Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Domino vs. Jewels

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Domino vs. Jewels - Page 2 Empty Re: Domino vs. Jewels

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:03 am

"Sort'a incidental...," murmurs Domino in the grapple. "..But I've seen some'a the matches. I bet they do."

The punches are largely ineffective from this awkward position, but they wrest a little annoyed grunt from the fit teen. Her ankle and push, however, manage to send them down to the mat. Domino lands under the girl, teeth grit, and his arm is effectively loosened from her collar. But he isn't about to willingly let her go just yet! He attempts to relocate his legs to hook around her waist, the arm going for her chin again - but this time in reverse for a legscissor dragon sleeper combo. His free arm will attempt to hook her bicep to restrain the arm back and prevent any convenient elbows.

"Had a girl tap out to this earlier! So how's this for a show, 'deary'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:45 am

Jewels would grunt as Domino had decided to work a ground submission on her. She would feel his legs tightening around her waist and the arms were locking under her chin and around her neck. But she would try to fight that free arm going at one of hers to prevent this move from intensifying. Through grunts, Jewels would say, "You may make one girl tap out to this...but I'm not like that girl."

As she was trying to fight that attempt to grab her bicep, Jewels would also try to use her other arm to punch at the legs and then moving vigorously to try and get to the ropes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:56 pm

The thighs tighten around her waist, squeezing against the girl's ribs. Domino tanks the punches to his legs fairly well for now, teeth grit as he focuses his full effort on wearing down her body as heavily and quickly as he can. Though she isn't making it very easy. It's definitely too early to expect a tapout. And he can only keep up the struggle with her for so long before she's nearly freed herself trying to squirm for the ropes.

"That's what I'm countin' on...," mutters the model, his lips hovering just over her ear.

And she's free! Domino attempts to fully disengage the girl with a quick backroll, ending in a crouch and soon to lift to his full height again. From there, he'll resume his stance, feet spread, hands lifted and fingers splayed at the ready to receive her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 am

(Finally got out of my busy schedule for a while. Sorry for the wait)

Jewels slowly stood up breathing in and out pretty roughly as she wanted to regain some oxygen. She would take a low glance at Domino and see that he is still going strong. She has to gain the upper hand in her debut in order to gain some respect in this league. Well, not only for respect, but for money too.

As soon as she was set, she immediately would charge without question and attempt to tackle Domino to the mat. If this worked, Jewels would go in to sit on top and pound his face in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Alternatively, seeing Jewels's condition is a pleasing one. Hell, it's always pleasing to see the after-effects of a submission hold. It's enough to draw a confident smile to Domino's face. Those dark purple eyes lock onto her and give the slightest of challenging squints. He's enjoying the match so far - though that would probably go without saying. And his opponent? She's... an interesting one. Definitely has a more unique fashion sense when it comes to wrestling, looks like. And her attitude? ..The jury's out on that one.

And in she comes with a full-out charge.

His body tenses, and he stands his ground. This is why he positioned himself as he did, after all, hoping for a frontal assault. And the moment she closes in, he thrusts his left knee upwards, hoping to sink into the girl's stomach. But if that's not enough to stop her, this particular young man is mat-bound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:46 am

Jewels came at Domino with full steam ahead. Her arms would be wearing to go all at him like a giant squid. As much as she is enjoying this fight like Domino, she was determined to win her first one with nothing held back. Her fingers clenched as she was about to punch him.

But then...

"GUUHHHH!!!" Jewels got hit in the gut just as she was trying to throw a hard punch at Domino's face. She hoped that she at least got a hit, otherwise, she'll just be stumbling back and clutching her stomach in pain.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:57 pm

The force of the punch carries it through, despite the hit to the gut, allowing her to tag the teen on the chin. His head whips to the side with a wince, but fortunately a good chunk of that force was deviated. Otherwise, he might be reeling as well! Shaken as he is, he pursues the girl with a jog, aiming to sidestep her and hook his right arm around her collar. With a yank, he drops to a knelt position, attempting to drag her body down in the same smooth motion. If successful, the diva may find her back smashed across his knee in a modified backbreaker!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Jewels was still clutching her stomach and huffing out to regain some oxygen as Domino was coming at her again. Her eyes would narrow at him as she knew that it wouldn't be long before another attack can leave her unable to fight back. She would grunt as she got grabbed by the collar and she held that arm with both hands. In retaliation, she would try to punch at his arm to loosen his grip and release her. If Jewels can do this before the backbreaker, she may still have a chance in this. After all, this is her debut match and she didn't want to make herself look bad.

But if the backbreaker hits in, Jewels may still retaliate in her punching, but who knows for how long through that pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Domino starts to yank the new girl down into a backbreaker, but her desperate punches prevents him from following through. She's still got some fight in her, and that's something he's gonna have to wrench loose of her. The arm withdraws with a little hiss, but the seasoned wrestler rolls with it, whipping the other arm towards the back of her neck as he pivots to attempt catching her in a headlock!

If caught, the young model cinches in on the hold, grinding her cheek against his hard pectoral, hands linking together to wrench under her chin and ramp up the pressure. "Enjoyin' the match now?," he mutters, head tilted to attempt catching a glimpse of her face through those hanging bangs of his. Should he meet her gaze, she'll find a rueful smirk playing on his lips. "Living up to your expectations?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:53 am

Jewels may have gotten out of being put in a backbreaker, but Domino just wouldn't let her get away so easily even if she's a female. But that didn't bother her one bit because if that showed then her opponent would notice and take advantage of that. As for now, the blonde was caught in the model's headlock. While feeling the pressure and that muscle against her cheek, Jewels would groan in her struggle, look up, and say, "Ahhh, yes, indeed I am, old boy. You are everything that I'd hope you'll be in an opponent." Holding onto his arms with her own and trying to breathe, she would add, "I hope that...being a newcomer, I don't disappoint."

But as she was looking up and speaking, an idea came to mind. Since Jewels's gaze was on Domino, she would try to land a sneak double punch attack to his face in an attempt to make him release her. This was a risky move for it might make him wrench her head and neck more, but she had to at least try to prove herself worthy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next