by hunter of speed Today at 7:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:29 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Today at 5:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 4 Empty Re: Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by valen311 Wed May 07, 2014 9:33 am

Asami had rolled onto her back with a pained groan. Her body ached after being trapped in Sixx's devastating submission hold, especially her shoulders and head.

"And to think, I usually like having my head between a girl's legs..." she mused aloud. "Oomph!"

That grunt came when Sixx's body landed on top of her, having come from her trip into the ropes.
The ref, seeing Sixx was on top of Asami, and seeing the busty Asian's shoulders were on the mat, slid down to begin counting.
"1!" she called.

valen311

Back to top Go down

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 4 Empty Re: Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash

Post by XSirenX Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Panting in her breath, Sixx could hear that the ref was counting...but why? as she drawed her eyes to where she was, being ontop of Asami with the girl's body down, almost suited for a pin, it was clear Sixx had the first go at trying to pin down Asami for a pinfall. Not the kind of way Sixx would finish, but deep down, she knew Asami had more to show than that last performance. "Hmph....better wake up, Impostor..." Sixx thought in her head, as she remained pinned ontop of Asami's body, accidentily brushing a hand over the girl's chest, as Sixx sat up on Asami in a suited position to continue the pin...

"...2..." Sixx uttered as she looked down at Asami's face, still showing a look of disgust, that this match would probably be over sooner than expected...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 4 CxD01fY
kunoichi clash - Sixx vs Asami Asagiri: Kunoichi Clash - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 11, 2014 2:39 am

At the touch of Sixx's hand upon her chest, the self styled kunoichi came aware of her situation. Asami would come to life briefly, her body turning underneath Sixx's enough to get her shoulder up off of the canvas.

With the count broken, the Asian mumbled, "That was a little bold for a first meeting, wouldn't you say?" referring to Sixx's accidental touching of her chest.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Partly glad that her opponent wasn't as so easy to succumb to defeat like her last one, Sixx glared down at Asami, mumbling, just about a brush of her hand on her body...beginning to think to herself, if that was the point of wrestling? Sixx could never fully understand the wrestling world, but her holds, agility, and overall 'Heel fear' made her suited for this. "Did you enjoy it?~" Sixx would say blankly, with a slight teasing tone in her voice as she did a perfectly preformed handstand over Asami's face, and arched her body back up onto her feet as the crowd 'wowed' at the flexibility of Sixx, that and the fact some of her clothing, pulled up to reveal a bit of her smooth skin underneath.

Though never the one for using 'suggestive' techniques to win her battles, Sixx did use some methods sometimes, to distract her opponents with her concealed body underneath...

But now back up on her feet, Sixx stood with her arms folded in a waiting stance, listening to the parts of the crowd chant her name...as she looked like she was going to rush into Asami, when she got to her feet...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu May 15, 2014 12:13 pm

"Me? Nah. It takes a lot more than a few idle hands to get me going. I was just wondering if you were groping me like a teenage boy touching a girl for the first time." Asami told Sixx as the red eyed ninja nimbly moved herself into a handstand and then to her feet. "'Cause that's kinda what it felt like..."

After Sixx was clear, Asami would tuck her knees up to her chest, then thrust her legs outward, performing a martial arts style kip up to get back to her feet while her opponent waited.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 pm

"Enough...of your idiotic thinking..." she said in reply, now ignoring her opponents foolish thoughts as she lined herself up, for the minute Asami was standing, Sixx would rush herself in at the right time with what looked like a clothesline, but was something more than just that...keeping her opponent guessing, on what she would do next. As she went in close, Sixx would strike Asami in the stomach with her fist, while she would then try to hurt her opponent in a bodyblow stun, to hopefully get a hold of the girl's leg to make her lose balance and pull her down...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 18, 2014 11:11 am

Asami was alarmed as Sixx suddenly rushed forward, with what looked like a clothesline. However, instead of that, Sixx lashed out with her fist, driving it into her stomach and doubling Asami over.
While bent over, the red eyed ninja took hold of one of Asami's legs to pull on it, looking to yank her down.

However, Asami shifted her balance over to the leg Sixx wasn't pulling on. With one hand over her stomach, the wrestling kunoichi pushed off that leg into the air, then brought it whipping about towards the side of Sixx's head, going for an enziguri kick while she had her foe in range of her lively legs.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon May 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Though Sixx was going to pull down Asami, into a brutal by all means ankle twist, it looked like Asami, already had something in mind to counter her throwdown attempt. But just as Sixx noticed what her opponent was up to preforming on her, she was hit dead on by a powerful kick from Asami, hitting her skull in a place where it would topple her, "Un...u uff!" she gave out a light yelp...before falling to her side from the impacted hit on herself, breathing still on the canvas, while shaking her head of the dizziness that inflicted her vision.

Lightly grumbling as she balled up one of her bandaged wrapped fists, Sixx still showed signs that she wasn't down from the fight yet, but more so determined to see what the impostor, had in store for the fight. Downed for the moment, Sixx would eventually flop herself onto her back, turning her head to where-ever Asami was standing...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4