Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Raven Scouting

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raven Scouting - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Scouting

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 pm

"Hmmph," Kuro just pouted at Anja's words, although she didn't deny that the blonde got her as the prize of their little contest.

The girl's kneading on her breasts drew more moans from her lips, though, especially the tweaking on her nipples. Her back arched a bit and flopped back against Anja's chest, before she was pushed down to the bed. With her arms tied, Kuro could only allow the blonde to strip her pantie, allowing her captor to see just how wet she already was from all the teasing.

The black haired girl just sighed and looked away, her cheeks felt warm as she felt a little embarrassed. She was conquered both physically and mentally, without a single bruise. How could she explain her defeat to her sworn sister?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Anja smiled gleefully while putting the panty of the girl and see how soaked it already was, assuring her that she had indeed conquered Kuro in a soft way.

"Huh? Come again? I am sorry, Kuro-chan, I couldn`t hear you. but maybe I should have listened to your other lips instead?"
She asked innocently while her hands would rest on the butt of the Japanese, with herself sitting on the upper part of her legs. Taking a little time to enjoy the sight of the beautiful butt of Kuro before her hand would slap down softly but with a certain degree of force to give her former opponent a little incentive to answer her instead of just sighing and looking away.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:23 pm

"Ah!" the spank of Anja made Kuro jumped slightly as she yelped. "Gh... You... got me... happy?" she hissed while her cheeks starting to turn a little pink.

Now that she's in a vulnerable state, the blonde could really do whatever she pleased now. She had to admit that this was fun in it's own way, though. Kuro might not show her feelings too much to Anja, but she was excited at the possibilities of what the girl going to do to her now. Her body probably already gave enough hints for the blonde anyways.

Thinking abouit it, Anja wasn't the first girl that managed to defeat her, but the blonde's approach and the way she subdued Kuro was different than any other girls she encountered before. It's probably why she felt all the excitement despite being at her captor's mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Anja looked a little bit anxious until she got the answer she wanted to hear, that turned her usually stoic face in a mask of pure delight. She did not have the evil seed in her to find amusement in real torture, but this kind of torture was something she loved to do with, not on, other girls.
"Yes, I am. You`re not only a good drum..."
She said, giving another slap on the butt of the Japanese.
"...but you are also a type of girl I greatly enjoy to bed."

As a little reward, she would rub over the clit of Kuro and play a little bit with it by moving it slightly up and down before she would get off the other girl and sit herself beside the Japanese.
"You will undress me now. You can move me for that."
The Blonde commanded in a friendly but determined voice.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Another yelp escaped Kuro's lips when her rear was slapped again, and she bit her lower lips lightly to prevent another one as she thought that the blonde might continue playing drum on her butt cheeks. Instead of another spanking, however, she felt Anja's fingers running on her clit instead, causing her to moan as she couldn't hold herself back.

"...is there not a girl you don't enjoy to bed?" she asked rather sarcastically in response to Anja's compliment.

She shifted herself to her knees afterwards, moving her bound arms to the blonde's pants so she could start taking it off. It required a few push to lay Anja on her back to enable her pull the girl's pants and pantie off, and Kuro would attempt to cup the womanhood of her captor once as she worked on the underwear, just to check on the girl's arousal level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:57 am

"What do you take me for? For your interest, I don`t like most dominatrix for example."
Anja had a playful pout on the face while answering, with her eyes wandering along the tied up hands of Kuro. Until the girl cupped her sex, which was glittering lightly from all the close body contact with the unruly Kuro.

"Hey! I said undress me, not feel me up!"
She complained lightly before slinging her legs around the arms and waist of the Japanese to put her into a light scissor as a punishment as soon as she was naked.
"It looks like you have to learn the rules in a more direct way, Kuro-chan..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:31 am

"Oh..." Kuro replied as she heard that Anja did have the type of person she didn't like.

A small grin appeared on her face as the blonde protested, as she thought that Anja didn't really sound too sincere with her words. Well, after all those things the girl did to her, this wasn't even enough as a payback, right? The moment she finished stripping the girl, however, Anja's legs suddenly locked around her waist, causing her to let out a soft groan as her hands tried to pry the blonde's legs. Obviously, she couldn't do that with her arms tied.

"Ow... There are rules...?" she faked innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:00 am

"Indeed! I am going to teach them to you one by one. really slow..."
Anja promised, grinning widely at the prospect of doing that. She would slowly shift in her scissor and rub her sex against the trapped Kuro in the process until she would have brought her down on the back and straddled her. After that, she would slowly move her sex against the sex of the Japanese, open the other girls legs with her own so that she would lie between them and draw her own legs close against the legs of Kuro so that the girls legs would point into the air while their bodies were docked together.
"...Number one..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

"Nnggh..." Kuro moaned softly as she felt the womanhood of Anja rubbing against her own, once again bringing her defiance in line.

She was pushed down and straddled afterwards, her legs spread open by the blonde. The teasing between her legs continued and she could only roll her head back and moaned some more. Anja was arranging their position to her liking and Kuro could only watch as the girl began to give her lecture about the rules. Slow seemed to be the pace of the evening, something that the raven haired girl had to adjust a lot.

"Uhh..."

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:04 pm

"Number two. Patience."
although that was also part of rule number one, Anja would stretch it a littler further as she felt the antsy side in Kuro.

She would grind really slow against her sex while she would release the scarf from her wrists in the same speed before arranging her arms upward.
"I do this just for you Kuro-chan. I want to see you naked, but I think about your purse and won`t cut your shirt. You stay still and only move if I say so."
She demanded from the Japanese, grinding a little faster against her as an incentive to behave while she would draw the shirt over the body and then the arms of the Japanese.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content