» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitting The Gym (Open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hitting The Gym (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitting The Gym (Open)

Post by jakeb1993 Sat May 31, 2014 9:22 pm

It seemed this mysterious woman really thought highly of herself. Her long winded speech see!ed to show so much about this woman's personality. "Alright I get it, you just wanna fight and smash things up. You wanna do that then I am game. As long as the smashing is your skull against the wall or my fist smashing into your face!" Toshiko wasn't entirely ready for the headbutt, she would groan lightly from the hit. It was however nothing she had experienced before. Toshiko would rapidly recover from the headbutt and would quickly act, not wanting to let this woman get any sort of an advantage. She would bring her free arm up and try to smash her eblow into the aise of the woman's face. If it worked she would free herself from the hold and throw a few punches into the woman's gut "If you fight like this you should be lucky we are not having a pit fight. I would end up murdering you!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 am

She recovered fast, she had to give the little blue bomber credit for that much. It was annoying. Really and truly.

The elbow cracked against her face and knocked her back, and the two punches crashed against her stomach, making her lurch a bit. She tasted blood, rich and thick. "Murdering me?" She chuckled, spitting the blood out. "I actually think that would be manslaughter. Not familiar with the law here. Speaking of rules..."

She did a quick step forward and faked a punch, coming at Toshiko with a kick to her shin instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 pm

The kick caught her completely off guard. She would let out a hiss as it hit her shin. Still, not very effective to a woman like Toshiko. She had been used to taking these sort of kicks and by no means did she fall down. Toshiko would carry on going, staying standing and still bouncing, still fighting. "Just be lucky I can't kill you ya ass" Toshiko would try to grab the woman's arms before swinging her around and trying to smash the woman into a weights bench. Since there was no rules or a ref, Toshiko didn't see any reason why she couldn't use the environment as a weapon. Nothing said brutal fight like smashing your body face first into a fully equipped bench with wegihts.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 am

"Oh, Jesus fuck, shut up. You're an idiot with blue hair who can't afford a full pair of pants. You don't even have a pair of pants, you just have a pant. A singular pant. Who the hell does that?" She smacked her forehead, genuine annoyance setting in. "You haven't killed anyone and you're not going to kill me, so drop the gangster act. I've met enough actual killers to know that you're not one, you'd just like people to think you are. It doesn't take a good actor to recognize a bad one."

Toshiko grabbed her and tried to throw her into the weight bench, but River wasn't going quietly. She put her foot up and braced against the bench before she could fall over it, then pushed back, driving into Toshiko as she fell back.

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:39 pm

This woman most certainly did seem tough. She didn't seem to be scared of Toshiko and her punches seemed to land just as harshly. When she was able to smash back into Toshiko she would yelp and dig her feet into the floor, stopping Toshiko from falling over and making sure that Toshiko had an advantagous position. She would quickly bring her fist up, trying to punch the back of Rivers head before smirking. She had come up with a plan.

"You know this gym is not the sorta place you and I should be fighting in" Toshiko would grab onto the woman's shoulders and then push forward, trying to charge and push the woman further and further back, right into the huge wall window that lead out onto the streets, hoping that the momentum she had built from pushing her frame against the woman's was enough to smash right through and send the woman falling into the concrete. Toshiko would have a smirk plastered onto her face, clearly loving this and enjoying herself.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm

This was, without a doubt, the most irritating woman River had met in her short time at Friction. Even Northman wasn't this much of a thorn in the side, fucking bitch that she was. This girl was just an annoying poser, and it was aggravated by the fact that she just. Wouldn't. Shut. Up.

River kept them from falling over, but the price she was paid was taking a smack in the back of her skull, ringing her bell for a moment and letting Toshiko drive her across the gym, heading dangerously close to going through the window. That put plenty of fire into River's bone - she had no intention of getting sliced to ribbons, especially not by a girl with blue hair.

Keeping her hold tight, she fell down on her back and tried to drag Toshiko down with her, looking to make it a ground fight - at least there, she could bring her size and weight up for an advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Toshikos plan seemed to be going well until suddenly the woman managed to break the charge and get them both onto the floor. Toshiko had done a lot of ground fighting so it was not alien to her. She also knew from experience that during a ground fight it was important that you got the first hit in. Toshiko wouldn't delay, almost immediately getting on top of the woman, pinning her hands down with Toshikos knees. She would then start raining punches down on the womans face. Sure, she could smack talk now, but Toshiko decided to let her fists do the talking.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:30 am

Well. She wasn't talking anymore. So that was an improvement.

Now, she had the blue-haired bitch on top of her, drilling her with blow after blow, hammering her into the ground. She tasted blood and smelled it - a bloody nose and a busted lip to go with it, great. She was starting to see stars, but she was far from done, and she showed the by shooting her leg up and hitting Toshiko in the back with her knee, looking to flip her over or at least make her pause the beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Toshiko was rather pleased with the current outcome; The woman wanted a ground war and Toshiko gave her one by punching the shit outta her face. The beating would abruptly end when she felt the woman's knee smash into her back. Toshiko would let out a pained yelp and decided to stand up, take a few steps back and give herself time to recompose herself. Sure it meant that the other woman could too, but Toshiko figures she had gotten this punk woman beat by now and finishing her off would be a bit of enjoyable fun.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 am

River started to make her way up, ready and willing to go for another round with the blue-haired, boisterous bimbo - she was practically begging for an ass-whipping, and she wanted to oblige her. Unfortunately, security had other ideas.

They burst into the gym, six in all, three a piece for each of them, and immediately moved to restrain the two fighters, pulling them apart. River went kicking and screaming, thrashing around as they held her arms and pulled off her back. "Fuckers!" She spat, trying to see if she could hit Toshiko with it. "Let me the fuck go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next