmen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:27 am

"I'm glad you approve." Lydia laid down, pressing her soft breasts into Lorenza's back, molding against her shoulders. She dipped her head to the side and ran her lips over her Latin lovers ears, savoring every little bead of sweat she drew in. "Your queen can think all sorts of ways to show that approval, my gallant knight." Her whisper was deep and low, full of unspoken promises.

As much as Lydia hated it, the sad fact was that they couldn't very well walk naked back to the parlor. They had to change. With a reluctant groan, she finally rolled off Lorenza's back and started feeling around the dark area for her dress and shoes.

Whatever Colleen really was, Carmen decided to enjoy the intrigue for as long as possible. She was curious, genuinely so, but that curiosity somehow just made Colleen all the more alluring.

She held up her hand and push the bottle back. "I get my ten cups a day, I'm fine." Quite true, her father always stressed proper hydration. "The makes me think, though - now would probably be a good time to talk about the particulars. I'm not an expert dom or anything, but I've done a lot of reading about it." She looked off to the side, hoping that didn't sound too perverted.

"I know it's a little formal, but establishing the rules is important. Safewords, how far we can go, where you draw the line." She looked Colleen straight on. "The last thing I want to do is really hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:16 am

“Heh heh heh,” Lorenza chuckled, very happy with Lydia’️s tattoo idea, and also quite pleased by the close contact between herself and the lovely, naked tattoo artist. She would prop her head and chest up with her elbows, but would not try to get up any further until after Lydia had finished rubbing against her back and lapping hungrily at her ears.

Sadly, though, they had to clothe themselves if they were to walk back to the tattoo parlor from here. When Lydia rolled off and reached for her clothes, Lorenza would reluctantly sit up and do the same. “Hey,” she breathed, quietly, the word wafting lazily over to Lydia, “don’️t put your underwear back on. Just the dress.”

Lorenza wasn’️t quite sure where she had gotten the idea, or exactly why she found the idea of Lydia walking back to the tattoo parlor without her bra and panties so appealing, but now that it was inside her head, she could not help but grin at the mere thought.

Colleen offered Carmen the water bottle, but she did not press the boxer to take a sip and when Carmen politely declined it, Colleen would shrug and bring it back up to her own lips to take another drink from it. The cold water felt very good as it ran down her throat.

Colleen gave some thought to the questions which Carmen posed. They were important, if they wanted this night to be as good for the both of them as it could possibly be. “I don’️t have too many limits. I mean…dismemberment, probably. Blood in general, maybe. I’️m not afraid of pain, but I don’️t want to be in agony or anything. Umm…other than that, if there’️s anything else you want to ask me about, I’️ll be happy to tell you yay or nay.” She illustrated this by holding her thumb up, then turning it down. She smiled. “And as for a safe word…I’️ll let you think that up, if you don’️t mind.” She winked.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next