Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black and White Feathers

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black and White Feathers - Page 4 Empty Re: Black and White Feathers

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:17 am

"Oh no no, it's... I mean... um.,.. Well uh... It's like... " How was she going to explain this? Lia's family wasn't at all like Lily and Layla, they weren't likely to understand why they treated her like they did. In fact, even Lia didn't really understand it too much. "Uhm... it's mostly cuz... my skin colour, right? I'm not sure if you guys could understand, you're so supportive of each other, it probably doesn't make any sense... I'm... not normal to them, so uh... yeah." She finished a bit weakly, before thinking about Lily's proclamation.

"Oh... please don't do that... I mean... she probably doesn't care about me, but... I'm still her big sister and it's still my job to look out for her... so uh... it's really difficult..."

Black and White Feathers - Page 4 SAdcZrMBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 MVRLLQmBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 I82ome3Black and White Feathers - Page 4 UAjmKPCBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 MAai8oKBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:53 am

Both Lily and Layla would look at Lia's skin color as she was explaining why she was different to the rest of her family. Lia's skin was a pale white and Lia must've felt like a freak. Then after a little pause, the McCarthy sisters instantly came over to hug her as if Lia was also their sister. Layla then spoke, "I know you're an albino, Lia...but personally...I don't care that you are. To me, you are beautiful."

"I think the same," says Lily. "No matter how different people are from us, we are all individuals. God made us all different and He loves us just the same. And so, we choose to love you like our family. Believe us when we say that we can help your family become whole again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Lia was silent for a little bit. "... Uhm... thanks. A lot. You guys barely know me and still..." the sisters were really supportive of Lia, it made her more than a little sad that she had to come so close to Christmas and ruin their festive mood like this.

"My family... isn't like you guys, it's not about stuff like that to them, it's just... they didn't like me because I was different from what they wanted I guess... Ah... but, at least Gail was treated well from them... so... I know they're good parents..."

Black and White Feathers - Page 4 SAdcZrMBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 MVRLLQmBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 I82ome3Black and White Feathers - Page 4 UAjmKPCBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 MAai8oKBlack and White Feathers - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 am

"Even so," said Layla slowly breaking the hug and having her hands on Lia's shoulders. "That's no excuse for them to neglect or mistreat you as their daughter and Gail's sister. They all should love you too no matter what."

Lily nodded and said, "So, what can we do so we can help them understand? Layla is quite good actually in mending family relationships."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:26 am

"Umm... Like...I sorta, don't know..." Lia laughed a little embarrassed after answering. "'Cuz it's... well, we've been out of touch so long, I don't even really know where they are or anything... Like, I'm trying to find them and stuff, but... you know, it's not that easy after so many years..."

Lia gave a thin smile at this point, but her face returned to the somber state just as soon "I mean, I kinda ran away from home at 18. Oh, uh it wasn't that I wanted to, but I sorta had to..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 am

"All because they never said they loved you and it made you unwanted..." Lily was deep in thought as she wanted to find a way to help Lia out. Since they have become friends, she wouldn't let Lia live like this any longer. "Is there anyone else who knows where they are? Does Gail know?"

Layla then said, "While you two discuss, I'll bake us some warm cookies to help lift our spirits a little."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:57 am

"Thanks for offering Lily, but the truth is kinda complicated. I mean, I trust you, but it's still a lot to go through for one day. I guess Gail might know, I'm not too sure, but they've liked her a lot, so she'd probably know something. But no really... this is more my issue, you don't have to trouble yourself over it, you guys should just enjoy the holidays!" Lia was always wary of revealing too much about her past. Not that she was scared or anything, just that... she didn't want to relive it.

"Those cookies sound great, thanks Layla!", Lia called back with unusual and forced cheeriness.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:33 am

Layla would head to the kitchen to begin baking some cookies while Lia and Lily were talking about Lia's family and their issues.

Lily would nod before replying, "I know...but I don't think you should go through this thing alone. And you know what? If your family can't bring you home for the holidays, how about if we can let you spend the holidays with us...like family? Not only we can do hot cocoa and cookies, we can also do cakes and give you a special present."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:25 am

"Thanks Lily... But uhm... it's kinda imposing on you guys isn't it? Oh yeah, that also reminds me, you might as well open what I brought you!" Lia was acting a bit dodgy and there was no doubt as to why.

"But uh... really, it'll be fine for me to just spend the holidays at my own place, it's not that l-lonely or a-anything..."

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 pm

"Not at all!" Lily exclaimed. "We're always open to all. Oh, that's right, I'll open that gift! Thanks for reminding me." She went to get the bag Lia was carrying earlier and peeked inside to take it out and see what it was.

As the cookies were baking, Layla would peek out from the kitchen and say to Lia, "Oh? Is there anyone spending Christmas and New Year's with you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next