Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 16 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

"Experience is a good teacher." She watched Kuro eat with interest - she always loved reading people as they eat her meals, gave her a good idea of the way they tasted it, what she might need to improve. People would often exaggerate about how a meal tasted, not wanting to hurt feeling, but the way they reacted when eating was sincere, most of the time. Seemed like Kurohime was down with it enough.

"Puerto Rico could get pretty bad, but never was in a school like that. After my father started training me, I spent more time in the ring than a classroom, really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 pm

"Good for you," Kuro said after she swallowed another portion. "If you think that's bad, try living through five-six years of it," she laughed softly. "Eventually you're no longer bothered when you see someone got hospitalized from a fight. The hardcore ones, they brought their own weapons to the class. Even the teachers could do squat."

It's probably better to spent some training with her family like Carmen did, but her parents didn't even know how to fight. Not that they'd spent their time for it either. To be honest, Kuro felt it's better that they finally split.

"Your father a boxer too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 pm

She nodded. "And his father before him, and his father before him. Cousins, uncles, even a few aunts. Whole family full of punchmonkies." She said it half-joking, but there was some pride in there, too. She was happy to be part of the legacy - it was a rare pedigree, something to trumpet.

"Fighting's just in my blood. Dad tried to keep me out of it, but he had to give in, eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:01 pm

"I see," Kuro replied. "He wanted you to be a good lady? Stay at home and cook for your husband?"

She had to admit that sometimes seeing people who's close with their family made her a bit jealous. Well, maybe Carmen and hers weren't that close, but at least closer her own. She sighed. Even her sworn sister had better luck even if she was an adopted child, until her parents passed away anyways. However, Kuro also felt that it's because her family was like that she became an independent person. Maybe it's kind of a blessing in disguise.

"Imagine what he'd say if he knew what's going on between us, and I don't mean the stuffs on the match. That's nothing compared to what happened here," she grin at Carmen.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 pm

"Well, if I know my brother - and I do know my brother - he'll blab about it eventually, if he hasn't already. So he will know. Not that I care much - he trained me, but I'm my own person. I love mi familia, but they don't dictate my life. Never have, never will." She finished off another mouthful.

She smirked. "Besides, I think he gave up on the idea of me bringing home a 'husband' after high school."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 pm

"Yeah, that's how it should be," Kuro agreed to what Carmen said that her family should never dictate her life.

She drank from her glass to help easing the spicy meal before taking another spoon. The only thing Kuro would ever miss from a nice family was homemade cooking. Her mother was a great cook before she decided to focus more on her job than her family.

"Hee... so he already knew that you like girls?" she pried a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm

"I think he figured it out around the time he caught me and Lucielle Alvarez making out in the bathroom during Sunday School, yeah."

[Short post, running to work.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 pm

"That's quite a place to do it..." Kuro rolled her eyes, chuckling at Carmen's tale. "It's fortunate he didn't get a heart attack..."

She kinda remembered when she came back from school with her face bruised and such. Her parents seemed to be surprised and worried at first, but that was all. No interrogation or lectures. Nothing. The next time it happened, they didn't even bother to ask what happened. Honestly, Kuro wasn't sure if getting a scolding or anything would be better, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 am

"Yeah, that was a good memory." She sighed, thinking back to the wild days. "What about you? I mean - in Puerto Rico, there's a lot of stigma behind it. What's it like for you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:06 am

"Well, I spent most of my school years fighting... So I never really been involved in stuffs like that until late," said Kuro with a shrug. "It was my sworn sister who introduced me to sex..."

She gave a pause, remembering how it started. Kumi asked her to do a hentai spar for a change. The rest was happened so fast and eventually they ended up on the bed. It was awkward for sure at first, but they had been at it for a couple more times since then.

"We were having a spar... and it just happened, I guess." she chuckled. "I felt awkward at that time."

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum