Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 15 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 pm

"Not yet, no, but I will - when it comes to the kitchen, I will not be outdone, doesn't matter what island I'm on." She took a spoon and had herself a sample, making sure it was right - little flat, needed more seasoning. "And when I do, you are coming over and trying it out. Even if I have to get another match with you to make it happen." She winked over her shoulder, before reaching up to her cabinet.

"And don't worry, it's not too spicy...though, I don't know. You and I might have different ideas what counts as 'too spicy'. I can't remember the last time I ate anything that was 'too spicy'."

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:14 pm

"Now that wouldn't be too bad of an idea," Kuro smiled impishly as Carmen winked at her. "Well, don't worry too much about it. I'm sure I can manage, unless, you're the type of person who drinks juices made from chili in the morning."

Kuro wasn't a big fan of spicy foods, but she did have some from time to time. Spicy was more Kumi's thing, which unsurprisingly fit with her personality. As for herself, she liked her food salty, but never been a picky eater in general. When you're hungry enough, anything could taste delicious anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:22 pm

"We shall see." Carmen turned off the stove and started to make them both a bowl, scooping it out by the spoonful.

"So..." She bit her lip, finishing off. "Something I was thinking about - and if it's too personal, don't tell me, but...you and your 'sworn sister', the one you mentioned before. Are you two...close? I mean, I got that you were close, but - you know. Close."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Kuro took a second to consider Carmen's question before a smirk appeared on her face. Oh, what's this? The girl now just gave something for her to mess around a bit while waiting for the food. Well, why don't start by testing her reaction first.

"Why?" she asked casually. "Could it be that you're... jealous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:37 pm

"Jealous?" Carmen passed a bowl to Kurohime before tossing the apron off and sitting down herself. "What? No. No. Not jealous." She rolled her eyes, smirking, chuckling, trying her best to play it off and keep the cool front up. "Just, you know...curious. Is all. A little curious. Teeny bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Right, Kuro thought as she saw Carmen's reaction. Just curious. Not that it mattered. Kuro juggled with a thought to play with the girl's mind for a bit longer while she took the bowl. Should she? Shouldn't she? Decisions, decisions.

"Well, we're not that close," she answered with a sigh. "We did... have sex a few times, though. Ok, maybe more than a few, but our relationship remains as sworn sisters."

She never really considered dating Kumi, and it didn't seem like her sworn sister thought about it either. Even most of their fucking usually started from a spar, or done during it. Besides, Kuro had never really thought about getting a girlfriend herself all these times.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

"Oh." Sworn sisters, with benefits. That was...interesting.

Carmen stirred around some rice, mixing it up while she thought, pondered, considered her words carefully. "Well. I was thinking, maybe, you and I could-" She cleared her throat and looked up. "I just think we go pretty well together, is all, so maybe we could make it a thing, seeing more of each other, more than sex. Not that we should stop having sex, the sex is good, don't get me wrong, but other things. Go out. Dancing, maybe, if you're into that. Movies. Dinner. That sort of thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Kuro's expression faded while she listened to Carmen's words. She kept silent for a while, finding it's amusing as the girl tried to go the roundabout way. A smirk appeared on her face again after she let out a sigh.

"You mean... you and I going out together?" she said casually. "Well, we probably could get to know each other better as a starter. I don't think I'm ready to date someone I just met for like a day."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:15 pm

"To be fair, I think we spent all last night knowing each other in the Biblical sense. I'd say I know you pretty well." Carmen took a good bite - nice and flavorful, perfect mix. "But I hear you - good food is better with good conversation, so let's talk a little." She straightened up, getting a bit more comfortable. "One thing I've been wondering - where'd you learn how to fight? I've fought street before, but you're a little better than what I came across back home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Kuro took a spoonful herself and began to eat. It was spicy, but thankfully it's not overwhelming. She'd probably need to drink every now and then, though. The flavor's good. Kuro could tell that Carmen spent a lot of her times in cooking as well as training.

"Learn, huh?" she rolled her eyes, recalling her memories. "I never really joined a particular dojo or gym to be honest. My first fight went as early as middle school, and since then it's been like a daily activity up to my high school's graduation."

She paused and smiled faintly at the flashing memories in her mind. Her first fights was just straight forward brawls. There's no beauty in how she and her opponents fought. They'd use anything they could to get the better of each other, including using weapons and such.

"My family was poor, so I ended up in a schools where delinquents went," she continued. "Well, I was one of those people, I guess... But back then... fighting wasn't treated as a sport. It's a survival tool. If you're weak, then you might as well transfer school."

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum