Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match Empty Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:26 pm

No DQ, falls anywhere, put opponent through table to win

Liberty stood backstage, excited for the match. The opportunity to combine vandalism with wrestling was too much to resist, and she couldn’️t wait for the fun of slamming someone through a table. And if they deserved it, all the better.

Her entrance music blared out and she ran out into the arena, raising an arm to the cheering fans. The punk girl was a striking sight, wearing her normal wrestling outfit of black leather skirt, white top, red fingerless gloves and boots, and studded metal pads on her toes and elbows. Her messy, jet-black hair fell down in an impressively long ponytail, reaching her waist. She was scruffy, she didn’️t give a shit, and she wanted to kick ass.

Liberty slid under the bottom rope and into the ring, jumping to her feet, kissing her fists and raising them to the crowd. It was clear that she was psyched up for this.

Outside the ring, folding tables lay vertically against the apron. The winning wrestler would have to set one of the tables up and put the other girl clean through it to win.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match Empty Re: Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm

(Entrance/ring in attire:)
Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match Vhaool.jpg
Spoiler:

For quite a while now, most of Reika's opponents had came across 'different' from just a normal bog-standard wrestler, sure there was a few idiots in her way...some spoiling her promo's, and others wishing to be something they clearly weren't, made Reika kinda miss the aura of violent, no nonsense kind of fight. One that involved no rules, except the one thing she loved among others, pain itself, but as for this next match type, Reika would be faced with someone who would most definitely satisfied her cruel tastes. For a change, she would waste no time on a flashy entrance, but just wanted to see the face of her opponent...what she looked like...and to see if she looked up to a challenge from Reika herself.

"I must say, your quite the 'different' looking wrestler compared to the past ones I've fought...and beaten of course~" Reika giggled slightly, smiling, while holding the microphone to her lips, listening to her fans cheer behind as she would wave her hand to settle them down, herself already observing Liberty as she climbed through the ring ropes. Dressed in her black jacket, which was stripped off to reveal her black bra and patterned skirt underneath, clenching her black finger-less gloves, while keeping her infamous smirk plastered across her lips...

Liberty did look like she had been through hell, and from a glance at her eyes, had been in many dirty fights before Reika made her mark into AFW. "Have a name?....or are you a mute?~" Reika teased, just waiting for this girls response.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match CxD01fY
Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Liberty scowled and waved her hand dismissively as Reika smirked into the microphone about her ‘different’️ look. Her mouth hung open, already angered by the smugness of this other girl, but then, instead of letting rage get the better of her, she shook her head and responded with a carefree grin.

“Could you not read the fucking match card?” she shrugged. “I’️m Liberty - and of course I’️m different to the girls you’️ve beaten. I’️m actually a real fighter, not some jumped-up actress playing tough for the cameras,” she replied with feeling.

“But you’️ll know that soon enough, when I put your face though a table,” she smiled, raising her fists and cautiously moving towards her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:44 pm

A little wowed about Liberty's rudeness on a first introduction, Reika smiled, just by hearing the girl spew out confidence...along with quite some threats to top everything nicely. Whatever Reika had in mind for Lib, it was going to be something special along with painful by the end. "Just testing you my sweetheart..." Reika would smirk, laughing a little, as she would toss the microphone to the side to hear the roar of fans follow, before pulling on each of her fingerless gloves, strapping them on tightly, while her eyes would gaze on over her opponent for tonight.

Keeping herself aware as the bell rang loudly, of the two table's folded up beside the ring, for even in her past days as underground pitfighter...a table to the back, meant a lot of unrelenting pain. Confident in herself, that she could beat Liberty tonight, and continue her warpath through Friction...

For whatever attitude Liberty had in the ring, Reika was already thinking of making her, 'heel', like a loyal dog as she would walk herself in, arms swaying by her side with her fingers flexing out. The sly smirk she always wore to a worthy match of her tastes, with her own chest jiggling to each footstep she took getting into a close space between them both. Gearing herself up to give Liberty a little taster of the things to come...with her own fist, by quickly and with precision in her arm-to-fist movement, aiming a powerful left punch straight to the girls jaw to start the match.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 am

Liberty rolled her eyes at Reika’️s rather smug performance, but the punk girl readied herself as her opponent pulled on her gloves and walked towards her.

“I got better ways of testing you,” Liberty retorted, psyching herself up as the other wrestler closed in. She watched Reika’️s movement carefully… but was still taken aback by the snap punch slamming into her jaw.

“Angh!” Liberty grunted, taking a step back. The punch had been a blur, cutting through her defences, and although the tough brawler took the blow well, it still left her unsettled.

Liberty grunted angrily and responded in kind, firing a rather wild, heavy right hook at Reika, throwing all her weight behind the punch. She was never one for subtlety or discretion.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Grinning as she watched herself punch Liberty, bang on in the face, Reika would recoil her fist quickly despite the throbbing sensation from her gloved fist, pumped with adrenaline, just to feel her own hit to someone like Liberty of all people...blur the brawler slightly. "Interesting..." Reika thought to herself a minute about Liberty, by not showing any slight sign of going down too early.

Hearing the girl groan as Rei prepared for what Lib was going to throw at her, sidestepping herself slightly, before receiving a punch from her opponent, hitting her this time in the face as Reika would flinch feeling the pain, making her stumble, but staying on her feet aside the fact she felt the effects hard. "H-hmmfh.....not too light, I like it..." Reika said rubbing the side of her face, taking off her bent designer glasses, as she would throw them to the side...psyched to go in for another attack on Liberty, by taking a run back to the ropes, to come back into Liberty with a up-knee strike to Lib's stomach...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Liberty looked up, a little wild-eyed after she landed her heavy punch straight into Reika’️s face. She felt her opponent’️s glasses bend satisfyingly beneath her knuckles, and she expected to see the girl sent sprawling… but to Liberty’️s surprise, Reika stayed standing, seeming as if she almost relished the blow.

Liberty couldn’️t help but be impressed, raising an eyebrow. Her full-bodied punches would floor most girls. It seemed this foe was truly a brawler, not some pretty poser. The punk girl didn’️t have much time to muse on this, though, as Reika came at her with a running knee.

“OOF!” she grunted as she took the strike to her belly. She was almost lifted off her feet, doubling over at the winding blow. Liberty was left rather dazed by the running attack, clutching her stomach and dropping onto one knee, sucking in air through gritted teeth.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Feeling the effects of launching a knee strike into the girl's body, Reika stepped herself back, arms clinging to Liberty for support as she would push in the mean time, eventually getting back up to her feet, with a devious smile, taking time to hear the cheers of her fans as she raised her arms out the side, in a 'is that all?' gesture towards Liberty, enjoying her fans reactions to her ways once more. "Come on Libby, I'm sure you have MORE than this..." Reika said with a little fight rage in her voice, whilst smirking herself, waiting for the girl to at least get back on two feet, to try and spear her own body into Liberty, for a charging run to the corner with her still stunned.

"Wait, screw that..." Reika thought for a second, as she would make a change of her attack plan on Libby, and spear into her while she was stunned, this way, she could catch the toughnut by an act of both relentless ways and strength. Underestimating what Liberty, was REALLY capable of in this type of match...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Liberty’️s lip curled angrily as Reika took a second to goad her. Her opponent was skilled and vicious, to be sure, but if she thought she could get away with gloating, she had another thing coming.

“I’️ve got more…” Liberty said quietly as she recovered her breath. Eyes narrowing, she watched Reika carefully. When the running spear came in, she was ready to meet it head on.

The big black-haired girl would suddenly pull a standing dropkick, trying to plant her steel-tipped boots straight onto Reika’️s lowered, charging head. It was an aggressive counter, and if she got it wrong it would be rather bad, but in any event there would be a fearsome clash!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Charging herself closer to Liberty, Reika tilted her head up the slightest, just to be met with Liberty's own steel tipped boots, crushing her in the face, "hm?...g-gahkkk!" she moaned herself feeling the impact, which knocked her crashing down to the mats in front of her opponent. Downed in this position, as she would rub and cover her face groaning slightly, turning to her body to its left side ad-mist the pain itself, doing her best to crawl away from Liberty, since she was downed close to the girl's feet...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next