Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gonna Fly Now

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gonna Fly Now - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonna Fly Now

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

"That depends, are you not gonna be an asshole for a second?" Rebecca retorted before sighing, getting the idea that she wasn't going to get away from this. Get whatever Taylor wanted to ask her out the way quickly, like ripping off a band-aid. "What do you want?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 pm

"Jesus, man, ease the fuck up. You're so sweet you're gonna give me diabetes."

Taylor frowned. She definitely wasn't making this any easier. It was a little embarrassing to begin with.

"Anyway, like, I just wanted to ask you... Like, the last time I kicked Adrian's ass I heard you went all godzilla and stuff. So like, this time, if I beat Adrian down, you're not gonna, like, grab me and climb up the Metropolitan or anything are you? Does Johnny need to learn to fly a biplane or anything?" She stared up into the giant's eyes. Despite her flippant choice of words, her voice and her face were sincere.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Oh, so that was about. To be fair, it was an important thing to know beforehand. If the match turned sour (and with Taylor and Adrian that was all but guaranteed), knowing whether there was going to be anyone looking for retribution afterwards was a pretty big deal for both sides. "First, you ain't winning shit. So unless you're going out of your way to look for it, you're not gonna have any trouble with me. But just on the off chance... I'll be as cool as long as your crew are cool. The red-head, that fucking psycho that's been hanging around you, the fatass, your boy-toy. Any of those come after Adrian? They'll be in the hospital. They stay away? I'm not gonna do anything." Rebecca laid out

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Taylor drew a breath and shook out her fingers to stay calm.

"You mean like when Adrian and Natalia ambushed me and gave me a concussion? Or like what you probably would've done if you found me back then?" She said with thick, syrupy sarcasm. "No, dude, me or my friends have never come after her, and I can promise that they won't start any time soon."

She sighed and inched up some more with the line. "Look, all joking aside, this could be like a really cool thing, ya know? Like, it's hard to get a fair fight around here without someone else ruining it, and I plan on winning, ya know, so like... Don't ruin it, man. Just be cool. If you wanna support Adrian, that's great, but let her do the fighting and afterward we can all shake hands."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 pm

"Considering you're now 'Business partners' with someone who's gone after the both of us with a box cutter and a tazer. I think I'm right to be just a little suspicious." Rebecca snapped back at Taylor.

"I am staying out of it," the amazon laid out. "I'm not gonna be ringside, I'm probably not gonna be sitting in the front row when that shit goes down either. Professionally, we're split, we're through, done working as a team. She does her thing and stays out of my way. I do my thing and stay out of her way. Got it? The only way we have a problem is if you want to make one, and no matter how much shit you talk, you don't want to make a problem with me." she threatened, moving closer to Taylor and staring down at the blonde. A few members of the queue murmuring something about cutting in line but less willing to do anything about it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 pm

All at once, Taylor stopped bouncing in place, stopped smiling, and when Rebecca took a step toward her Taylor did the same. She planted her feet and gazed fiercely up at the giantess, having to crane her neck back just to make eye contact. She was dwarfed by the woman's enormous, muscular frame, but she stood her ground as if Rebecca should be afraid of her.

All eyes were instantly on the two of them. Taylor's apparent confidence looked utterly ridiculous to them, given that she was quite literally half the giant's size.

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" She tilted her head at Rebecca. "You gonna make me regret it? Real sorry to hear you and Adrian split, but I still don't see you in the mix. I just see you starting dumb shit. Come to think of it the last fight I saw you in was against a little kid. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're scared to fight." She took another small step even closer and lowered her voice. "I'd be real careful about who I make threats to if I was scared to back them up."

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Rebecca wasn't surprised when Taylor stood her ground and turned it back on the amazon, this seemed to happen with nearly every wrestler worth anything and even a lot who didn't, but usually they were drunk before they tried messing with the 6'6" giantess. The urge for the smallest chihuahua to pick a fight with the biggest dog in the park, not really getting how badly this would work out if the big dog started fighting back instead of regarding it the same way people regard buzzing insects, an annoyance. "And what I see is a little brat who didn't learn to keep her mouth shut after the first time she got hospitalized for it." She retorted back, a few bystanders starting to give the two wrestlers a little more space, just in case this started getting really out of hand.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Taylor just stared up at Rebecca for a moment, not moving and inch. Silent seconds ticked away while the crowd on the sidewalk waited to see what would happen.

"Must be nice," Taylor said finally, shaking her head. "You've probably never met anyone bigger or stronger than you. You've probably never had to worry about anybody. You're so used to just pushing people around that you probably don't even notice it anymore. Must. Be. Nice."

Taylor became more animated and started using her hands more as she gained momentum.

"So let me play it back for you. I tell you I just want a clean match with Adrian. You get in my face, and start dropping threats. Before that you were trying to push people out of the way because you can't be bothered to walk around. Get the fuck outta here, find someone else to bully around."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Rebecca glared down at Taylor "You don't know shit about me." She growled out, and finally doing what she felt like she should have done when she first heard Taylor call out to her, walk straight past, making sure to push through the line where the blonde was standing.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Taylor tensed up, bent her knees slightly, and prepared to dive out of the way when Rebecca began moving, but it turned out to be a false alarm. She let the giantess pass without an issue.

"Sucks when it's you, doesn't it?" She called after her. "Just take some deep breaths and stay out of the way, a'right?"

She looked back at the rest of the line, and they all quickly averted their gazes. "<Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to make a scene,>" she said in accented Japanese. "<I was trying to not make a scene...>"

She inched forward another spot. She was so close to the smell of food that her stomach wanted to leap out of her body and dive in. Her belly grumbled loudly enough that the next person in line turned around to look at her, and she laughed off the blush that appeared on her cheeks.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4