Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 15 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Miyabi was in a wretched situation. Not only did she have to endure the bad smell and the sticky, disgusting feeling of Oksana’️s butt sweat rubbing all over her face, but she also had to endure the taste of her own mawashi in her mouth, gagging her, keeping her from biting Oksana’️s butt and even keeping her from being able to breathe properly. She couldn’️t spit it out before Oksana’️s ass started grinding hard against her face once again.

“Mnnmmmghfh!” Miyabi groaned as she was stinkfaced yet again. This time, she couldn’️t bite down on Oksana’️s butt. Her struggles, as violent and desperate as they were, were to prove futile.

“One! Two! Three! Four!”

The referee was already counting down. Miyabi kicked her legs weakly and tried to wiggle her body from side to side, but that wasn’️t nearly enough to dislodge Oksana. She tried to spit out her mawashi so that she could bite down on the Russian’️s ass again, but there was no way to do that.

“Five! Six! Seven! Eight!”

The seconds were going by so quickly. Miyabi brought her hands up and slapped hard at Oksana’️s ass, trying to turn the plump cheeks red with a vigorous spanking. But she couldn’️t get the Russian off of her!

“Nine…”

Miyabi moaned out loudly, still struggling, even though it was all over.

“Ten!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 15 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 pm

There was a broad grin on Oksana’️s face, brown tresses of hair swaying as she shook her butt from side to side, mashing it into her hapless victim. She was looking supremely dominant here, a sure bet for the win now.

As the ref girl counted to ten, the match bell confirmed it. Oksana had won the match! She laughed and felt a surge of triumph and relief. Losing to this bratty sumo would have been unthinkable!

“Yes! Take that, loser!” she gloated smugly. The ruthless Russian kept her ass pressed against Miyabi for several more seconds, savouring the victory, waggling her butt in wicked revelry. She wanted to make damn sure that she had won, and damn sure that Miyabi knew it too!

After inflicting a lengthy, heavy, match-winning stinkface, Oksana finally stepped out of the corner. She patted her fleshy behind in risqué️ celebration, showing off the plump derriere that had proven superior, before yanking her denim hotpants back up around her waist. She paraded to the centre of the ring, the topless girl raising her arms to the cheering crowd.

In the excitement of victory, Oksana’️s partner Katya wasn’️t idle, either. The prolonged, post match stinkface gave her time to sidle over to the corner where Miyabi sat defeated. While Oksana paraded to the centre of the ring, Katya would sneak behind Miyabi, producing a pair of handcuffs from her leather bag. The petite Russian would try to pull the loser’️s hands behind the turnbuckle and cuff them together, trapping her in the corner!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:52 am

Miyabi growled angrily and despairingly as she heard the bell ring and still felt Oksana’️s sweaty ass rubbing all over her face. “Mmmmgh! Mrrrrgh!” she tried to scream, though the sound was almost completely muffled by both her own mawashi and Oksana’️s ass. Finally, after several extra seconds of torture, Miyabi was freed. She coughed and spluttered, reaching up and slowly pulling her mawashi out of her mouth. <Stupid bitch…> she would growl in Japanese.

Miyabi wasn’️t going to let her Russian opponent get away with this. Oksana cheated to win, and Miyabi was going to make damn sure that she knew it. Slowly, the sumo trainee would begin to get to her feet, ready to attack her foe from behind during her celebration and not allow her to savor this victory. But Miyabi didn’️t get the chance. Just as she was beginning to rise, her hands were yanked up behind her head and handcuffed around the turnbuckle!

<What!?> Miyabi cried out, kicking her legs impotently and roaring, turning her head to see the thinner Russian—Katya, her name was—had snuck up behind her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Katya cackled with glee as she snapped the handcuffs around Miyabi’️s wrists. The petite Russian happily skipped up into the ring and went to congratulate her partner. She didn’️t even turn to look at Miyabi just yet. There was no need - she knew the sumo wasn’️t going anywhere.

Disdainfully turning her back on Miyabi, Katya clapped her hands and cheered for Oksana.

“Yay!! You did it!!” she beamed, running up to hug her topless, sweat-soaked partner. “That was great! I would kiss you, but… I saw where your face has been…” she sniggered, pulling a face and teasing Oks.

“Oh shut up,” the buxom Russian snorted, shaking her head in disbelief at Katya’️s nerve in teasing her. “I don’️t know why I let you pick these match types…” she sighed, rolling her eyes in put-upon weariness.

“Well it should have been an easy win, you managed to make a meal of it,” Katya retorted. “Still, we got what we came for - a helpless little sumo wannabe to torture!”

Katya turned to the handcuffed girl and rubbed her hands together with relish. She liked to think of herself as an internationalist, certainly the more culturally refined of the pair, and decided to try her pidgin Japanese on their plump captive.

<<Hello Miyabi! So sorry you lost! It was great watching you get the stinkface! Still, don’️t worry, there are plenty more horrible things we can do to you!!>> she grinned wickedly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:59 am

Miyabi kicked her legs and wiggled her whole naked body, trying to escape from the handcuffs and inadvertently giving everyone in the arena a little show in the process. Her efforts were fruitless, of course. The Russians didn’️t even come after her right away after cuffing her to the turnbuckle—Katya slid into the ring and went over to chat with her partner instead, the two of them speaking in a language Miyabi couldn’️t understand, saying things that were surely stupid and doubtlessly mean. Even though Miyabi had barely understood a word the two said all night long, that much she was certain about.

<Let me go! Stupid cheating losers!!> Miyabi screamed. Finally, the Russians turned back to her, paying attention to her again. Katya walked over and bent down to say something to Miyabi. To the sumo trainee’️s surprise, it was in Japanese. Rough Japanese, but intelligible. And it only made Miyabi angrier to know what the woman was saying.

<You get the hell away from me!> she demanded. <Idiot! You know stupid Oksana-san only won because she cheated! She wouldn’️t…definitely wouldn’️t beat me fighting fair! So get away! Get away, bitch!>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Katya placed a manicured finger on her lips, smiling as she pretended to consider Miyabi’️s request to leave the handcuffed girl alone. She also enjoyed watching the captive wriggle and squirm.

“Mmm…. No,” she smiled, before switching back to Japanese. <You did not ask nicely!>

She stepped forwards, and would deliver a stinging bitch-slap across Miyabi’️s sweaty face.

<Very rude. Are you always this arrogant?> she leered. <It will get you punished!>

Katya haughtily placed her boot on Miyabi’️s face and dragged it down her body. When it reached the sumo’️s plump breasts, she would press the heel firmly into her nipples, toying with them as she tormented them. Katya’️s taste ran to the voluptuous, and she licked her lips as her boot played with those big breasts. The Russian was clearly warming to the idea of dominating the wilful sumo.

The crowd were raucous at this post-match intervention, but there was nothing anyone could do at this point. Oksana had cornered the ref girl and, by means of a firm hand on the shoulder, convinced the officials not to get involved. The Russians wanted Miyabi to themselves!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 am

Katya used one of the few English words Miyabi knew. When she heard it, the sumo’️s cheeks would puff out and she would growl loudly, screaming inside her own mouth as the Russian mocked her. <You wouldn’️t let me go even if I did!> she would snap, not interested in hearing any of Katya’️s “cute” bullshit about how she didn’️t ask nicely.

She yelped as she was smacked hard across the face, her cheek stinging from the brutal bitch slap. <I’️m n-not arrogant…but I would have won if you two weren’️t cheaters. Idiots!> Miyabi would growl, still kicking her legs as she tried desperately to keep the Russians at bay. She would let out another angry growl as Katya’️s boot was planted on her face, then dragged slowly down her body, eventually finding her breasts. The sumo would groan as her nipples were smooshed underneath Katya’️s heel.

<Get away from me!> Miyabi demanded again, to no avail. She looked around for the ref, but couldn’️t see her. She would just wiggle impotently underneath Katya’️s boot, trying to find some way to escape or to keep the Russians from doing any more damage or humiliating her any further.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Katya smiled indulgently as Miyabi protested the result. <Hush, you were never going to win. Oksana is a much better wrestler and you are a sore loser,> she told the handcuffed girl as she made her squirm beneath her boot. <As soon as you stepped in the ring with her, you were destined to get the stinkface!>

The petite Russian giggled at her helpless plaything’️s predicament. <Maybe I need to spell it out for you,> she smirked.

On a wicked impulse, Katya would turn her back on Miyabi and lower her red shorts. The brunette was wearing lacy black lingerie which left a lot of her pert, pale-skinned butt on display.

“My turn!” she laughed, pushing her hips back to give the bound girl yet another stinkface in the corner.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:07 am

<You don’️t know that,> Miyabi hissed, as Katya said that Oksana was a better wrestler than she was. The sumo trainee was not about to take that without a rebuttal. <In the fair parts of our fight, I beat her two stinkfaces to none! Who would you say is a better fighter, huh!?> She growled and shook her body, trying to get Katya’️s boot off of her, but to no avail.

Things would only get worse for Miyabi. Oksana seemed to be taking a break from tormenting her, but the smaller Russian, Katya, was just getting started. Miyabi screamed in frustration as she watched the smaller girl slide down her red shorts to expose her pale-skinned behind. <Oh, come on! This is stupid! Completely stupid! I would crush you so easily if—mmmpgh!>

And, just like that, Miyabi was getting stinkfaced again, this time by her opponent’️s smaller but equally cruel partner.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Katya squealed with laughter as she got in on the stinkfacing act, rubbing her pert butt into poor Miyabi’️s face. The crowd were certainly quite raucous at this bonus material they were getting!

What Katya lacked in curves, she made up for in enthusiasm, giving the handcuffed girl a rather energetic going-over, gyrating her hips quite aggressively.

“Haha, I know I’️m not good as you, Oks,” she giggled as she eventually stepped forwards, pulling her shorts back up.

She turned around, rummaging in her leather bag as she idly teased Miyabi. <Had a lot of ass today, haven’️t you? You’️re now the resident expert on being stinkfaced!> she smiled.

Katya’️s smile became wider when she produced a small vibrator from her handbag and held it up in front of the sumo. <You will like this better though, huh?>

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next