by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Raven Scouting

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raven Scouting - Page 9 Empty Re: Raven Scouting

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Was the first rule about Anja being on top? Kuro could hardly think with the way the blonde teasing her. Patience was probably in short supply for her at the moment thanks to that agonizingly slow rubbing between her legs. Each stroke only made her want to buck her lower half against Anja's own, which she did attempt a few times, unsuccessfully.

"Aren't you nice..." she said dryly before sighing. "But have it your way..."

The blonde grind faster, feeding her more stimulation to make her comply with her captor's demand. Kuro felt that she was turned on so much she could probably burst in a matter of seconds if Anja decided to give her some mercy. As far as she was concerned, though, this sweet and slow torment was more effective than any violence. Just light touches, yet enough to make her submit to the girl's whim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 pm

"Good girl. Let`s proceed to rule number three then."
The Blonde would smile, although she was a little bit irritated about the refusal of Kuro to get an release in a more pressing matter by asking for it, although her body betrayed her still collected voice and behavior. Definitely a very interesting girl.

After a few slow twists and grinds to keep her victim satisfied, Anja would crawl upward on the body of Kuro before turning around at the height of her head with one of her knees swinging over the body of the Japanese for asicty nine position with her sex would hover in a medium high distance over the head of Kuro while one of her hands would slowly move between the legs of the other girl to keep her on the edge.
"A good top gives and takes if the positions are clear. You can move your head and your tongue of you want."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 pm

It might be easier to ask Anja to end her misery, so Kuro wondered herself why didn't she do it even when she's driven to insanity like this. Was it pride? Even in the past she never begged for mercy when defeated, just because she didn't want to give that satisfaction to her enemies. Maybe that habit stuck on her ever since then. She let out a gasp as the blonde stopped again, panting heavily while watching her captor turned around. The sight of Anja's womanhood hovering above her head made her let out a rather audible gulp.

"Give... and take..." she repeated between the moaning drawn by the blonde's hands between her legs. "T-that's more like it..." her voices sound shaky for the first time tonight.

Slowly, Kuro raised her head, trying to reach the sex of Anja with her tongue. A sample first, followed with a couple more licking before her back gave away and flopped back to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 am

"Ahh. Go on..."
Anja let out a long drawn moan of satisfaction when Kuro finally licked against her womanhood. The slow burn was also pretty hard for the dominant person. Of course she could have devoured the Japanese like a hungry wolf would have devoured a piece of meat, but there was one thing left to do before she could enjoy all of the girls bodily advantages.

"Rule number four. You answer when I ask you something."
The Blonde said before pinning one of the upper arms of Kuro against the sheets to make it more difficult for her to reach up for her reward, while the other would continue to stroke the womanhood of the bottom girl to keep her on the edge.
"Tell me the details of your sisterhood idea."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:35 am

Ah, so in the end this was what the blonde after. Kuro had to say she kinda expected this, but her suspicion was distracted with all the stuffs happened between them. She found that Anja made it harder for her to reach up to the girl's womanhood while still keeping her on edge. It's too tempting to give in and talk, but to be fair, the blonde wasn't being specific with her question. Perhaps she could try winging it around a bit.

"Uhh... Y-you already heard... what you need to know..." she replied between her moaning, her eyes half closed from the burning between her legs.

Meanwhile she would raise her head again, trying to reach for Anja's sex to give it a few flicks of her tongue if she could, before she slumped to the bed again. From the earlier reaction, it seemed that Anja was pretty aroused herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:38 am

"Ok. I am going to give you a little anecdote from my life instead, ok?"
Anja laughed while shaking a little in pleasure when her womanhood was treated again. she would slowly raise her bottom to get it out of the reach of the other girl before pinning also her second wrist on the sheet and move her knees to block the shoulders of Kuro so that her movement was reduced to a minimum before bending forward to simply blow her breath into the womanhood of the other girl for the probably slowest of burns.
"In my country of heritage, you can`t send a message to the police for a missing person until 24 hours have passed. I guess here it is about the same. Can you believe that? Someone, like you for example, can be missing for such a long time before someone takes notice."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:15 am

"Mmm...!" Kuro moaned in frustration as Anja switched the fingering with some hot breathing to her aching sex instead.

One of her legs kicked harmlessly while she tried to buck herself, but the blonde's weight was keeping her grounded. Now she couldn't reach for Anja's sex too, as the girl seemed determined to get that piece of information she wanted. The threat, however, was laughable in her mind.

"Hah..." she managed to chuckle between her desperate moaning. "There's no need... for the pigs to get involved..." Kuro replied. "If I didn't report back... mmhhm... after a while... she's going to find me... or you..."

Given that Kumi knew that Anja could be a tricky customer, however, Kuro thought that her sworn sister would probably a bit more patient until she decided to contact her. Obviously she wouldn't last too long at this rate, but it seemed that she still able to play a bit of mind games with her captor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 am

The Blonde grinned broadly before blowing a little more hot air on the sex of the bottom girl.
"Pigs? No need to get them involved? I don`t know what you mean by that, I was just telling you an anecdote from my homeland to change the topic."
Anja did not really think that Kurenai would be so quick to find them, there were not really much clues to follow, and even if she concluded where they were, it would be long ago after she had pressed the information out of Kuro. So she had much time for this, but what about the Japanese.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:00 am

"And I... ouhh... was just... talking to myself..." Kuro hissed weakly.

She obviously couldn't keep resisting forever. Not when Anja was tormenting her in this way. Her sex was aching for a release now. Part of the reason why she was holding back as much as she could for the thrill of being teased and denied, but eventually it'd start to overwhelm her. How long had it been since it started?

"Mmmmhh...!" Kuro bit her lips again at the last blow of hot air into her wet womanhood. "What exactly... do you want to know anyways..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:35 pm

After a seeming eternity of huff and small blows of air, finally Kuro began to speak a little bit more detailed, forcing a small, unseen grin on the face of the Blonde.
"Just what you usually do in this sisterhood, the goals, which kind of persons you work for if any, what modes you use, stuff like that. And no, I don`t want to hear about your daily rituals like teeth brushing and something like that, more relevant things in that regard. I already was in a sisterhood and don`t want to relive certain moments again, so you better be sincere with this, or else we all will have some really shitty months before us."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content