Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm

The crowd noise intensified as Liberty’️s running kick struck home, inflicting a brutal blow on poor Reika. Liberty was relieved at scoring a successful hit, hoping it could mark a way back for her in this hard-fought match.

“Hoo, THAT had to hurt!” the anarchist crowed, letting her satisfaction show. She took a few breaths, watching and resting as Reika began to drag herself up using the table leg.

“Aww, are you okay?” she grinned. She would approach Reika from behind, grabbing a handful of her hair to control her, pulling her upright whilst standing at her back. “You don’️t look as smug as usual…” she quipped, before suddenly slamming Reika’️s head forwards, trying to smash her opponent’️s face into the table in front of them. Liberty thought a few repeated face-smashes into the table would soften her rival up nicely.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match

Post by XSirenX Sat May 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Faintly hearing that voice approach her from behind as she was downed, Reika let out a light scream, since her hair was being gripped by Liberty forcefully getting pulled up by her opponent, trying to fight her way off, by clasping her hands around Liberty's arm. However, Liberty looked like she had it planned out over Reika at this point, as her head was going to receive another facial reconstruction...faced with the table itself this time, rather than a bony ass, "S shut......it..." Reika groaned, since Liberty kept taking taunting stabs at her almost ruined face, seeing that she was in a bad position indeed as her face slammed into table materiel, dazing her for a few seconds as this was far from over.

"A aghhfh!....ouffh!....nnfh..." she yelped out, as every slam against the table with her head gripped by Liberty, just kept going repeatedly into the table surface, making a few nice big dents in it, as Reika's swelled up from the pain with the crowd going crazy of her destruction. Of course, it was quite violent, but seeing someone as pretty as Reika get a beating, was quite a fetish to are witness. But after a few hard, merciless table bashes to the face, Reika's eyes began to cringe up, twitching in pain to her face as she didn't scream...but lightly moan, mumbling faintly as her head was faceplanted onto the table, crouched there with her limp body looking like she wasn't moving at all...

But stunned, for the moment...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 5 CxD01fY
Liberty versus Reika: Tables Match - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 pm

The performance of these two girls was starting to reach a crescendo as the battered but unbowed Liberty began to smash Reika’️s face repeatedly into the table. It was a ruthless display, but every face-crunching hit she scored, and every moan of pain she head, bolstered the punk girl’️s confidence.

“Yes… you… can… eat…table…!!” Liberty grinned, taunting between each blow.

“That’️s just an appetizer of course… let’️s set you up for the main meal!!”

Liberty would roll Reika’️s limp body forwards, pushing her up onto the table itself, so that she was laying on her back.

“You want to lie there, have a quick rest?” Liberty teased, playing to the crowd a little now. She turned her back and pretended to walk away, only to turn back around and deliver a big, overhead, double-handed axe handle smash onto Reika’️s upturned belly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 09, 2014 11:03 pm

As Reika's battered and smashed face was prepped up, lying on back of the table with her arms limp, her own legs dangling as she would give out a slight, "m mmmmmfffmh..." she murmured out of her hung open mouth, eyes lightly shut, as this position for her no matter how suggestive it looked, was going to really harm her in both mind and body soon enough. Just as she lay prone on the table, settled into a position for Liberty to take a big strike, Reika's face felt numb...her eyes were shut, but twitching, as she was having trouble getting back into a focused state.

Not even hearing Liberty's taunting comments, as Reika's own ears were ringing with pain too, she couldn't do much, but take the pain once more...whether it broke her, or totaled her body in ways she would feel afterwards...

But as Liberty wailed into her with her axe handle, Reika's body jolted up slightly, as the hit made the table slightly crack a little as the injured Viper, coughed out some saliva from the fierce strike. Of course, it woke her up a little as her cringed eyes, opened slightly, still watery and stained with paint with a blotched sight, as Reika's head would dangle from the edge of the table...upside down, while her arms flopped to the side...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Reika looked pretty helpless now, and some of the fans started cheering for blood. Liberty was extremely tired but the fact that the finish might be in sight, gave her the strength to continue.

She slapped Reika's dangling head and held the supine girl's face roughly, forcing Reika's lips into a pout, locking eyes with her so she could get the measure of her enemy.

"Time to put you down for good," Liberty said with confidence.

She carelessly dropped Reika's head, letting it snap back. The punk girl then clambered up onto the table, straddling Reika and facing her feet. She would bend over and scoop up her limp opponent, trying to pick her up and hold her perpendicular to her own body. Liberty was looking to set up an inverted piledriver, and if she managed to lift the other girl, Reika would be left dangling upside down, face between Liberty's thighs.

Liberty would not actually slam Reika, instead leaving her hanging for as long as possible, showing off to the fans.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Still dazed and far from recovering up to her own two feet, Reika was dragged up into the piledriver position, arms hooked while her face was in quite the unflattering place as sweat dripped from her forehead. Lightly trying to bring back her focus, as her hands flexed a bit in a twitch, squirming her body in the hold of Liberty...as the crowds screaming wasn't helping Reika's head at all, she could see the table as her eyes squinted, opening, to only get the thought that it could all end here.

"N nfffff..." Reika moaned out as she gritted her teeth, a little blood trickling down her lip, as she was doing a poor attempt at breaking away from Liberty's hold on her, fact was, fighting Liberty had drained most of her strength...along with the shots to the head which made Reika, feel the effects of punch-drunkenness settle in. Her whole body shivered, feeling like this could finish her off pretty badly...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Liberty posed triumphantly while holding Reika’️s inverted body, the anarchist even mustering the strength to hold the other girl one-handed while she quickly raised a fist into the air to salute the fans.

The brief pause not only prolonged Reika’️s punishment, it gave Liberty a chance to marshal her strength and put a little bit more power into her finishing move. The punk girl would grip her opponent tightly and then leap straight up into the air, before kicking out her legs so that she would land in a sitting position.

The jumping spike piledriver would slam the upside-down Reika straight into the table, surely smashing it with the top of her skull as the combined weight of both wrestlers fell heavily into it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Slurring as her head throbbed with symptoms of a major headache, with herself, idly flopping into Liberty's hold on her and out limp in terms of arm strength with leg strength, as the two girls smashed through the table due to Liberty's force behind her takedown. Granted, that Reika herself would not be getting up straight away after this drop...whether it was unconscious anger, or the fact that a Heel had beaten her. Which made Reika, black out for good as her body would lightly breathe, collapsed through the smashed table as the crowd screamed in cheer, for once, her opponent Liberty had managed to put a end to her long streak without 'hardly', any losses what so ever...

With the impact to her skull from that drop, Reika was out...beaten at last...and above all things put in her place for once, as her broken body, and severely thrashed head, rested on Liberty's body out cold. With her own bloodied mouth, slightly hung open as her eyes were tightly shut, along with the sweat covered hair in her face, hardly breathing at all as now would be a good time to call in the ringside paramedics...or even Alice for that matter...

"Oh my......Y You......beat...Reika..." Alice said out of the blue with a little guilt in her tone, as she had been secretly watching the match unfold in the audience, now at the side of the ring, as the look of shock on her face was priceless. Worried herself, and still trying to get over the fact that this 'thing', had beaten her old friend to a pulp as Alice would clamber into the ring, and tap the cheeks of her fallen friend desperately.

"T this isn't finished! Reika will come back and BEAT you for this!~" Alice said angrily, as Reika remained limp throughout it all...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Liberty grinned rather manically at the dramatic finish, shards of table flying all across the ring as it was busted apart by poor Reika's head. The match bell rung to signify her victory, as if that acknowledgement were needed. The jumping piledriver clearly took something out of Liberty, too, and she staggered up uncertainly out of the wreckage of the table.

She lurched drunkenly for a few steps, before resting on the ropes and finally punching the air in triumph. "YES!" she called out with real feeling. It was obvious she was pleased at beating Reika, the other girl having provided an intense challenge. The sense of achievement Liberty was now feeling was just about compensation for her aching and bruised body.

Before long, Liberty beckoned the paramedics and urged them into the ring. The punk girl bore no ill will to her opponent, even though she had been quite vicious in the fight and had unloaded a can of paint into her face. Liberty was happy to take that as part of the rough and tumble of hardcore fighting, though.

She staggered over to the body of Reika, leaning over the paramedics shoulder. "You're tougher than you look," she observed, before walking away, turning her face to the crowd and basking in their cheers. Liberty was actually pleased that the fight had been a close run thing, nothing was better than a good, intense scrap. Though she had to admit, winning was a huge plus, and showed she meant business in the hardcore division.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Match ended, Liberty won by putting Reika, K.O'ed through a table.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5