Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Liberty felt her feet connect and allowed herself a grin as she twisted through the air, landing ably from her aggressive dropkick. She loved it when gambles paid off, the roar of the crowd and the moan of her opponent letting Liberty know she’️d sprung her counter well.

The grinning girl moved up to her feet, standing over Reika, who formed quite a pitiable sight as she tried to crawl away.

“Sorry about the face!” she cackled as Reika rubbed her injury. Liberty would jab a boot into her opponent’️s belly, mainly to demonstrate how sorry she wasn’️t.

If the kick succeeded in stopping Reika from escaping, Liberty would follow up with a quick elbow drop onto her back, yet again hitting her opponent with metal-plated moves.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Still on the mats aside her the throbbing sensation in her face, Reika would then feel a next, painful strike, drive into her gut as she gasped out from a lack of air, making her eyes open, as she groaned from the boot of Liberty rummaging itself into her gut. Even if it felt hard, and unbearable, it would take a lot more to get Reika pleading for mercy...

"Hffh....what was that, lightly of yours?..." Reika groaned out, still showing Liberty that despite downed, she still had an attitude on her, to only experience the feel of an elbow drop from her dirty opponent...straight down in a fierce way to her bare back, as the metal elbow padding hit skin and bone upon impact.

"Uffffh!...f fuck..." Reika thought to herself, holding in her groans of pain, to try and get back on top of the match against Liberty, by narrowly rolling herself onto her front, to be prepared for what Liberty had for her next. When in the latter, Reika would take a claw grab of her hand, and pull down Liberty head first into her free fist...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 2 CxD01fY
Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 pm

As her floored opponent goaded her, Liberty smiled a little despite herself. She’️d been annoyed by Reika’️s smug attitude, but she couldn’️t help but grin at the other girl’️s invitation to hurt her even more. Liberty happily obliged, courtesy of her elbow.

She knelt up from the elbow drop, thinking up all kinds of ways to punish Reika from here. Before she could act on them, though, she was dragged down by her resilient foe, and received a sharp punch across the face.

“Ungh!” Liberty grunted, her head snapping sideways. If Reika let go of her the punk girl would be sent sprawling by the punch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:05 am

Striking Liberty with just by using her bare fist, along with pulling her in, Reika wouldn't let get of Liberty until she had her pulled down on the mats, beside herself so that she could settle in on her opponent, and get a little payback for her hitting her in the face. "Hah...gotta say, are the metal pads for pain?...or bad fetish?~" Reika grinned with her infamous smirk, hearing a few 'ooh's' from the ringside fans while pulling a clump of Liberty's hair, before pulling her down hard to the mats beside her, in attempts of straddling the tough girl for a little taste of her own pain this time.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Through the dull solid pain of the face punch, Liberty felt the cruel sharp jolt of a hair pull.

“Eeegh!” she squealed as she was roughly dragged to the floor, before being rolled and straddled by the other girl. Catfight tactics really pissed Liberty off, but unfortunately her long thick hair made her all to vulnerable to them.

“FUCK you, I’️ll show you what they’️re for!!” Liberty vowed, cursing as she couldn’️t really vent her frustration any other way right now. Straddled by Reika, she had no quick means of escape.

The indignant punk girl would instead buck a little, whilst balling her fists and hitting them into Reika’️s thighs.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Reika grinned as she straddled her body, sitting on Liberty's stomach, getting herself in a position so that she could reign down some hurt onto Lib, as the girls cursing, only made Reika enjoy the moment even more. Focusing her attacks on that ugly face Lib had, Reika through fist, after fist into the girls face, going for the stunning advantage...to then rip off the metal elbow pad Liberty had on, and toss it into the crowd, as she couldn't bring herself to think of taking anymore hard blows to the body, with such things Liberty wore on her attire.

"Welllll nowwww, you have quite rage in you~" Reika giggled, as the crowd cheered for Reika's assault on her opponent, attempting to give Liberty, a fat lip from one more strong, balled up fisted punch to the girls mouth...not caring if she spilt a little of her blood in the assault...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Poor Liberty could do nothing as she took several punches to the face, her head rocking from side to side as her skull rattled off the canvas. She could feel her brain getting dizzier and more painful each time as her features were smacked repeatedly. The punk girl didn’️t give a damn about getting a black eye or three, but the impact on her ability to fight back was worrying.

This was made worse when Reika moved to strip Liberty of her studded elbow pad. The floored girl spluttered indignantly as she lost one of her advantages, but there was nothing she could do. She only hoped that Reika wasn’️t one of those girls who would try and strip the opponent of more clothing, before the fight was through.

The bad spell was concluded with a final vicious punch, flattening Liberty’️s head against the mat. She was really seeing stars now, and felt warm blood trickle from her lips. Liberty was limp and helpless right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Taking away the chances of Liberty ever getting another crushing elbow drop on Reika's body, had been sorted for now, as she had punched her way through most of the girl's face, in her usual manner of punching...by making them bleed just a little. Satisfied, but only to see that her opponent was laying limp, while Reika panted from her frenzy, she thought now would be a good time to sort out a table, while her opponent was dealing with the wonders of punch drunkness.

"Such a shame, your bleeding already......I'll want to see more soon~" Reika said in a low purr, as she was still straddled on top of her tough opponent, taunting her, even if her words were a little cocky as she would grip one of her hands onto Liberty's hair, and rip it out while she was dazed. Taking out a clump of the hair, as she would laugh getting up off the girl, to exit the ring itself still a little woozy from Liberty's own attacks, clutching her side, to slide in a steel table in the middle of the ring...even if hit her opponent during Reika's time to set out the legs...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Messed-up Liberty was in no state to answer to Reika’️s taunts right now, dazed and groaning weakly. However, the punk girl yelped as her long black hair was savagely pulled, a small amount getting tugged out of her scalp, causing excruciating pain.

The agony of the hair pull actually helped to jolt Liberty out of her daze a little. Feeling Reika finally get up off of her, Liberty turned to one side, spitting a little blood, before propping herself up on her hands and knees. Starting to regain her senses, she looked around, seeing Reika now outside the ring.

Before Liberty could do anything further, though, the steel table was slid under the ropes, knocking her in the arm.

“Angh!” she grunted in weary frustration, the poor girl dropping back to the canvas. Liberty would roll sideways to get out of the way before she got any further bruises. She would crawl to the opposite corner and try to drag herself upright.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 pm

For a slight moment in her mind, Reika thought about picking up the table, and attacking Liberty with it for some extra damage. However, with the condition Reika's messed up back was always in, covered in scars and bruises, she would pass that thought for now for her own well being.

But with the table prepped up and ready to place her opponent on flat, Reika would wipe a little bit of sweat from her forehead, a little woozy in her vision without her glasses, before she blinked catching sight of Liberty, who looked like she still had some strength left in her. "Hm? still awake are we?......good~" Reika said coldly, clenching her fist up tightly while walking on over towards the corner, where Liberty dragged herself to, preparing to line herself up to back away from her opponent, to launch herself quickly at her with a strong kick to the face.

If Liberty moved out the way in time, Reika would end up kicking the post instead, to leave her tangled in the ropes to a slump ultimately from the failed strike...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next