by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Black and White Feathers

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black and White Feathers - Page 3 Empty Re: Black and White Feathers

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:05 am

Lily was a very kind person, she knew Lia's limits and rspected them. Man, her life would've been a lot easier with more people like this. "Th-thanks Lily. Really. You're really nice, more than when we first met back in the ring, yeah? I'd love to be part of your family, I really would..." the albino girl made a deep wistful sigh, looking back at how her life and family turned out.

Black and White Feathers - Page 3 SAdcZrMBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 MVRLLQmBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 I82ome3Black and White Feathers - Page 3 UAjmKPCBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 MAai8oKBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:06 am

Lily smiled as she would stand up and walk over to Lia. She would sit beside her and hug her as she said, "And I think you're family would be glad to have you too. You can say that they taught us to treat others the way we would like to be treated. We would rather love than hate, not necessarily like hippies...but you get the idea? And maybe someday...your family can join us too...someday..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well, one step at a time I guess, first I'll need to get in touch with them... And also my sister, she's here in Japan at least... but eh... I'll f-figure it out somehow I guess. And... e-even if I can't, at least... people like you c-can help me out, so... things will be OK." She wrapped her own arms around Lily to return the hug, smiling back at her, ignoring the few teardrops that were falling.

Black and White Feathers - Page 3 SAdcZrMBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 MVRLLQmBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 I82ome3Black and White Feathers - Page 3 UAjmKPCBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 MAai8oKBlack and White Feathers - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Lily would smile as her friend hugged her back. She wouldn't mind the teardrops that were falling on her shoulder. At least it's what can Lia happy. "And I'm sure we'll find your sister too."

Then there was another knock on the door.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:07 pm

"Eh... Yeah..." She broke off the hug to wipe away the wetness on her face when... *KNOCK KNOCK* "Oh! I'll get that!" It made sense after all, she was still standing right at the door. As she opened the door, she'd greet whoever it was.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 am

The one who knocked was an older girl who wore a warm Native American jacket, pants, and boots similar to Lily. She was actually surprised to see Lia standing there. "Oh! Uhh, hello there."

"Layla!" Lily cried out as she jumped out of her seat and ran to hug the older girl.

Layla hugged back as she spun her around a little and said, "He-Hey, Lily! Good to see you! Is she the friend you were mentioning to me?"

Lily nodded and said, "Yup!" She showed her hand to Lia first before Layla as she said, "Layla, this is Lia. She's a very good fighter just like me. And Lia, this is my older sister, Layla. She's also known as White Feather."

Layla offered a hand in greeting. "How do you do, Lia?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:38 pm

"Ah, hi there... Layla?" Lia took Layla's hand in her own and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Lily's told me a bit about you, I heard that you're a very good sister and a really good fighter." Part of Lia was actually jealous of Layla, even though she barely knew her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 pm

(Merry Christmas by the way.)

"Thank you, Lia," said Layla as she would step inside the house while the other two followed behind. She would put her coat on the hanger before asking, "If you don't mind me asking, Lia, do you have any siblings of your own?" She would make herself her own hot cocoa to join the girls in the living room.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"Well, I do... but, me and Gail don't get along all that well... but then again, I was never really treated like part of the family...", her voice was more controlled this time, she was sort of expecting another family-related question. "But uh... I'm trying to get back with her, so that's a thing..." recalling the less-than-friendly conditions of her last meeting with Gail in the gym.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:44 am

Layla and Lily both seemed surprised when they heard Lia say that she was never treated as part of the family. Layla looked stern as she sipped a little of her cocoa and asked, "And why should you be treated that way? We don't find any fault or difference in you."

Lily would add, "If your sister is giving you a hard time, I will talk to her myself!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next