Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 pm

"Oh, really?"

Carmen picked up the pace even more now, using three fingers to stimulate every part of her pussy, her slicked fingers almost going down to the knuckle. Beneath her, Carmen hand pushed up against her rear, making the efforts all the more toothsome. Carmen stimulated herself as well, rubbing her sex along Kurohime's leg, her own wetness starting to drip out, leak onto Kurohime's thigh.

"And what do you think now?" She nuzzled the spot where she'd bitten, licking at the indention, tracing every tooth mark. "Who's owning you?" She plunged deeper. "Who's got the reigns?" Deeper. "What's my name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Now Carmen really turned Kuro into a moaning mess. The amplified assault was too much for the paler girl to handle, as the pleasure quickly overwhelmed her aroused form. Her eyes widened, her mouth gaped open, ready to cry the word her conqueror wanted. Her body stiffened as her back arched once more.

"Haa... C-Carmen...!!!" Kuro cried in ecstasy as her sex burst, her juices gushed out to coat the fingers of her captor. "Ahhh!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:22 pm

And that, of course, put Carmen on the road to another orgasm, herself. There was a crazy feedback loop, here.

"Nasty mess." Carmen brought her finger up, examining her fingers and idly licking them clean. "I believe I did say something about fucking you senseless, though. So I suppose I should get on that, shouldn't I?"

Carmen started to slide down, her sweaty breasts rubbing against Kurohime's hardened body to great effect. She reached up and ran her nails down Kurohime's chest, just hard enough to give her some welcome stimulation until Carmen's face was right in front of Kurohime's pussy. "You were pretty good on the weight bench - let's see how I compare."

Not wasting another second, Carmen dove right in - no tongue for now, just kissing her sex, sucking up the juices and savoring the taste with a low chuckle. "I swear, I wasn't this much of a freak before you came along."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Kuro breathed heavily as she flopped to the bed, arms lightly struggling against her bind as she watched Carmen licked her juices from the fingers. She gulped. Her words sent a shiver onto Kuro's back again. Fucking her senseless - now that something she wanted to experience as well.

"Not that I could do anything about it, right...?" she smiled, jiggling her cuffs to show just how helpless she was at the moment.

Carmen wasted no time in getting her aroused again. Once again her breasts became the boxer's target, and the kissing on her slick womanhood made her squirmed harder. She just came, so it's a bit sensitive. What the girl said made Kuro rolled her eyes, though.

"No... you just... hadn't met the right person..." she replied. "I didn't even do anything... You made the first move... heh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 pm

"True." Carmen sucked up the last bit of juice and started to dart her tongue into the folds, testing the waters. "If I'd been matched against someone else, though - not sure I'd be here. This league has some good fighter, but a lot of girls just getting by on looks, too. You, though..." She traced her finger down Kurohime's stomach, enjoying the feel of the muscle underneath. "There's work in this body. Training. Respect. I fucking love that."

Without another word, she dove in and drove her tongue into Kuro's sex, worming her way and doing the job her fingers had done better than even they did. Her tongue was relentless, plunging away, swirling and running across every fold it found, while Carmen brought her hands to each of Kurohime's ass cheeks and began to massage the gentle flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 pm

"Mhhmm..." Kuro just purred, feeling the rush of blood to her cheeks as Carmen complimented her.

She was still recovering from the previous orgasm when the girl sent her tongue to ravage her moist sex once again. Kuro moaned, her arms pulled her cuffs a little as the result from the stimulation. Carmen was a fierce fighter and such a passionate lover, which reminded Kuro of her sworn sister. Her legs spread wider to allow the boxer full access to her sex lips, while her ass wiggled from the gentle massage. She might be a prisoner, but Kuro barely felt like one at the moment.

"H-haa... C-Carmen... uhhh..." Kuro's voice starting to get a little raspy.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"What's that?" Carmen spoke straight into Kuro's pussy, letting her vibrations enhance the experience. She brought her hand up and gave her a harsh slap on the side, then went back to it, pushing even harder than before, her fingers sinking in even harder than before, Kuro's taut skin rough against her palms. She curled her back and brought her legs up, using her knees to keep Kuro's legs spread even further.

"Louder." She slapped the other side, stinging even her own hand at the impact. "Louder!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:21 pm

"Ahh!!!" Kuro let out a cry of pleasure as her side was slapped as she felt the vibrations inside her sex.

She never knew that she could have one orgasm after another so quick, but her arousal did build up in a rapid pace with Carmen ravenously eating her like this. Kuro bucked her hips slightly, humping her lower half onto the boxer's mouth while her attempt to cry the girl's name only came out as raspy moaning.

"Oouuhhh... C-Car... oh!" she tried again only to be interrupted by the second slap on her side. "Haa... Y-yess...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm

And Carmen was worried that she wouldn't get in her exercise for the night. This was burning more than enough calories - hell, the fights that lead up to this hand't been so intense.

With Kuro bucking like a woman possessed, she couldn't be that far away from another gush - Carmen figured that all she needed was a little variety to give her the much-needed push. She brought her teeth in as well, not as biting anything - that would probably knock her straight out of the mood - but grazing them over her sex, using them to stimulate as she drove in - devouring her, it seemed. Her hair, wet as a mop, flopped forward and covered her face in shadow as she continued to drill Kuro, stopping only to take the occasional breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:48 pm

It finally happened again for Kuro. The extra effort from Carmen managed to drive her past the edge another time, only several minutes after her previous orgasm. She had to agree that the two rounds she had with the boxer were nothing compared to this. How's that possible, she had no idea.

"C-CARMENN...!!! Ahhhh...!!!"

She stiffened again before limping out as her juices began to ooze out, her bucking continued for a few seconds before she lied flatted out on the bed again. Her hair was in a mess, and her chest would puff up and down as she breathed heavily, greedily sucking the air around her.

"Gosh... haaah... that.. just... wow..."

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum