Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How Do You Like Me Now, Eh?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Do You Like Me Now, Eh? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Do You Like Me Now, Eh?

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Taylor nimbly hopped back a step from the clothesline and before it could land, she countered with heavy, looping right hand straight into Kia's chin. The combined force of Kia's incoming momentum and Taylor's solid punch was enough to ruin anyone's day.

Then came the slapping sound of Cassie smacking her palm against her forehead.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:31 pm

The force of the punch would cause Kia to yelp rather loudly and stagger back a step. She would rub her jaw before glaring daggers back at Taylor "Ya know, i just thought. Why should i beat the crap outta you. It would be much better if i could destroy you in the ring. At least that way i can humiliate you infront of your so called 'Fans' Kia would then walk right upto Taylor and press her forhead against Taylors "That is all of course unless you are too scared to actually go through with it?" Toshiko on the inside would be applauding Kia. She had stood upto a tough fighter and evne though she was wrong she stood her ground. It was miles different from the Kia she first knew, the one who was always timid and never wanted to say much, infact Cassie reminded Toshiko of what Kia used to be like.

"That sounds like a good idea, that way at least it is official and one of you would get a victory for your record out of it, rather than fighting like crazy here and no one getting anything for it And maybe you should have a couple weeks training or something. You know.. let the blood calm down. I am pretty sure from what i heard Taylor, you got a big match coming up right?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Taylor didn't move an inch, and still never broke eye contact, even as the girl got right up in her face. She hardly blinked. She just stared back with an infuriatingly self-assured smirk.

She opened her mouth to respond to Kia,. Then opened a little wider. Then she brought up a hand to cover a great big yawn. Cassie might've laughed were it not for the implications.

"Kia, you stupid idiot!" Cassie snapped suddenly. "Back off before you get yourself killed!" She knew perfectly well that Taylor, while much more capable of self restraint these days, would never back down from a fight, and things could get ugly fast. "Taylor's already got a match against Adrian Kytes! She doesn't have time for someone like you!"

"Oh, I can make time." Taylor said. "Lukretia might not let it happen in the ring, but if you're so determined to look like an idiot, I'm sure I can spare the fifteen seconds." She leaned back slightly and sized Kia up, and then revised her assessment. "...Ten Seconds."

Cassie glared up at Toshiko as fiercely as her adorable green eyes would allow. "Let me go right now if you don't want to lose that hand," she growled.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Taylor had pushed Kia over the edge, angered, flustered and damn right annoyed that she was being brushed off as hardly a threat. Kia would show her. She would lash out and with her left arm grab at Taylors air, hoping to lock the girl in place. She knew Taylor was going to fight back or resist in some way it was after all only natural. So for that reason, Kia was going to have to make her attack quick. Kia would use her right hand to throw a punch forward towards Taylors right side. Since Kia had Taylors hair, she was going nowhere, therefore speed was no longer a concern. To that end Kia focused all her strength into the punch. If Taylor was going to underestimate her than that would be her mistake to make. "How do you like me now Bitch?"

Toshiko meanwhile would try and maintain a firm but not tight grip on Cassie, from out if nowhere the cool collected woman had burst. She knew she needed to keep Cassie under control, but also away from Kia. Usually Toshiko would attack however Cassie had already proven she would pay the price if she tried to attack Cassie "Just calm down Cassie, please!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Just like clockwork, the girl broke and the posturing was over. Taylor grit her teeth as her head was yanked sharply down and to the side, and Kia's hard punch dug into her ribs, causing her to buckle to the side. It certainly didn't feel good.

"Mothafucker," she snarled.

"Ki-Tayl, er, CUT IT OUT!" Cassie shouted, her mouth unable to decide who she was trying to yell at.

Taylor had had enough, and if Kia wanted to stay up close and personal that was fine by her. She bent her knees and slipped an arm under Kia's leg and reached across her face to grab her neck, and then lifted her up, turned, and slammed her down on the floor. Her grip on Taylor's hair made Taylor drop down with her, landing on top.

Cassie's eyes snapped down to the hand that held her. She slapped a hand on Toshiko's wrist and gripped it as tightly as she could, and then sprung up to wrap her legs around the bigger girl's arm, so that as she fell back she would pull her into an armbar, and in the process hopefully force her to let go.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 am

Kia would let out a grin when she was able to hit Taylor in the ribs. "How about those ten seconds now huh?". That would all change however as soon enough Taylor launched her very own counter attack and managed to scoop Kia up and smash her down onto the hard concrete ground. As her body smashed into the concrete floor she let out a large yelp of pain. She would squirm slightly before trying desperately to escape a possible ground and pound by throwing punch after punch at Taylor's body, not caring where it hit as long as it inflicted damage to the girl.

Toshiko's rather bad attempts at trying to calm Cassie down had failed and before she could react she was suddenly on the floor in a arm bar. Toshiko knew there was no way she could easily get out of this one. She would try to endure it and try to keep Cassie as occupied for as she could "God damn it Cassie, you know that doing this doesn't help in anyway right! all you are doing is hurting me for no valid reason!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Taylor had tunnel vision as punches stung her ribs, but she moved quickly. She planted her elbows on Kia's biceps to pin them down and stem the flow of punches while she stepped over to straddle her. She slid her hands up to grab two handfuls of the brown hair, reared her head back, and then savagely bashed her forehead into the girl's face.

"I told you to let go!"

Cassie, meanwhile, rolled onto her stomach to pry Toshiko's hand loose and let go of her arm bar to scramble back up. She blindsided Taylor, tackling her from the side and knocking her off of Kia. "STOP it! This is NOT happening!" She shouted. Taylor glared back, but she couldn't be mad at Cassie. She didn't know anyone who could.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 am

Kia would let out a almost feral yelp as her hair was grabbed, although the yelp was more out of frustration than it was out of pain. The same was true when she had got hit by the headbutt attack. The yelp that escaped her lips revealed the Kia was more annoyed that Taylor had hit rather than the fact she was in pain. "That all you got 'Princess'?"

Toshiko on the other hand was struggling to maintain a grip on Cassie at all and soon after had to let go for her own safety, allowing Cassie to charge forward. Toshiko would get onto her feet, but would not go after her. She was now Kia's problem. The fact that she had tackled her own teammate and not Kia was something new. Something neither of the girls were expecting. Kia would get up and rush towards the duo, looking to kick Cassie off Taylor and away from them with a single kick to the side. "Just stay out of this! This between me and Taylor, she can do what she wants!" Kia would then bend down and grab a handful of Taylors hair before starting to pull her up onto her feet by the hair. As she was halfway from lifting her up however, Kia would use her free arm to punch Taylor in the face, letting go of her hair as the punch connected.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 am

"Tell her, man!" Taylor complained to Cassie. She was too busy paying attention to her that she didn't bother with Kia.

Cassie did, though. When the girl took hold of Taylor's hair again Cassie's temper snapped and she spun to face her, and threw her shoulder into her to stuff her punch before she could throw it.

She shoved her back with both hands. "NO." She wagged her finger at Kia while pushing Taylor back with her other hand. "THE NEXT PERSON WHO TRIES ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE IN REALLY BIG TROUBLE!" She shouted angrily.

"But I didn't-" Taylor began to protest.

"GO!" Cassie pointed down the hall toward the exit and then turned back to Kia. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Act like a professional, not like a five-year-old!"

Taylor scowled and stared to move, but she kept her eyes on Kia and Toshiko. She wouldn't be able to relax until Cassie was away from them too.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Kia wanted to have a go at Cassie, she could take her down no problem. Kia could beat Cassie at her own game, however.... the big however was Toshiko. She turned and noticed that Toshiko's breathing had started to get faster, her chest rising faster. Kia cursed under breath and walked over to Toshiko and gripped her by the shoulder "Deep breaths Tosh ya" She would then glance up and look at the retreating Taylor before shouting out at her "Any Taylor, don't think for a second this is over you princess. I will be coming for you soon and next time Cassie won't be around to save you!" She would then look back at the ever faster breathing Toshiko "Trust me Tosh, it goes away if you breath slower. You can take deeper breaths, Breathing fast is only making your anexity and your oxygen levels worse" After a minute Toshiko would regain control of her breathing and look down at the floor, somewhat ahshamed of her current state.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum