by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:16 pm

"Good." She gave Kuro a playful thwip on the nose, and started back downwards, picking up where she left off on the breasts. Raising up, she started to work them with both hands this time, massaging them with her full attention - if it wasn't already apparent, Carmen was a breast lover. But she never like them too big - she felt a lot of women went overboard, far too much of a good thing. Freakishly big. No, the best breasts were solid - perky, bouncy, enough to fit in one hand and toy with, with a good bit of muscle underneath.

Like Kurohime's.

She bent down, opened her mouth as she approached, saliva dripping over Kuro's breasts - but she paused, holding her tongue out, no more than three inches from tasting that nub. Building tension. Teasing. "Go ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 pm

"Uhhmm..." Carmen's teasing on her breasts elicited a soft moan from Kuro's mouth.

She never really thought that her mounds could generate much interests from other girls. Sure, they weren't flat, but compared to most of the girls she saw here in AFW, her pair didn't stand out for sure. Not that she minded. Kuro preferred to be acknowledged because of her fighting skills, and not the size of her assets. Right now, however, Carmen treated her breasts as if they're among the most beautiful things she had seen in her life, which made the paler girl blushed lightly.

"Mmhh... so.. Why don't you ask me what do you want to know..." she moaned. "I need a starting point after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 pm

"Fair enough." She gave Kuro's breast a slow, stretching lick, running all about the circle of her aureole, leaving a trail of saliva in her wake. She retreated back again, close enough that her breaths and words blew heat on the tit, her juices adding to the sensation. To up the stakes, she let one of her hands finger-walk down Kuro's stomach, making the long, slow journey to her sex.

"How about...why are you here? The AFW, I mean. With skills like yours, you could have made it just about anywhere you wanted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:09 pm

"Perhaps..." Kuro said between her panting, her back arched again as Carmen continued to toy with her breast. "But I never dreamed of making a living out of fighting... I... mmhh... had my shares of fight during schools..."

The finger walk from the boxer once again gave her a slightly ticklish sensation, but apart from squirming around a little, Kuro didn't laugh or anything. This was quite an interrogation method from Carmen, so she thought while laughing inside her mind. Not that she minded sharing a bit of herself to the girl. Must be awkward spending two days with a stranger you met through beating up each other otherwise.

"I have... umm... a sister... not by blood, though..." she continued. "Sworn sister. She asked me to watch her back. In AFW."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:17 pm

"'Sworn sister'." That sounded...official. Maybe it was a normal thing here - as Carmen was learning more and more each day, Japan was distinctly not Puerto Rico; the two islands were about as different as different could be without one of them being on the Moon.

"That sounds like an interesting story - tell me more." Carmen paused - she didn't want to delve too deep, though she was interested. "If it's not too personal."

To sweeten the pot, Carmen latched onto her nipple again, this time nibbling it with her teeth, exerting just enough pressure to hurt in a good way, grinding away as her finger made its way past the belly button, with only a few more inches to go.

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 pm

"Mm... we met in high school," Kuro told Carmen. "We fought and I lost... but somehow we ended up as friends," she rolled her eyes while remembering her first meeting with Kumi. "Long story short, she joined my gang and I gave her leadership at some point. I just think that she'd make a better leader than me."

Feeling the finger of Carmen almost reached her crotch area, her hips wiggled and her legs spread a little wider. Her breathing became faster too as she was filled with expectation.

"Anyways, we kept in touch even when she went to college while I worked, so she's probably the closest thing I have to a real family," Kuro smiled. "I'll do what I can to help her, and she'll do the same for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Carmen smiled, both at the story and Kurohime's widening legs. "That's sweet. Really and truly. You're lucky to have that."

Not wanting to keep the suspense up too long, Carmen fingers finished their journey and went once more into the breach, lighting her loins on fire as they went to work, plunging straight in - Kurohime was still slick from the last time, so there was little resistance, and Carmen made the best of it. Her fingers came together for a moment, pinching the clit, before going deep once.

Her tongue lashed along Kurohime's breasts, flicking across them like the wings of a butterfly; a steady, stimulating beat...and then she paused. Hit the breaks. No movement, as a wicked smile played across her face - she waited to see the reaction, eager to see how her body handled it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm

"Yeah..." Kuro nodded in agreement before Carmen finally giving her the treat she wanted. "Ohh..." another moan escaped her lips as she felt the girl's fingers went inside her again, even pinching the clit to cause a little jump from her bound form.

Her breasts were flicked expertly by the boxer's tongue while her sex stimulated, driving the bound girl wild yet again. Her struggle was futile, her conqueror in almost complete control over her body, and ultimately her pleasure as well. Kuro gasped in surprise as Carmen suddenly stopped altogether, moaning in protest as she stared at the girl's wicked expression with a questioning look. She bucked slightly, her shackles making a few noises. Kuro couldn't impale herself on Carmen's finger that way even if she wanted. She sighed.

"What now..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

"Sorry - just a little play. You're fun to mess with." Carmen went back at it with renewed vigor, making up for lost time as she started Kurohime's engine up once again and going full speed, and this time making use of her spare hand as well, running it down Kuro's back and grasping that ass tight, nails dug in. Her legs straightened, her curled toes tracing up and down her prisoner's calves.

"Tell me." She spoke in between bites now, gnawing at Kuro's breast hard enough to leave teeth marks. "When you first saw me, what did you think? Be honest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Kuro just lightly scoffed at Carmen's remark, but how surprised she was when the girl made up to her teasing by giving her much more than what she expected. Kuro's body bucked slightly from the impact, and she almost became a moaning mess as the girl assaulted her from many fronts. The bite on her breasts brought a grimace on her face, but the pleasure from the other stimulations quickly overridden the pain.

"Ahh... it was a match..." she responded between her panting. "I didn't think too much... apart from beating you, to be honest... mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum