by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz) Empty Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz)

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Marisa Evans finished her treadmill workout, turning the machine off with a push of the button. The platinum haired woman was clad in a pink sports bra and match spandex gym shorts. Smiling at a Japanese woman who was waiting on the machine, Marisa moved on, pretending not to notice the blush and flustered giggle as she went on her way. The model wasn't just at any gym, but one of AFW's training centers, and most of the people there were either wrestlers or staff of the league. The girl herself was probably an AFW hopeful who recognized the current reigning Hentai Champion, it stood to reason.

Finding her gym bag, she took out a water bottle, opening it and drinking while studying the people working out. At the center of the gym sat a full scale ring, used for training and sparring that was sitting there unused at the moment. Seeing nobody she knew, Marisa began to contemplate heading for the showers.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz) Empty Re: Sparring Has Many Forms (For Kaz)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm

It's a rare occasion for Azami to visit the AFW's gym, but after picking up a couple of losses recently, she felt like focusing herself more on her training. It's rather difficult doing that if she trained together with Janet, which was why she was here today. Wearing a dark blue sports bra, a matching shorts, and a pink ribbon on the side of her head, the blue haired girl was running on one of the treadmill machines, paying no real attention to her surroundings.

As the timer was about to end and the machine got slower, Azami walked on it until the treadmill stopped and got off from it. She let out a sigh and took a drink from her bag. It's quite nice to come here for a change, even if she preferred a quieter training room. Now that her workout finished, she could take her time looking around the gym to see if there's anyone she knew. It wasn't until the last second that she spotted the sight of the current Hentai Champion, Marisa Evans, who seemed to be the center of attention of other girls there. Well, that's only natural.

Azami emptied her bottle and let out another sigh before she picked her bag and headed towards the shower room. After all that workout, having a nice shower would be nice. She glanced at Marisa's direction one more time, and waltzed to the locker area to put her stuffs before entering the shower room. On her way, Azami couldn't help but to wonder if she would be able to get the Hentai belt herself. The first thing she needed to do, of course, was to improve herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Marisa received a text on her cell phone, it's cheerful musical theme interrupting her thoughts. Looking down to check it, she smiled, seeing that it was from her modeling agency's business accountant and her friend, Chris Morgan. As she replied to it, the model missed Azami's appearance and departure.
"Since you're joining the AFW, maybe I'll get to chat with you at a time other than tax season.." she muttered.

Putting away her phone, she went into the locker room, going to her locker and putting away her phone before stripping out of her workout clothes with the sigh of a woman who had...well just finished a workout. Nude, she would head for the shower room, looking forward to the hot soaking she would give herself.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Surprisingly, the shower room was empty at the time of Azami's arrival. Perhaps everyone else was just busy with their workout and adoring the Hentai Champ outside. Azami had stripped herself off as well as she entered the shower room, humming to herself while approaching one of the stalls. It was then she noticed someone else coming, Marisa, in her birthday suit.

Azami looked at the girl for a bit, or at least that's what she intended to do. It's hard to look away from such a beautiful face and body, however, so she might ended up staring more than necessary. The blue haired girl looked away afterwards, deciding to act cool and turned on the shower to wash her sweat. If she's lucky enough, maybe Marisa didn't catch her inspecting that bountiful body of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:20 pm

The platinum haired woman caught sight of Azami as she and smiled back at her. Azami was one of the newer girls Marisa kept an eye on, her style and good showing in hentai matches catching her interest. The Japanese girl quickly looked away after a long moment as Marisa approached.
Stopping outside of Azami's stall she said "There's no need to be shy. I do a lot of work to keep myself looking this good, and if I couldn't turn heads while walking around naked then I probably would have to think about leaving the league."
With a wink, she introduced herself.
"I'm Marisa, one of the wrestlers." she said simply.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm

So Marisa noticed after all. Azami sighed as she felt the water showered her form, smiling faintly inside her stall. She remained silent for a few seconds before coming out to greet Marisa, smiling pleasantly.

"I'd be a fool not to know your name, Marisa-san," she replied. "I'm Azami," she introduced herself with a little bow. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

She took the liberty to gaze at the girl's splendid form again, more deliberately this time, and smiled again. Azami wasn't the type who'd shy away in the presence of a belt holder normally. She had a couple of matches with the former hentai champion Natalia, after all, not to mention that her lover Janet was the Entropy belt holder too. It just that she never had the fan girl attitude towards anyone famous.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 pm

"For me, too. I actually watched your matches with Natalia, and I was really impressed. You not only held your own, but beat her once." Marisa praised the Japanese woman. "Orgasmic submission no less. I loved it."
Looking Azami up and down, Marisa gave a sultry smile.
"I bet she did, too."
She turned, as if to continue deeper into the shower room.
"I'd love to stay and...talk," she began, a pause before the word 'talk' giving the word a suggestive meaning. "But, I'm in need of a shower too, and I don't want to keep you from anything.."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Azami blushed slightly as she was complimented by Marisa, and from remembering her match with Natalia that was referred to by the girl. Oh yes, it was orgasmic, and she knew that Natalia enjoyed it too. She couldn't help but to giggle softly at the thought.

"I see..." Azami smiled at Marisa's suggestive comment. "But you know... I believe this stall is big enough for two girls... and It'd be an honor for me to... uhm, wash your back..." she replied with a suggestive smile of her own. "But of course, if you prefer to be by yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:14 am

"There are some things that are better done with someone else," Marisa replied, while stepping into the stall with Azami. "Washing your back is one activity I can think of...but 'm sure there are others."
The model let out a slight laugh as she got into close proximity with the Moon Princess.
Reaching past Azami, Marisa 'accidentally' pressed her breasts into Azami's to reach out and turn on the water.
"How hot do you like it, Azami?" she asked, her eyes twinkling as she raised an eyebrow.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am

"Mmm... indeed..." Azami moaned softly as she felt Marisa's breasts pressed against her own. "As hot as you want... I'm sure I can handle it," she giggled.

She arched her back to press her orbs even more onto the model's, letting out a soft sigh. Her arms slowly began to wrap themselves around Marisa's back and caress it gently. Azami stepped backwards, while also guiding the other girl to move under the shower so both of them could wash themselves, smiling seductively. This was rather unexpected to be honest, but she wasn't about to complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next