by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 3 Empty Re: Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by valen311 Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Rolling to her feet, Asami shook her head, clearing out the effects of slamming her head against Sixx's, as well getting the blood to her head moving again after the ninja's sleeper hold. The sight of Sixx holding her mouth was almost worth spending the time in the hold. Almost. Still, she knew she had to be careful.

"You know, I have a lot of respect for the ninja tradition...but if all of you guys are such jerks about it, I may have to rethink my stance on that..." she said as she resumed her ready stance. "I mean, I get it you guys train and train, but, does that really make you any different than me? I wasn't just born knowing martial arts, you know. Wrestling didn't just come into my head one day...."

Even as she spoke, Asami was still on guard as she waited for Sixx to return to her feet, this time deciding to let the ninja make the next move....

Last edited by 133 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 3 Empty Re: Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Hearing Asami's words first hand, Sixx was still not impressed with her...but resorting to words like this? especially if this was commenting on herself and her training, Sixx had every right to show Asami, how very wrong she was indeed. Still glaring at her, Sixx would let go of her mouth for now, as she would get back up on her feet looking over at her opponent...watching her just stand there, waiting for the next attack Sixx had in store for her, for it wasn't intimidating one bit in her eyes...but more so asking for more hurt.

"......You forget your place..." Sixx uttered quietly, as she clenched her fist before swiping the other open hand, at the air in her Kunoichi stance, as out of nowhere she would quickly charge into where Asami was stood, to deliver a fierce kick to the girl's chin if it worked. "Kaiya kick!~" she yelled out while charging forward with her kick attempt, hoping that it would make a impact on Asami...

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 3 CxD01fY
kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

With Sixx, Asami couldn't tell if her words were aggravating the ninja or not, because well, Sixx always looked aggravated.

The red eyed Asian exploded into motion, rushing forward at high speed. Asami also went on the move, stepping to the side and letting Sixx and her kick plow into the space her face had been in a heartbeat ago. Then she would crouch and spin, her leg lashing out in a foot sweep at Sixx's other leg, the one she was standing on, looking to move it out from under the ninja and send her to the mat, facing up and looking into the lights of the arena.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Just as Sixx was about to deliver her signature kick to Asami, she failed to notice her opponent, stepping to the side to avoid her...as it looked like she had something up her sleeve. Trying to get back on her feet quickly, Sixx was too late, as she was leg sweeped by Asami, which sent her her crashing to her own back, gasping from the fall, "n nfffh..." Sixx let out a small moan, shaking her head while she was floored for now, as she would try and get herself up before Asami could go on with her tactics on her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 am

Asami nodded to herself as the foot sweep took Sixx down to the mat. Deciding to continue a fast paced rate of offense, the self made kunoichi would stride to the downed girl's feet and attempt to grab a hold of each of Sixx's ankles, using them to spread the other ninja's legs wide open.

Although some in the crowd may have found something risque in that motion, what Asami had in mind was nothing sexual at all. Leaping straight up into the air, the Tokyo native extended both of her legs, knee slightly bent, close together, while coming down in a seated position between Sixx's spread legs. The result would be the heels of Asami's feet driving into Sixx's stomach in a variation of a double leg drop...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:07 pm

As she was downed on the canvas, she shook her head lightly, feeling Asami's hands grip around her ankles as it looked like her opponent was thinking of a move...by spreading Sixx's legs, looking a little suggestive for some members of the audience while Sixx was trying to muster up enough focus, to get back into the match itself. Unlucky for the rising Kunoichi with much rage...she was too late, as Asami preformed a double leg drop move which hit Sixx, right in her own stomach, slightly gasping as she tried not to show too much sound from her voice, feeling the effects of Asami's quick move as Sixx would clutch her stomach slightly.

Balling her left fist though, after a few seconds after the impact, Sixx took a strong swing of her bandaged wrapped fist, and launched it towards the chin of Asami. Hoping to knock the girl down as she was...or just stun Asami for a few seconds, so that she could crawl back up...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu May 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Asami was about to start making her way back to her feet when suddenly Sixx lashed out with her fist, catching her in the jaw with a surprise punch. The Tokyo born woman fell onto her back, away from Sixx.
However, months of back street brawls as her vigilante persona, Kunoichi, had toughened up Asami. Although the blow had hurt, the busty ninja was still very much aware of what was happening around her.
Gritting her teeth, to bite back a groan of pain, Asami made her way back to her feet as well, making it back up at roughly the same moment as her red eyed adversary. She watched Sixx warily, while bouncing lightly on her feet. Stepping closer, Asami would fake a kick towards Sixx's stomach, hoping to draw her guard down, but then swing her leg up, looking to deliver the real hit on the side of Sixx's face, a high snap kick with her lively legs....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Eventually getting back to her feet after that incident, Sixx watched her opponent go down, hard, as she maintained her Ninjutsu pose circling Asami as the girl got back up, surprisingly, for someone who could boast they're words...she sure could take a punch. Just waiting for her to deliver the next move, as Sixx would come in quick to block the attempt, by grabbing the fake kicking leg, but failed to realize that this was a dirty move...as the other leg hit Sixx in her left cheek while she was busy holding Asami's, other leg as it made her stumble a bit.

Grumbling lightly, Sixx didn't go down at all, only making her grasp at the ropes for support as she was planning something to use on Asami, something that she had not shown anyone before, until now. Resting against the ropes though, Sixx bounced back quickly against one side of the ring, and went flying towards Asami in hopes of dealing a open handed-neck chop to the girls throat, trying to give her opponent something to gasp on as Sixx would get ready to deliver one of her signatures if successful...

The Five points of disarray...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 05, 2014 3:21 am

Asami nodded to herself as Sixx reeled back from the kick, back into the ropes. She began to move forward, intent on using more martial arts mayhem to stay on the attack.

But Sixx rallied back, flying off the ropes to deliver a throat chop that left Asami gasping. Her hand went to her throat as she staggered back. However, the crimson eyed ninja continued her offensive, , nimbly hopping onto the Tokyo girl's shoulders, her legs wrapping around her head. Asami also felt her arms bent back. She gave a brief shriek of pain before clenching her teeth to stave off making any more noise.
*Holy hell....I've never been in a move like this!* Asami's mind raced as Sixx's thigh's crushed her head. Catching sight of the ropes, she knew she'd never make it before Sixx's hold brought her down, Asami simply didn't have the strength to carry her and her opponent's weight.

But maybe she wouldn't have to. She'd have to hurry though. Already she could feel Sixx's hold wearing away at her. Three steps was all she needed.

Each one was agony. The second she nearly crumpled to the ground, and on the third she did. But she fell forward....towards the ropes, looking to send her rider neck first onto the top one and cause both girls to crash to the mat...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon May 05, 2014 2:59 pm

"The five points of disarray...keep awake...impostor..." Sixx muttered as she tilted her head down towards Asami's, locked in head...

The Five points of disarray was something definitely to worry about, as Sixx's thighs were locked around Asami's head, not for a flattering view of her cloth covered lower area's, but more so in squeezing the life out of her opponent, as she went to work on making Asami's arms hurt from the intense pressure. In a way, she could feel that Asami was giving into her move, all she needed to do was to succumb to the pitch black darkness...and fall limp from Sixx's own thigh strength. Unfortunately though, the impostor Kunoichi was still putting up a fight to break away from her...

As her opponent moved with Sixx herself still wearing down her neck, she then saw her collapse onto the canvas, while Sixx's own neck would hit the top rope, "...hghh...." she yelped silently while it made her blink a bit, as she would fall on top of Asami from the fall she took. But while laying on Asami's body, with her own body beginning to show some effect from the fight, heaving her chest up and down slightly, as her skin began dripping with beads of sweat on her visible thighs...impressed that Asami, managed to break her signature move in a few steps.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next