Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash Empty Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by valen311 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 am

Standard rules match. Victory is scored through pinfall, submission, countout or disqualification

Asami's theme song, 'Rising' by the Yoshida Brothers began to play as the self proclaimed First Kunoichi of the AFW appeared at the start of the ramp. After throwing up her hand to the crowd, she began to run to the ring. As she went, she turned her run into a cartwheel and then a series of backflips that showed off her agility while carrying her down to the bottom of the ramp. From there, she went to the ring, hopped from the floor to the apron, then went to one of the turnbuckles. Hopping on top of it, she balanced easily on it with both arms crossing her ample chest, posing for a moment and letting the fans take pictures before giving a peace sign with her fingers and hopping down into the ring.

Removing the 'tail' and bell part of her outfit from the belt, she handed them to a ring assistant before going to a corner and waiting, arms crossed at her chest, waiting for her opponent. Admittedly, she didn't know much about Sixx, aside from the rumors of her being an actual ninja, and the fact she had completely decimated a woman that was at least twice her size.
*A real ninja.* Asami thought to herself. *I've studied ninjutsu, but privately, under the eyes of a single instructor. If she's really from a ninja clan, that means she's had a variety of instructors. Then again...in a way so have I. Kung fu, karate, gymnastics, even professional wrestling, were hammered into me after years of training. And the time I spend as the masked vigilante, Kunoichi, has led me into life or death battles. So...that being the case, how do I compare to a real ninja? I guess I'm about to find out.*

After sorting out her thoughts, she let a loud Japanese cry of "Ikuzo!" (Let's go!) and pumped her fist up in the air as her theme song ended...

valen311

Back to top Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash Empty Re: Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 pm

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash 2a4z96a.jpg

From what Sixx could gather from the next opponent she would be facing, despite that 'poor' excuse of a fight with someone hardly worth any skill, this one would be different...with a certain twist to the girl's fight style, and clothing look to make the match interesting enough, or a disgrace in Sixx's line of mind. The invitation itself, came at short notice right after Sixx had been around, scouting, the streets of Tokyo for a good 2 days...without sleep, only to find the invitation introducing her into a 'Kunoichi Clash' event scheduled tonight as the letter read, 'Dear Kunoichi, we are sorry about your distaste with the last opponent choice for you, but the AFW team have picked, someone, who we think will be worth your time, regards, the AFW team' it sounded a little far fetched, but if it was involving a rival Kunoichi, Sixx was more than ready to attend, and discover who this person was behind the 'self proclaiming' attitude the girl was known for.

For Sixx was not one for making a dazzling entrance, since she never usually expressed herself, or rarely talked for that matter, as she would make her way into the arena, by standing on the middle letter 'F' logo of 'AFW' above the arena entrance. Hearing a roar of excitement, as the crowd saw the Kunoichi high above them, standing there, with her arms folded looking down on the ring Asami was standing in...only with a look of disgrace.

"Making her way to ring, give it up for Asami's opponent for tonight's match, Sixx! The Bloody Tsunami!" the ringside announcer wailed into the microphone, doing Sixx's slick appearance justice by giving her a little intro, for when she turned back to see where Sixx was, the Kunoichi would be gone, only with a little shock-surprise from the crowd as the arena lights dimmed out...

Dimming back into light, with Sixx now standing in the ring as her new fans cheered her on, while Sixx herself, remained silent gazing at Asami in the opposite corner...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash CxD01fY
kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash Empty Re: Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by valen311 Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

"Sixx...the Bloody Tsunami." Asami murmured as the announcer made the introduction, looking up at Sixx as she stood on the AFW's logo. "And what's with that look in her eyes?"
When the lights went out, Asami crossed her arms over her chest, waiting stoically, keeping her breathing even. When they came back on, Asami nodded upon seeing Sixx in the ring.
Stepping forward, Asami moved closer to Sixx as the referee declared the rules of the match.
"So...are the rumors true?" she asked after the referee finished talking. "Are you truly from one of the ninja clans? Your actions against the redheaded muscle woman show skill and years of training, as well as a grasp of the martial arts...."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 am

The moment her opponent started asking her a question, even by making a simple conversation before the bell rang, Sixx said nothing...it was like she was blocking out everything, including the referee's blabbering, the sound of the roaring crowd, and even Asami herself, focusing, on when the fight would ultimately begin in the next few seconds.

".........."

The words Sixx spoke, were nothing but silence, not even a slight muscle twitch, or blink, would show on her face as she gazed over at Asami...as she drawed out one of her fists, and punched it at the thin air in-between the two girls. Still keeping her glare strong, as her arm and fist would be drawn out straight, eventually pointing a finger at Asami while Sixx herself would draw herself back in two steps of her bandaged feet...and maintain a Ninjutsu-Kaiya Ryu stance...ready for a fight indeed, as the crowd watching couldn't get enough of the silent girl's determination and many tricks to show...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:32 am

"...I see." Asami said evenly. "Battle reveals all, so it is said." she concluded, repeating a proverb of one of her marital arts teachers.

Assuming a kung-fu stance, Asami readied herself for the opening bell. When it came, Asami rushed forward, starting the fight with an aggressive punch at Sixx's midsection, relying on her explosive speed to try and get the blow in....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 am

Still keeping her focused gaze on Asami at all times, Sixx didn't blink as the bell rang obnoxiously, with a cheer of the fans, just standing there in her stance as she would focus on Asami's attack, and hold her hand open, in a quick motion with her arm out in front to aim to grab Asami's incoming fist.

For Sixx did not intend on letting the 'impostor' take her down easily, even if Sixx viewed her as nothing but a civilian, with the wrong fighting style for another wannabe Kunoichi. If she was successful on grabbing the girl's fist, and maintaining a sturdy grip on it, Sixx would pull the girl into her own own body, and hold her arm around Asami's neck...to preform a very tight armlock squeeze with Asami in it...

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:07 pm

The slap of Asami's fist meeting the ninja's hand was loud to her ears. Her opponent's reaction time certainly spoke highly of her training. Still, Asami refused to be intimidated by Sixx.

When she felt Sixx tug on her arm to bring her in close, Asami threw herself into the pulling motion, hoping to slam the elbow of her other arm hard into the ninja's chest. If it worked Asami would extract her hand from Sixx's grasp by whirling into a sudden spin, while attempting to lash out with a roundhouse kick, trying to target the side of her opponent's head.

"Don't underestimate me, Sixx-san!" she would say in Japanese as she spun into her spinning kick.

Last edited by 133 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Clenching onto Asami's fist tightly and securely, along with still maintaining eye contact on the girl's movements, Sixx pulled Asami into a fierce pull of her fist and arm, before being faced with a elbow strike to Sixx's own chest...making her stumble back only two paces, only to then receive a roundhouse kick to the side of her head, perfectly, as Sixx refused to go down with that blow.

"......"
Sixx continued her silence, hardly panting, nor showing any sign of groaning from it...

As she Closed her eyes for a second, only to tilt her head and face forward towards Asami, as she didn't even care if her head would be hurt from the hit, with a throbbing sensation on the side of her head. But all it made Sixx do was back away from taking the attack to the head, not falling down, but more so backing herself back into the ropes...to try a swift, double kick-takedown move at Asami if her opponent stayed in front of her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 pm

After striking Sixx with her kick, Asami watched as she backed into the ropes. Thinking that the other girl was stunned by the force of the blow, Asami rushed forward, planning to press the advantage.
An advantage she didn't have, as it turned out.
Coming in quickly, Asami wasn't prepared for Sixx to lash out with her feet. The Tokyo native was sent down to the mat. However, she quickly rolled away from Sixx, getting back to her feet to face the ninja.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Sixx's double footed kick got some reaction as the crowd cheered for her, managing to pull that move off perfectly, as the Kunoichi would land on her side, unharmed, but still keeping her sight on her opponent rolling away from her strike. Not surprised at all by Asami's resilience to get back up, Sixx saw a little worthiness in the girl, as she would too get back up on one knee in a crouching position, overlooking, and ready for her opponent with her hands out in front in her stance...

"Focus.....try, to do your best..." Sixx would finally speak up, revealing her low toned, but soft voice as she would maintain a Jutsu stance with her two hands together, trying to taunt Asami to come forward, and attack her as the crowd watched in surprise from her words spoken.

For as Sixx would speak her words, she was actually planning to run into Asami, and throw her over with a hip toss if Asami was quick enough to react against her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next