Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz)

Post by valen311 Thu May 15, 2014 6:08 pm

The model moaned as Azami's finger slipped into her womanhood. So far they had quite a contrast in style, Azami choosing an all points sort of approach while Marisa simply focused on one part.
"Ahhh..." she breathed as the Japanese woman's fingers teased her nipple. "Very good....mmm.."

Taking Azami's clitoris between her first finger and thumb, Marisa began to lightly squeeze and roll the pearl of the Moon Princess's sex between them.
"Feel that, Azami?" she breathed into the woman's ear before licking it.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz)

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Azami's eyes widened for a split second before she let out a high pitched moan as she Marisa's fingers squeezed her clit. Her body jumping slightly as she felt electrified by the sensation. That brought her own rubbing to a complete halt for a bit before Marisa licked her ear.

"Oohh... Marisa-san..." she moaned while slumping a little against the wall.

Gradually she would resume her rubbing from earlier, still trying to arouse Marisa in several spots at once. Her legs, however, still shaking a little from that little squeeze from earlier. She could see why the model was the Hentai Champion!

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 16, 2014 6:15 am

The platinum blonde smiled to herself as she felt Azami's body jolt as if a small electric current had run through it.
"Mmm, yes, that look on your face. It's one of the reasons I love being in these hentai matches. That look when pleasure starts to rise to unexpected heights. Everyone has a different one, you know." she said.

With that, she gave the Japanese woman's clit another squeeze before starting to slide down Azami's body. Marisa was looking to take advantage of the opening that Azami's inactivity bought her to get down to a kneeling position on the floor of the shower. There she would bring her face to Azami's sex, lips fastening over the Asian's clit, her tongue moving over it with a rapid flutter of motion....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:11 am

"Ahn...!" Azami moaned loudly again as Marisa gave her another squeeze on her clit before sliding down.

She slightly slumped against the wall, her grip on Marissa slipped completely allowing the model to lap on her sex while she couldn't return the favor. Azami rolled her head back a bit and starting to moan uncontrollably as Marisa worked her sex expertly with her tongue, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

"M-Marisa-saannn....!"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 18, 2014 4:39 pm

The model listened to Azami's moans as they started to tumble from the Asian's lips and smiled. For her, hearing a woman start to draw close to that edge of ecstasy was as like sweet music to her ears.

Taking one of Azami's legs, Marisa would drape it over her shoulder, making the Moon Princess's sex spread open, becoming more accessible. Then she would slide two fingers slowly up into Azami as her tongue traced slow circles around her clit.

Saving the best for last, when her fingers were knuckle deep in Azami's sex, Marisa would mold her lips around the Japanese woman's clitoris, then began to hum. The vibration produced by her humming would transfer from her lips directly to Azami's pink pearl as Marisa began moving her fingers in and out of sparring partner's pussy.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 5:21 pm

"Ooouuhh... s-so gooodd..." Azami said as she became putty in Marisa's touch, allowing the model to arrange her as she pleased. "Ah!" she moaned when the girl slipped her fingers into her wet womanhood while licking her clit.

That wasn't even all Marisa had to offer as she would then start humming onto the blue haired girl's bud, sending an ecstatic vibration throughout Azami's fully aroused form. When the model began to move her fingers in and out, it didn't take too long at all until she was brought past the edge.

Azami let out a cry as she arched her back, slightly pressing her leaking sex onto Marisa's lips before her juices started flowing. She rocked her hips back and forth until her orgasm finished and slumped against the wall afterwards, her drained figure slowly sliding down until she was seated on the floor. The expression on Azami's face should tell all Marisa need to know about just how much she enjoyed it.

"Ahhaaahh... ohh... wow..." she panted heavily, smiling weakly to Marisa.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 19, 2014 7:37 pm

"Yes...that's it, cum for me..." Marisa breathed as she worked on Azami's sex.

Marisa clutched Azami's hips as the other woman climaxed. Savoring the juices of the Asian's sex, the model's face rode the motions of Azami's orgasm. Once it ended, Marisa looked up, returning Azami's smile.

"Well, you certainly enjoyed that. But...in a match, I'd be well on my way to victory, I'd think.." she said with a grin, and a raised eyebrow.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Azami blushed at Marisa's teasing, knowing that she did little to try resisting the model since this was just a spar. In a match, it certainly could lead to her downfall, getting caught quite easily like that. Marisa was almost too hot to resist, though, so it didn't help Azami too much in terms of defending herself from being made to cum.

"Uhhmm... in a match, you won't have your way that easily..." she smirked to the girl.

For the time being, the blue haired girl just leaned against the wall as she needed to recover a little from that orgasm. The shower water helped her to relax, and she made a note in her mind to return the favor to Marisa as soon as she could. After all, Azami wanted Marisa to know what she's capable of after listening to the girl's compliment from earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 20, 2014 6:27 pm

"Mmm, very true." Marisa replied to Azami's statement. "On a side note, you taste quite delicious."
Licking her fingers clean of Azami's juices before the shower water could wash them away, the model got back to a standing position, directly under the shower, letting the water pour down her body.

"You know, I think I remembered something. Granted it's just locker room gossip, but, don't you have a girlfriend?" she said, looking at the Moon Princess with a raised eyebrow. "Native American sort of girl, at least in her ring attire."
As she spoke, she tiled her hair back, letting the water flow over her platinum locks before continuing.
"I'm not about to start some sort of....dispute or something, am I?" she went on after letting her hair get wet. "I'm many things. Slattern, among them. But, I really don't want to add 'homewrecker' to the list."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:48 pm

"I do..." Azami nodded at Marisa and continued to listen to what the girl said, before laughing softly. "Oh come on... Both of us know that this place is full of lustful girls, me and her included... She might be a little jealous, but as long as I come back to her..." the blue haired girl winked.

She admired the view of Marisa washed by the shower water before kneeling between the model's legs, her hands holding the thighs of the girl. Flashing a teasing smile, Azami would then lean forward and began to lap her tongue on the wet womanhood of Marisa, slowly at first, but gradually picking up her pace.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next