Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 16 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:38 am

Miyabi had had more than her fair share of ass thrust into her face today, and she was sick of it. Katya’️s ass, if the sumo trainee were able to be objective, was not as bad as Oksana’️s fatter, sweatier hindquarters, but the wild, victorious bouncing of the slimmer Russian’️s ass in Miyabi’️s face was still perfectly humiliating for the young girl.

Things were only going to get worse for Miyabi from here, or so it appeared. This was about to go from the worst day of her life to literal hell on Earth, unless she could do something to stop it. When Katya produced the small vibrator from her handbag, Miyabi’️s eyes grew wide and she shook her head frantically. “No! No no no!” she yelled in English. <No! N-no! No no no no no!> she would add in Japanese. <Get that away from m-me, bitch! Anything b-but that!>

Miyabi crossed her legs and pulled them up towards her body, feeling very, very vulnerable. She knew what the vibrator was for, and she wanted none of it. After all, no one would want to lose their virginity in this sort of situation.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 16 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Katya’️s eyebrows arced with wicked interest as she saw Miyabi’️s extreme reaction at the sight of the sex toy. She really hadn’️t expected the naked, smother-loving sumo to be so prudish when presented with a vibrator. But then, Katya had seen, and participated in, enough hentai matches to the point where her expectations of normal behaviour were probably pretty warped.

In any event, Katya knew that if someone was really dreading something, the most subtle way to torment them was to simply leave it hanging over their heads. So the Russian would refrain from molesting Miyabi for now.

<No? Really? But it would be fun!> she leered, playing with the sex toy in her hand. <Unless you can amuse me some other way? Maybe if you admit to being such a loser, and beg to kiss our asses, we will go easy on you,> she grinned.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:05 pm

<No! No, it wouldn’️t! It would be the worst thing in the world and you are a stupid bitch for even talking about it!> Miyabi would holler at the Russian. Her face was red, with humiliation and with fear, as she tried to keep the small sex toy away from her pussy. <W-why do you think you even get five seconds to toy with me, huh!? You had nothing to do with this match!>

At this point, Katya gave Miyabi an out. A chance to avoid having the vibrator used on her at all. But it was almost as bad as just allowing her virginity to be taken by these Russian cheaters. <I…I…that’️s fucking stupid!> Miyabi growled in response to Katya’️s suggestion. <I…who would want to do that!? Just let me go! Let me gooooo!> She kicked her legs impotently. <I don’️t want to kiss your sweaty, ugly, stinky asses! I just…no way…>

Miyabi was worried, though. If that really was the only way to avoid having the vibrator used on her…she might have no choice.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 am

"Awww..." Katya gave an exaggurated pout of disappointment as Miyabi continued to stubbornly protest her situation. She couldn't help but be amused at the simplicity of this girl's worldview. So dumb and earnest. Even worse than Oksana, thought Katya. Maybe the sumo could have made a fun little plump trainee... if, of course, Akashi hadn't gotten there first.

<No need to be rude,> Katya tutted. <Maybe if things had worked out different, we could have been friends. But I know you have been sucking up to Akashi. Shame. Last thing AFW needs is another self-important sumo.>

Relishing her control of the situation, Katya placed the vibrator on the mat and switched it on. She then used the toe of her boot to begin pushing it towards Miyabi, nudging it between the handcuffed girl's legs. Katya wouldn't try and actually penetrate Miyabi but she was happy to leave the toy nestled right up against her.

<You are young and stupid, you make mistakes. You will apologise or you will be punished. You're not going anywhere.>

Last edited by 1043 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:42 am

<Nyaaaagh!> Miyabi screamed, frustrated that things had turned out this way after she had come so close to victory. She was really infuriated when Katya casually mentioned that they could have been friends. <I tried to be friends! The two of you wanted to cheat! I had no idea that you two were bad guys! Who the fuck even wants to be a bad guy, anyway!?>

She wanted to protest more, to tell Katya exactly what she thought of the two Russians, but at that moment the slim woman turned the vibrator on, put it on the canvas, and slid it forward, wedging it in between Miyabi’️s legs. It was only an inch away from the sumo trainee’️s sex, and Miyabi screamed in fear as she tried to pull herself back and keep herself away from the sex toy. She was not going to lose her virginity like this…

<No! No! No!> she screamed. <I…I won’️t let you do this! I…fine, whatever! Whatever! Sorry, bitch!> Miyabi wailed, breaking down, though she tried to remain defiant.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:33 am

Katya’️s jaw fell open as Miyabi flailingly called the Russians bad guys. “What!? No!” she exclaimed, switching away from Japanese in her anger, before biting her lip. She placed her hands primly on her hips and glared at Miyabi like a naughty dog.

<This is a fight, you moron! You fought dirtier than Oks anyway! We are not bad! You just need to be…> Katya searched for the Japanese phrase, <taught a lesson!!>

Katya shook her head sadly while rummaging in her bag, finding her red lipstick. <You will never get anywhere with that attitude. Here is something to help you remember!>

She leant down and began to scrawl the word ‘LOSER’️ across Miyabi’️s chest in big red block capital letters.

Last edited by 1043 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Miyabi was able to understand the simple English exclamation from the Russian, and would try to reply in that same language. “Yes! Yes! Bad!” she would yell. She would have to switch back to her native language to add on more complex thoughts: <I didn’️t do anything wrong! Your fat idiot friend attacked me before I was ready and spat in my face and everything! Do you not remember how I tried to be friendly at the beginning of the fight!? You two are very, very bad people!>

Miyabi had managed to back herself up a few inches, with the still-buzzing vibrator no longer touching her thighs. She still wasn’️t able to escape from Katya, however, as the Russian would complete Miyabi’️s humiliation, pulling out a tube of red lipstick and beginning to smear it on Miyabi’️s chest. The sumo trainee screamed and kicked her legs, but she couldn’️t do anything to stop Katya as the Russian wrote.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:54 pm

“Ugh,” Katya sighed and pulled a face as Miyabi began to complain about her situation. Maybe the sumo was speaking too quickly for Katya’️s grasp of Japanese, or maybe she had just become bored of the girl’️s whining, but either way it just stopped registering with the Russian.

“Oh, shut the fuck up,” she rolled her eyes and swung her boot into the handcuffed girl’️s belly.

There was an indignant cry from the crowd at this point. Oksana started to come back to their corner. “We need to hurry this up,” she told her boss. “Can’️t hang around here forever.”

“I know Oks, but we’️re almost there. I think we can squeeze a few more embarrassing photo ops out of this,” Katya cackled, before turning back to her captive.

<Now, loser, are you going to kiss my cute little butt, or do you want to start playing with sex toys in front of all these people?> she leered. Katya stepped forwards, turning her hip and pulling down her shorts a little, presenting her right ass cheek to the sumo on the assumption that she would capitulate.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Miyabi kept trying to berate the Russians, but evidently Katya was no longer interested in listening to what Miyabi had to say. She finished scribbling her message in lipstick on Miyabi’️s chest, and then she sent a hard kick right into Miyabi’️s gut that forced the Japanese sumo trainee to stop talking, at least for however long it took to catch her breath.

<D-damn it…bitch…> Miyabi groaned, bending over as her stomach protested in pain. She couldn’️t do anything, and she couldn’️t even really move without running into the still-buzzing sex toy on the canvas. She had to remain perfectly still. She couldn’️t even move her head away very much when Katya pulled down her shorts and shoved her little butt into Miyabi’️s face. “Nnnnrgh…” Miyabi gagged, as she tried to pull her head back as far as she could. But she couldn’️t get away, and she knew that she didn’️t have much choice. Very slowly, Miyabi would make a smacking noise as she lightly pressed her lips against Katya’️s butt, trying to get away with as little kissing as possible.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:44 pm

“Ahahaha! She actually DID it!” crowed Katya, laughing as she stepped forwards and pulled up her shorts again. The fact that it was barely a kiss mattered little to the Russian, the very act of Miyabi’️s submission was enough. Plus, it would probably look real enough on the highlights show later.

<Well done! You learned your place!> she beamed at Miyabi. <Here’️s your reward!>

Katya rummaged in her bag for a few moments. The crowd noise was intensifying and increasing numbers of officials and security staff were scurrying around, so she knew she didn’️t have long.

She finally found the handcuff keys, and tossed them straight at Miyabi’️s big chest. They would probably drop down between the bound girl’️s legs alongside the vibrator, so someone was going to have an interesting time retrieving them.

“Hope you all know not to fuck with us!” Katya declared to no-one in particular. She skipped up to Oksana and raised the big girl’️s arm in a victory salute. Oks grinned somewhat begrudgingly, then grabbed her partner’️s hand and guided her towards the edge of the ring.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself,” Oks smiled through gritted teeth. “I had to go through two stinkfaces to get you that gloating time!”

“Oh, TOTALLY worth it!” Katya giggled, as the two Russians hurried towards the arena exit, escaping any retribution and leaving poor Miyabi handcuffed in the corner.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next