Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 22 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 am

Cougra was enjoying herself as her tongue tried to wrap around those scrunching toes. She continued to suckle and drool to show as much love as she could. Then she glanced up and see that Aura may be knocked out from so much pleasure. Cougra would stop only for a few moments before moving to the next foot and suckle on all give toes also.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 22 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 am

The moment that Auraborus felt that mouth release her toes,she made a getaway to try and scramble back.If Cougra were to look up,she would see that the dragon's face was getting close to beet red.Her foot was almost dripping saliva,and she was slightly shaking.Not out of fear,but out of an overtaken shock,not expecting anything that Cougra just did to have that much of an impact on her body.She was quiet the entire time,just staring into the other girl's eyes.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:44 am

Cougra would look up and see that her friend's face was very red. She looked surprised hersel to see how Aura had squirmed away and looked afraid. "What's wrong, Aura? Was I doing too much? I'm sorry of you feel that way. I didn't mean to go that far."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 am

Her face was still in a dark blush.Auraborus kept quiet as she pulled her legs closer to her body and hugged them.She just could not believe how much she actually,enjoyed that.If Cougra had used that in their small match earlier,the cat would have won even quicker.

"Its okay....Its nothing."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:29 am

Cougra was glad that Aura wasn't mad or anything after what she did. From the look on the dragon's face, she looked like as if she enjoyed that quite well. Seeing the other toes not covered in saliva yet, Cougra couldn't help but ask, "Hey, Aura? Is it okay if I suck your other toes?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:36 am

SHe looked down to her other foot,and thought about it.....Briefly. "We'll see.B-But.not at the moment,kitty." Her voice heralds no power.But,she hoped that the cat wouldnt pick up on that and overpower the dragon.Auraborus stands up to stretch. "Um...What shall we do n-now?" Geez.....Another stutter...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:41 am

Cougra nodded in understanding and let Aura stand up and stretch. "Well, maybe I can wipe my saliva off your feet before we turn in and sleep. Who knows what else we might do tomorrow? Even see your old friends!" She would go downstairs and get a couple of paper towels to help clean up. "Especially my Nicky poo!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:00 am

Her face drew a blank on mention of her 'friends'.She had never met Nick,and Jay.....He brought back many adventurous memories.And those memories were flowing back into her brain.She remembered all the places they went (Mostly in the United States,Canada,and even in parts of the Arctic Circle.) and all the races they met.

"Hey,Cougra.Just so Im clear.....You are a human,r-right?" Auraborus asks as the cat girl came back in with paper towels in hand.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:56 am

"Of course I'm a human, silly!" said Cougra with a giggle in thinking Aura's crazy. She would begin to softly wipe off the saliva off of her friend's feet to make her feel happy. "What about you? You're a human, right?" The friends that she made were mostly human, but they had a bit of animal characteristics on them. Yoshiro being a feisty bird, Conza being the shy but mighty mouse, Nick being the brave and bold dog, and even Anampo being the quiet but kind rabbit.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 am

She laughs. "Of course Im human! I wouldnt have been able to take off those clawed shoes and 'blades' earlier." Auraborus allowed Cougra to get near her feet to wipe them,and only to wipe them. "I just ask because....When Jay and I traveled,he and I met many races.And we met the REAL cat people: The Cait-Sith,and the REAL dogs: The Domesticas.I was just confused that Nick decided to sort of 'copy' them."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next