Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitting The Gym (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hitting The Gym (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitting The Gym (Open)

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Toshiko couldn't help but laugh as she watched the woman fall onto her knees "I wouldn't get up if I was you" However she still did and proceeded to actually push the punch bag right at her. Toshiko would grunt as it caused her to stagger back. The staggering caused her to trip on a weighs bench begin her, her body slamming into the padded back of the bench as she was left staring at the ceiling in shock. Well a form of shock at least.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 23, 2014 5:56 am

"Yeah, well, you're not me. Unfortunately." River grunted as she made her way back up to her feet, rubbing her crotch. Really. Cunt shots. Was there anyone in this company who didn't resort to them? River was a 'heel', but even she didn't go down low. Always seemed like such a bitch move, beneath her status.

By good fortune, her hit brought Toshiko down, and she looked to take full advantage. Standing all teh way up, she took a bold step forward and brought her foot down right in the little bitch's chest, eager to hear what lovely sound she would make.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri May 23, 2014 7:14 am

Toshiko lay there on the bench for a second, letting her body recuperate from the workout she had. Thankfully however when the unknown woman came to strike her in the chest, she was more than ready. Toshiko would grab her foot, pushing against it to stop the stomp dead in its tracks. She would then start to push herself off the bench, still clasping onto the foot. Once she was sitting upright she would push the woman's foot back, hoping because she raised it high enough it would cause her to fall to the floor.

It did not particularly matter to Toshiko what happened to the woman as she wasn't going to attack. Instead she would push herself off the bench and took a few steps back, starting to jump on the balls of her feet and raising her fists into a street fighting stance. "You wanna see what i can do? Come get me bitch"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 23, 2014 7:53 am

Oh, she had a little life in her. Nice. So many of these little twits were so focused on fighting in the ring with the cameras watching, but River had no such compunctions. Anywhere, anytime was good for her, and it had been too long since she had both a street fight and somebody good for it.

River nearly fell down when Toshiko pushed up, but she was a big girl - not Rebecca Tomko big or Akashi big, but closer to them than most. She merely staggered back and watched as Toshiko made her way back up, more than willing to go, right there and then.

River smirked and walked toward her, not in any particular hurry, exuding some pressure as she closed in. When she was close enough, she leaned in a shot her fist out with a quick - for her - jab, trying to see how the girl reacted.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri May 23, 2014 8:44 am

Toshiko had spent years fighting on the streets, taking on girls and boys nearly twice the size of her with ease. When she watched the woman close in she would keep bouncing on the balls of her feet, trying to keep herself as mobile as possible. When River did throw her jab she would bend backwards, not full on acrobat backwards, but enough that the jab was able to hit thin air and that Toshiko didn't have to take a step back. As she straightened herself she would start a combo of attack, starting by returning the woman's jab to the face, followed by a right hook to the cheek and a left hook into the ribs. She would then jump back a bit, raising her guard again.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

The jab connected straight on, jolting River's head to the side and giving her brain a good jarring, and it stunned her long enough for the first hook to find its new home in the side of her face...which also helped spur her to life and gave her some fire.

She brought her arm down, blocking the second hook with a lowered elbow, and she charged forward as Toshiko retreated. Not a tackle, not a spear, not even a clothesline - she simply ran into the smaller girl at full speed, looking to plow into her and steamroll the bitch underneath her boots.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Toshiko was rather proud at the fact her first two punches seemed to find their mark perfectly. She was expecting the woman however to block at least one of the shots, though in all honesty she was actually expecting her to block her first shot not her last one. What happened next caught Toshiko off guard, infact it would catch anyone off guard as she had never seen anything like it. From nowhere the woman started to charge forward. It seemed like an clothesline charge but she wasnt holding her arm out a tall. Toshiko would let out a displeased grunt when the woman bashed right into her, not stopping and causing Toshiko to get pushed back quickly. Toshiko would get pushed back halfway down the gym before she eventually fell over and hit the ground. She was expecting the woman to stop charging but she went right over her, pressing her boots all over Toshikos body. She would let out a few grunts of pain, but nothing to major, she had taken worse. Toshiko would roll around and get back up, bouncing in her feet again and getting back into her stance.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 25, 2014 12:00 am

That was the second time River had used a move like that in a fight, and it was coming in handy - a pretty good way to get a girl on her back in a hurry. She would have to give it an official name, something to remember it by - the Stampede? That fit.

The Stampede rolled over Toshiko and brought her down, but the girl was surprisingly hardy for a blue-haired wankstain - a moment later, she was back up, ready to go, eager for more. River thought that would keep her down for at least a little while, but nooooooope. 0"Shit. You're like a big, blue Energizer Bunny with cheap pants."

She moved in again, this time taking a grappling stance. If beating Toshiko down wouldn't work, she'd have to go the more traditional route, using her size and pressing the weight advantage. She close in, waiting for Toshiko to take a move she could capitalize on.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun May 25, 2014 12:31 am

Toshiko grinned at that comment that the woman made. When she noticed that the woman got into a grappling stance she took a step back. Grappling was not her strong point. She learnt that lesson from her previous match with Cassie. From now in she stuck to what she knew best. "I thought you wanted a fight, not a sissy hand holding match" Toshiko would edge closer again, this time making sure that her fists were raised more so that if they get into a punchup with one another she would be ready to block. "i fought on the streets for years, you are gunna bleed. Bleed well" Toshiko would throw a jab at the woman's face, following up with another jab to the face with the other fist. "Huh? I thought you were a fighter" Toshiko would throw a hook into thr woman's ribcage and then a final hook into the gut.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 25, 2014 1:30 am

River chuckled - she'd heard that one before. Many, many times in fact. "Yeah, you're from the street. Right. Everyone and their brother's from the goddamn street. I swear, if I had a dime for every time some bitch told me she was from the street, I wouldn't need to beat dipshits like you around for money. You think I really give a shit where you fought? What street? Wall Street? 21 Jump Street? Beat Street? There are streets all over the place, they're quite plentiful. It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean you won't get your ass kicked. You and your street mean shit to me. Exactly...shit. I fought on the street, too, but you know what? I don't brag about it. I show it."

The two jabs smacked her in the face, hitting too quick for her to react, and the hook landed, too...the first one. But the second one? She caught it under her arm and tried to trap it, keeping her in place while she jerked forward, going for a headbutt, stomping to put some of her weight into the blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next